Could you see yourself dating a pajeet?

Could you see yourself dating a pajeet?

I wouldn’t be able to handle the smell. Nor the body hair. They are truly the most disgusting race of people

I don’t care if I get banned, this needs to be discussed.

They’re lack of hygiene and diet needs to change.

I’m trying to help pajeets out

pajeets are the vegans of race, im not joking

Imagine opening those black labia folds and the stench that would hit you a few seconds later.

never

I fucked a indian girl 50 times. Pussy smells so gross I refused to eat her out, labia was purple. gross floppy titties. Never again

This isn't anything new, the indian/canadian comedian Russell Peters said God must've played a joke on the indians, they live in a hot ass country AND have ridiculous body hair, unlike he tall niggers in hot countries he also made indians short and small dicked.

t. Aryan indian desu

so why the fuck did you sleep with her 50 times?

>talks about pajeet
>doesn't know the difference between they're their and there

you americunts are embarrassingly dumb desu

No

Pajeets are uncanny valley, they seem eerily close to being human and yet clearly aren't

i dated a fijian indian girl, she smelled and looked like a white girl, was a model and the only pajeet thing about her was the color of her skin and hair.

their smell has a heat to it

You wanna know what the most disgusting race on earth is? It's a pigskin race full of degenerate pedophiles and subhuman cuckolds who literally watch their women get fucked by niggers. And please don't think of this as banter. Your kind disgusts me beyond words When I think of the white race this is what comes to my mind. Literal Fucking Cucks. You will keep bitching about insignificant things like what you posted on an anime board while your race race is wiped off the face of earth. So yeah, i would rather ask advice to a nigger than a subhuman white cuck like you.

Lmao ok pajeet

oooooohhhhhhh burrrrnnn

Is that it little white shit? Is that your comeback? I thought you were going to teach me something

>implying OP is white lol.

Pajeet my smelly boy. Relax

POO IN THE LOO PAJEET !

If he looks like this i wouldn't mind

Yo, how do you get by knowing this board specifically and the world dislike your kind ? Genuinely curious Mexican :3 (the best kind of brown)

so my peepee could feel good

He looks like he smells, and not like curry.

Pajeets like to cover they’re smell by dousing themselves with a shit load of cologne

That's not me you stupid fuck and stop samefagging it's beyond pathetic

lol revenge of the jeet