How healthy is my diet?

How healthy is my diet?

I only eat pic related 3 times a day, 2000 calories a day. How do the macros look?

Other urls found in this thread:

huel.com/pages/about-the-vitamins-minerals-in-huel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fueled by Chink Dust(tm)
Seriously op, stop eating that shit. You need real food.

Why?

Look at the ingredients it's made of oats, rice, and harmless stuff. What's the problem?

It's made of animal feed and ground-up leftover rocks from chinese mining operations.
Also you can read that it is "manufactured". They're not even hiding it, this shit is a lab experiment.
Also the notice to pregnant women. Why the fuck haven't you thrown this shit in the trash OP? Go buy some damn potatoes or something

You literally gave 0 reasons as to why it's unhealthy. I've even seen doctors not only drink Huel but also compliment it as a healthy choice.

It might not necessarily be unhealthy, I'll give you that.
But for the price, you're much better off with REAL FUCKING FOOD. If you want to eat this chink dust stuff, use it as a supplement, not as your main food.

Don't a lot of these vitamins and minerals interrupt each other? I only know of calcium blocking zinc, but I thought that was the reason they don't really recommend multivitamins

The price is a little under $2/meal. For that you get extremely easy meals that take under 2 minutes to make.

Huel has every single nutrient/vitamin that is necessary/recommended for the human body in addition to some other nutrients that are beneficial. But every week, I do have 3 meals of vegetables + beef to complement this diet of mine, in case I might be missing out on some phytochemicals or other nutrients.

"Meal"
It's not real food though. I bought some of this stuff once and my dog wouldn't even eat it. Nor will flies or any bugs.
When I see that kind of stuff I run the fuck away from this "manufactured" garbage

Dogs are stupid af and eat their own shit. I wouldn’t use them as a gauge to test how “healthy” food is.

Plus the current knowledge about nutrition as a whole is very limited, the "1 food to solve everything" route is plain retarded. Huel, Soylent, both utter trash.

Not how healthy it is, but whether or not it's even food
And your dog won't eat its own shit unless it's starving or sick
woke, "utter trash" is the proper term for these memepowders

You are giving literally 0 arguments on how Huel is utter trash. Nobody will take your comments seriously until you provide a good argument.

>but muh dog won't eat it

that's not an argument

I already told you, this isn't food, it's a manufactured food-like product.
It's ground-up leftover animal feed mixed with ground-up rocks (cleverly renamed as "minerals"). The "minerals" in this powder are not absorbed by the human body like the minerals and vitamins that occur in grown food naturally.
Meme powder is the biggest jew scam of all the big jew scams in the fitness industry. If you know someone who got big while eating this powder, it's not because of the powder, but because of the work they put in or the other food they are eating.
Real fucking food is all you need. Stop paying for shit that they used to dump in rivers before they found out they could sell it to gullible idiots.
Also, you have to go back.

>ground-up leftover animal feed mixed with ground-up rocks

Any source on that? Because Huel clearly states that it's made up of oats, peas, flaxseed, rice and a vitamin/mineral blend.

>Nearly half of the vitamins and minerals in US Huel v1.0 are naturally occurring from the food ingredients. The remainder have been added as part of a proprietary micronutrient blend, designed to reach the appropriate DV of each micronutrient. We’ve even added more in cases for which we feel a higher intake of a particular micronutrient is beneficial for optimum nutrition and disease prevention. The Huel micronutrient blend also contains some phytonutrients – substances found in plant foods which, while not essential, may exhibit additional health benefits.

>We’ve designed the Huel formula so that it contains at least the recommended daily amount (RDA) of every vitamin and mineral required in the human diet at a 2,000-calorie daily intake of Huel.

>Some micronutrients interact with other constituents in food. In some cases, the actual amount absorbed can be reduced by these antinutrients. To make sure you’re actually absorbing sufficient amounts of every micronutrient to provide your body with what it needs, we’ve added more of some nutrients to compensate for this.

And here in the "About the Vitamin Sources in Huel" section they have detailed how every single vitamin is produced and it doesn't seem to be what you're saying: huel.com/pages/about-the-vitamins-minerals-in-huel

>proprietary blend
>designed
>optimum nutrition and disease prevention
>phytonutrients
>may exhibit
>we've designed
>formula
>recommended daily amount required in human diet
>antinutrients
>we added more nutrients to compensate when your body doesn't absorb nutrients

Holy fuck, this is literally buzzword memepowder meant for fatties who can't take a few moments to cook some vegetables. Again it's a free country so you're free to eat this but just know you'll never be in the shape you could've been if you'd taken a few minutes to cook REAL FOOD that your body can actually process.
>you
>have
>to
>go
>back

u need some fruits vegetables nuts and seeds. get ur vitamins and minerals from natural sources

I have yet to read an actual argument in any of your posts.

Okay with me, I don't give a shit whether or not you subject yourself to becoming a kike lab rat
Eat up fatty, it has to be easier to mix this powder than actually get off of your ass and cook something real

Thanks for letting me know to discard your opinion.