What do you guys think about Bradley Martyn?

What do you guys think about Bradley Martyn?

Basic bro. Least he doesn't claim natty.

who?

Hi Bradley

After hearing a bunch of fitness youtubers rag on him about being hella fake, having a shit personality, and acting like a complete stuck up asshole, I stopped enjoying his videos.

If you ever stay at his house, bring your own blanket.

He talks too much, and about nothing. Respect the hustle and the physique, just nothing else.

More like Baldy "Never Taking My Hat Off" Martyn lmao.

That looks so bad, just go bald and embrace it like ronnie coleman did.

I only know who this is because he's being shilled in almost every brosciense video

Who ever he hired sucks at photoshoping

HE HAS A BACKUP HAT
hahah

Or he just picked up the one that the neckbeard knocked off.

HAIRLETS BTFO

retard

I only know he exists because of Dom, he seems like kind of a tool.

Is the fucking Sam Hyde knocking baldy's hat off?

I hope you're referring to balding boy

Its the chinlet from train to look good naked wearing a disguise

If I take off the hat, will you die?

hat prisoner

is that blaha

yeah there seems to be a chorus about this guy being a turd. hit on von mogerĀ“s girlfriend and whatnot

professional roider
at first he seems cool
after watching 4-5 of his vlogs, you realize he is narcissistic, marginally autismal, and so self centered into delivering ""content"" you unsub

It would be very painful

> roider
>narcissistic
>marginally autismal
>so self centered

So...Veeky Forums in a nutshell?

I would agree in a meme way
but to be honest, people here are not that "driven by views" and shit like that
there are plenty of cool people here, and even people who don't believe the fasting or the onion memes

He had a tough life with his dad and balding but that's about it he just regurgitates the basic bro info everybody knows and just cycles the same content nothing new.

His stuff with Dom was a bit cringe desu didn't think it was that funny. Fouseytube kickstarted his youtube "career" and Fousey is fucking cancer

>Fousey
hands down, the worst on youtube
the paul brothers are ghandi and mother theresa compared to that arab

This guy is the ultimate closet homo

Did you see one of his more recent videos where he promises that Asian soy boy a 300 pound bench in like 4 months?

Everything about him just screams fake. Fake smile. Fake interest. Fake personality. And he has a big case of talking a lot and saying nothing.
I'd never trust him.

What about his dad?His dad buttfucked him when he was a wee lad?

Is it true that he's super autistic around women?

His dad commited suicide when Bradley was 6 years old so.....maybe

he can do whatever he wants, I'm mostly just mad that people actually watch his shitty videos

physique is great but can't watch any of his videos or anything, he talks incoherently and with a speech impediment like a retard

A fake and deeply insecure wrapper of a man

I like the guy

who's that skinny bitch?

Dom's little brother

/fraud/ in a nutshell

Can we start a fundraiser to buy that poor guy some food? He looks like he might shrivel up and die any day now.

Dom plz