What causes bad acne?

I had normal acne from age 14-19, pic related.
But some of my friends had terrible acne like big cysts and bruising, some still have in their 20s.
I can't think of anything that my friends with acne does different from what I'm doing.

In this order:

1. Genetics
2. Cleanliness (Extreme cases)
3. Diet

Surely you meant to say:
1. Genetics
2. Diet
3. Cleanliness (Extreme cases)

For me, its stress

Some days Im really stressful and boom, some pimples the morning after

Dairy.

Diet

Pre-modern societies like the Kitavans have no acne at all

Opposite order actually.

Diet is by far the biggest contributor. Food allergies mostly.

for me, diet can make it better or worse, but I still have outbreaks. so in my case it's genetics. I didn't drink milk and ate virtually no cheese or yogurt for months, and I saw no difference at all.

Mostly it seems pretty random, some weeks I have a pretty clean face, some weeks red as fuck

sugar, dairy, oily food
sweat from dat high T also

Genetics.
Hormones.
Diet.
Cleanliness.

This guy gets it

all genetics (how you respond to hormones) and how you respond to certain things in your diet. Cleanliness is a meme, there's absolute slobs with good genetics that touch their face all day with greasy hands/dirt and remain acne free

1. Milk
2. Milk
3. Milk

I live in a place with nearly no sun in the winter
Always wondered how much this affected my acne

>"Dairy"

>doctor appointment tomorrow
Will be getting on that sweet sweet accutane. See ya later nerds, im out.

I know that feel. 24hour sun during the summer is pretty neat though.

yea my acne gets worse in winter for sure... proactive has been a huge help for me tho so if it gets bad i just grab some and it clears me up in decent time

This is a big one for me. I have to eat well and wash my face to prevent acne, but if I have one stressful day, I break out again.

Deca

Probiotics cleaned 90% of my acne, before I thought that I broke out when I ate ice cream or heavy dairy stuff. But I actually consume kombucha and kefir daily and have ice cream once a week (that's the only cheat meal I eat really) and never break out, just the ocassional small one that fades in a couple of days.

main thing is diet for me at least
when i eat fried stuff and drink soda so my normie friends wont think im taking lifting too seriously i get acne just hours after

What kind of probiotics?

My broscience headcanon tells me
Metabolism increasing as getting older/taller/puberty. More salt retained and your not drinking enough water.

Basically just fucking stop touching your face, sounds obvious but make a mental note of how many times you touch it amd you'll realise it's too often.

And DRINK LOADS OF FUCKING WATER

Just make sure you keep tabs on your blood work. I almost rich piana'd my liver on that stuff

people saying >diet but all fatties I know have clear as fuck skin and there always greasy as fuck

I've been on it for a month. Welcome aboard user