Thing is i want to buy a dog. Can you give me some good examples of what type i can get to have best friend...

Thing is i want to buy a dog. Can you give me some good examples of what type i can get to have best friend? I'm pretty much fit, like to running and exploring new areas around me (actually a lot of forests and mountains).
Was thinking about Dogo Argentino or Dogo Canario because of their muscles and looks like machine.
pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AoIR2h8gvdQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get a border collie dog yo

>don't get a dog if you live alone and work 40 hour weeks
>don't get a inbred piece of shit dog, just get some poor bastard from a shelter, will be 10 times as healthy

There you go, that's it

What kind of dog is that I want one

Brazilian Mastiff.
Loyal to the point where they will literally kill strangers and threats. Strong as shit. Descended from war dogs. Good endurance if trained well.

I think it's a fattimus niggerus which is latin for big black dog

It should depend on your location, how much free space and time you have, and what temp you live in. There's a lot more to getting a dog than the selfish "I want a friend that can never escape". You sound like youd be a shit selfish owner. Why don't you buy a rabbit or something, easy dinner if you end up throwing a fit and not liking it.

Are Italian greyhounds Veeky Forums approved?

Get a Samoyed, big, active, easy to take care of, hypoallergenic, called the smiling dog.

Oh fuck you. Dogs are meant to be our companions. That is their sole purpose and we have ensured that over thousands of years of selective breeding.

So making it sound like they are captives and are treated horribly by everyone but you and your vegan friends.

>easy to take care of
You realize the retarded amount of grooming that's required for these guys, right?

if you get a dog based on it's looks you're a bad person and owner

I meant easy to train desu

Why? People choose their partners based on looks. We're visual creatures

No.
They are literally mentally retarded from generations of inbreeding. Why do you think they are so fucking annoying and bark all the time? Because they are way too small and sacred to death of everything

nah bro, my english is just not as good as others soo i like to write simple. I have actually 2 rats and cat but because of leaving my house with gf we want to take an animal with passion and wise in his eyes.

>generations of inbreeding.
Lil niggas have existed in their current form for a thousand year

Argentino

There are lots of good boys at local shelters that'll be sent to the gas chamber if they dont get adopted.
Highly suggest black labs. Have had 2 black lab mixes. Great dogs. Reasonably intelligent. As lazy or active as you want them to be.

don't "buy" a dog. That picture is a shop. Also, purebred dogs are generally more unhealthy, their looks are all for show and they're often accidentally bred with behavioral problems ingrained.

Go to a shelter, pick out a mutt puppy to rescue (there's a thousand suitable large dogs there for you I promise), pay half the price of what a shitty breeder would, exercise with it and be a great non-shallow owner.

I guarantee you can find a dog relatively similar to you pic at a shelter

>(((There are lots of good boys at local shelters that'll be sent to the gas chamber if they dont get adopted.)))
pure breed or bust OP

Nvm, my bad, wrong one

>buy a dog

Fucking adopt, you nigger. There are so many dogs in shelters ,why would you contribute in an even more fucked up world that we already live in

>don't have children user, the world is overpopulated
>lets adopt sweet little african niglets to virtue signal
you disgust me

yes its the same thing basically...

no wonder you are a virgin NEET, gtfo

>Adopt good Aryan doggies
>Gas the undesirable jewdogs

Sounds like a win-win to me

>comparing dogs and children
Back to /pol/ you inbred retard.

m8s, please think about this A LOT before you do this. Getting a dog from a shelter is not as easy as it sounds, usually these things will have their own personality from the years of abuse they could have gotten from their previous owner, and you never know what this thing will think about.
One of my acquaintances decided to "do a good thing" and on the way home the dog out of nowhere started biting her and completely scarred her face. At least when you get a puppy you know for sure that it wont ever attack even if you are a piece of shit that abuses dogs, but with adopted ones you can never know. Not saying you shouldnt do it, but just be careful family.

maybe he just wants a fucking race dog you ever thought of that, or raising it himself and bond since puppy ages

On the flip side, we got two shelter dogs from different states and both are great.

One was actually fully trained when I got her, a goofy-looking pit mix.

The other clearly had no training but she's a skittish submissive 15lb beagle mix so she's not too much trouble.

People are obsessing over the word "buy". When you adopt a dog, you pay an adoption fee.

I technically bought my dog, but people always look at me weird when I say that. She was adopted.

OP, get yourself a lab mix. Labs are super smart and are live to please their owner.

