R8

r8

Bi weekly haircut? Jesus man how fast does your hair grow?
Also drugs are for degenerates.

>no drink
>take LSD, coke and MD instead

what a faggot

>health routine
>bi weekly haircut
>manicure
>massage
>facial
>Eat the same 3 meals every day
>do drugs
>quit weed

being this much of a gay retard

>quitting bad drugs and trying good drugs
Good ambition, ignore the no-fun crowd

Clearly underage but

> _____ routine
Just pick a routine and start doing it. This shouldn't be a 2019 goal it should be a now goal

>Quit job and trade stocks
You want to be a professional stock trader within the year and not have to work? How much money do you have? Experience and knowledge of stock trading? That's more like an early retirement goal. It takes years.

>Travel to 3 countries
How much time and money do you have that you can do this before 2019?

>Do drugs
Why is this even a goal

>Eat the same 3 meals every day
Wtf why

Nigga even with short hair you need a haircut at most once every 4 weeks. Replace getting manicures and facials with just taking care of yourself on your own. Eating the same meals every day is autist tier. A better goal would be learning how to cook for yourself. "Quitting my job to day trade" works out terribly for 99% of people who do it. If you actually want to do that kind of stuff you should look at a career in finance.

>Bi weekly haircut
really fag? you like throwing away money?

pretty gay also screams underage.

>trade stocks
You realize being a day trader is really fucking difficult and requires a fair amount of starting capital, right?

>bi weekly manicure
wtf, are you gay?
>bi weeekly haircut
seriously, you sound like a massive faggot
>LSD trip
fine, you can do that once I suppose. Don't expect it to be a mind changing experience though, you might just have a really shitty trip
>MDMA Trip
why would doing a degenerate party drug be a goal for you?
>Do coke
Absolutely degenerate
>Quit weed
the first good thing I've seen here
>Quit wage cuck job and trade stocks
yeah good luck with that
>Forgive my parents
Ah, daddy issues. That explains a lot
Overall, you sound like a massive faggot and basically get the fuck off my board. Nobody wants to hear your opinion on anything. Get a grip, sort yourself out, bucko

I rate this like a 3 or 4 / 10
Remove the drugs,
unless you have a large amount of capital or income which you don't, remove the quit job
Get rid of eat same 3 meals everyday. I've been doing it for over a year now out of laziness and I hate it
Idk why haircuts and shit are a goal for you, that's depressing
After that is I rate maybe a 7/10

He's an autismal faggot who imagines trading stocks is a great way to get rich and live Wolf of Wall Street style

My goals:
>read two books a month
>lose the last 35lbs
>replace my wardrobe once weight is lost
>save up until I have 50k in savings
>lift until I reach 1/2/3/4
>try very hard to continue seeing my psychiatrist and not skip out like before

>You want to be a professional stock trader within the year and not have to work? How much money do you have? Experience and knowledge of stock trading? That's more like an early retirement goal. It takes years.

Nah man, I read Veeky Forums for half an hour last week and glanced at the cover of one of Billy Graham’s books, I’m ready

Also my best practice run I made a 500% roi. Sure the sample size was one trade on a penny stock, but I think it will carry over

Oh forgot one:
>make sure to get between 7 and 8 hours of sleep

>waiting to get a haircut until you “need” one

Degenerate as fuck. If you’re a young male with normal hair growth rate, you get it cut every 2 weeks. People should never be able to say “oh you look like you got a haircut”, unless you changed styles

all I want is Valentino suits and a table at Dorsia

too vague

Bump that one up to the top of your list. It makes everything else in life easier. Most people’s shitty life problems are because they don’t sleep properly.

oh boy

>Stop drinking coffee and start sleeping properly with a schedule
>Replace bad hobbies like video games, tv shows and jerking off with better ones like reading books, playing the guitar and bouldering
>More cardio
I'm depressed and have a hard time caring anymore, which is the reason for these goals. I've heard that all these things help and I actually enjoy the new hobbies. Wish me luck guys