Perfection General

Find a flaw.

There's a bowl on a plate.

>dairy

meat too hard for you to digest?

Oatmeal is bland tasteless and disgusting that being sAid i had some with bannannanannas and strawberries

You're dirtying up two plates putting cottage cheese in a ceramic bowl. Just eat it straight out of the tub, FFS.

triggered...

it's cottage cheese

Too much fat, dense calories.

I fingered my one girlfriend about 4 years ago, pulled my fingers out and it looked like 3 globs of cottage cheese on my fingers. She is refereed to as "Cottage cheese" by all my mates and my coworkers and have never been able to eat cottage cheese since.

Dairy is correlative with reduced sperm statistics.

Meat has its problems though.

Eggs are on par.

mods fucking delete this

It's a long 2-part story that gets told to all of the new-hires and disgusts everyone, Most of the people don't eat that shit anymore because of it though.

So what was it then did you find out?

the texture makes me gag and this is coming from a person who's swallowed cum

Oh, assuming it was just a yeast infection of her puss puss, fucking nasty shit though. she rode me on v-day 4 years ago and it got all over my hoodie.

dairy is essential for northern europeans.

>Doesn't have siracha in it

Found the flaw.

>fag doesn't like based cottage cheese
checks out.

It's what your thighs look like

I wish I could stomach this shit for the macros but the smell/taste make me want to vomit. Hard for me to stomach most dairy anyway. I'll have a cup of greek yogurt for breakfast with fruit and even that took some getting used to.

>dense calories
the fuck is a dense calorie? and how would a "dense" calorie differ from a normal calorie, physiologically?

sodium through the roof

i read this without my consent

People usually use this terminology to distinguish filling from unfilling food. You need many dense calories to feel full, but

... not so many not dense calories. Lean meat is not dense calories. Potato chips are dense calories.

i just eat the stone pressed gluten free oats raw with some water

It’s not Greek yogurt

he's saying it's not filling for how many calories it is you twat

Why not eat both?