>That feel when my pup runs past my wife to make sure she greets me first.

Spotted the jew

>At least when you get a puppy you know for sure that it wont ever attack even if you are a piece of shit that abuses dogs
t. only ever had one dog as a puppy

I went to the shelter and found a rough collie. He's probably mixed with something but he looks and acts as a rough collie. He's been a great dog, a bro to me and is great around my daughter. You have to be selective about what you get from a shelter as far as dogs go, but not all of them are untrained pit bull mixes so at least take a look.

that one's not smiling, can you return it?

I has a lab doggo, very good doggo 10/10 much recommend

only ever had a collie and some weird collie-dachshund mix

i like the dogo argentino but any of those combat type dogs make you look like a nigger. big fluffy dogs like collies and golden retrievers make you look more like a decent fit guy

Get a Scottish Deerhound. Very loyal and clever dogs, friendly and docile, good with kids and other dogs, can be un and playful and can sprint like fuck, good dog to have if you want to keep up your cardio because they need long walks and a chance to run around. Really great dogs, they were bred for hunting deer hence the name.

People who want race dogs are retards. Of course I considered that he might be a retard, that's why I told him not to be a retard.
You can find puppies in shelters too.

Get a dachshund. Tough to train but loyal as fuck. They can be aggressive against people with bad intentions, but are less intimidating if you’re trying to pick up women.
t. Family has had dachshunds all my life

JESUS This dog nigga is SMART I can see the power behind his eyes, he looks wise. Who else only wanna buy a Wise dog, a nigga you can learn from. This nigga has a power in he eyes, my God

>running
>big dog
>pick one

>new dog owner
>Dogo Argentino or Dogo Canario
pick one

Get a slender medium sized dog

>Argentina is actually white

Shut the fuck up dude you sound like a know it all pompus fucktard fheygot

I have a cane corso. She's a fantastic dog

Based dachshunds are not to be fucked with.

>what type i can get to have best friend?
The type you save from being put down from a rescue.

/thread you little shit. Dogs aren't an accessory you take because it looks good on you. Save one and he'll be the best friend it could be to you for the rest of his life.

My dream dog bro

I have a dogo canario and shes a total bro
Get one

i have a half dachshund 15 year old boi and when he thought someone was being attacked he got really agressive and tried to defend, and he bites really really hard for his size, he got confused and took a bite at my shoe and he pierced the skin through it even with his almost non existant old man teeth

SMASHED

>just let me insert my opinion here that completely misses the point of a whole message
t. Piece of shit contrarian

Holy shit you are worse than some turbo vegans

I want a Bernese mountain Dog, but I'm worried it'll be too hot because I'm in Australia.
Sadly I want a rather sedentary dog, but most Aussie dogs are hyper farm dogs

Adopt a retired greyhound. They're actually extremely lazy dogs, despite being used for racing

Husky if you live in a colder place

Don't insult puppers by comparing them to niggers.

I know. Dogs are way better than Africans.

Can I cuck you?

I used to have a wiry haired dog like this. I miss you Chewie.

Of course. What are friends for, right?

This is an absolutely horid opinion.

As someone who owns a dog that is threatening towards strangers, it's a fucking miserable experience.

You want the friendliest dog imaginable. Believe me. Dogs are for love and calm. Guns are for defense

kek looks like a pukei-pukei

>People choose their partners based on looks
You FUCK YOUR DOG?! That's just sick.

You are not a dog, you idiot

god that dog is like the GIGACHAD of dogs, how can other puppers even compete?

Korean Jindo are good but pretty hard to find in the U.S. and anywhere outside of Korea really. They are fiercely loyal to the point that they will not eat food from strangers even if they have nothing else. Very distrustful of other dogs and people and will be aggressive towards them. Pretty much need to get them as babies or else they will never trust you. Perfect dog if you are a hermit. Also, very athletic and sporty.

Lel

Looks like you got two dogs there

h-hah.. nooo...

Don't get a dog like that if it's your first. That's how bad shit happens. Get a medium sized bird dog, including setters and retrievers, a boxer or something like that.

im lookin to get a pic related next year when I move in with my girlfriend.

Eurasiers are great family dogs, requires a bit more grooming than I'd like but I'll put up with it

if you live somewhere rural a komondor is a fantastic choice

they're Hungarian sheep guardians, one of the only big dogs to not be prone to health issues and they have cool ass cords

they aren't too friendly with strangers though and they need a lot of exercise so best to be rural

A Dogo Argentino after killing a puma

is assault by a puma a frequent source of concern for you? buying dogfighting breeds while living in a city is nigger tier behaviour

but sure get a dindog and be crying on here that he's getting put down even though 'he a good boi he dindu nothing that toddler had it coming mane'

is white and kills mountain lions 1v1. even just being white makes him more chad

gaze hounds are top tier dogs
unfortunately you can't own any smaller pets or have them off their leash for a second because those predatory instincts are just impossible to suppress.

Dogo Argentinos aren't made for dog-fighting, they're actually friendly, but big as fuck. I agree, if you live in an apartment you shouldn't own one. How could you possibly call a well-bred Dogo Argentino a, "Dindog"?

B. Collies. Hope you can run long distances.

>clipped ears
anyone else sick of this meme? Just leave the doggos be

Rhodesian ridgebacks are objectively the best dog you can get imho.
>loyal hunting bros
>love exercise
>little to no shedding due to short coat
>intelligent
>quiet unless something is up
>no sense of fear
The only flaws I can think of is that some get hip/elbow dysphasia, they're kinda stubborn early on, and that they actually genuinel need an outlet for their energy or they get bored and destructive. Run them well and you'll find no greater dog.

puli is a good choice: friendly playful temperament, high IQ and very athletic dogs
also you don't see too many of them about and they're quite distinctive

plus they're city sized

youtu.be/AoIR2h8gvdQ

i like their bloodborne hair physics

Dogs need constant engagement, they are social animals. If you're one of these people that has a dog, but ignores it 80% of the time, then you're a nigger.

Long time dog trainer / owner here. Worked my entire life with dogs. Some free advice:

(1) Anybody who says "Its all how you raise them" is a lying deceptive piece of shit. Dogs were bred over millenia to INTENTIONALLY show certain behavioral characteristics of their breed. Maybe your Perro de Presa Canario loves the mailman, but you got a 1 in 100000 dog of the breed. You didn't "raise" it right, you got lucky.

(2) Stay away from the Argentino breed. Needs constant attention and NOT for first time dog owners. You may think your dog is cool with you going away every weekend to bang trainloads of THOTS, but it just takes one little kid getting his ball out of your front yard, and your life is ruined. AND the kids for damn sure.

(3) If you like to run I say a border collie or australian shepherd but YOU must exercise the hell out of the dog all the time by actually exercising the dog. IF you run 1 mile a week, you aren't actually a runner and you can lie to Veeky Forums but the dog will know. They go stir crazy and will destroy your apartment / home / belongings while you are on a THOT taming streak.

(4) My overall recommendation is a labradoodle mix. Great temperament with kids, but high energy to run all the time AND they never shed so housekeeping at home is cake. Sure it may not look manly, but your manliness will not matter as much when your lazy ass owner untrained Argentino / Malinois bit the neighbors baby's face off and your dragged through 10 years of lawsuits.

Catahoulas are great dogs, run like the wind and are very independent. If you live in a small apartment with no backyard they arent for you. Matter of fact any dpg that likes to run doesnt do well in small spaces unless you honestly plan on running everyday.

>Someone surgically cut this dog's ears on purpose so it looks better
I fucking loath people sometimes, seriously. And you assholes berate Jews for cutting off foreskins when that could still arguably serve some purpose, while this shit is just mutilating an innocent animal for fun.

Circumcision is actually healthy

>berate Jews for cutting off foreskins when that could still arguably serve some purpose

Jesus christ you americans are pathetic

cutting boys dicks without their consent is not okay
cutting dogs ears is also not okay

Is this too hard to understand?

Hah no. Nice try Judas. The only health benefit would be if you had a small foreskin opening and couldn't get it loose enough.

comparing dogs to niggers is an insult to dogs

its so they dont get them damaged during fights/daily activities (kind of pointless if you are just keeping it as a pet though) . unlike foreskin chopping it has a purpose. we also cut sheep's tails off and it's beneficial for them because it's useless

Jesus christ those are some used up nips

they are just enlarged by pregnancy they go back to normal after the kids stop drinking the titty juice

alright that does it

>it has a purpose
Yes, IF YOU SEND THEM TO FUCKING FIGHT OTHER ANIMALS. You're literally "solving" a problem that you've created for them.

And you and are illiterate, I never said removing a child's foreskin was justified, I only pointed out the hypocrisy of the situation and pointed out that you could argue it serves some purpose (for example circumcised males are less prone to STD's), I never said those were good arguments.