/fat/ You didn't eat chocolate I'm proud

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>This is your threadly reminder to recalculate your TDEE periodically as you lose weight

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>myfitnesspal group
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124559-fat-to-fit

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GjPSscNw9BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was super hungover today after only 6 shots of whiskey, so I ordered 15 BBQ wings from Wingstop. Afraid to log the calories. And pretty sure it messed up keto. Ah well!

Seriously though be careful drinking on a low carb diet. It can be yikes.

/whosleepearliertoavoideatinghere/

I did though. A lot.

I go to bed at 9-10pm. Wake up between 4:30 to 8am. Lately I'v been having salads in the morning but I need to get back to doing IF because I'm stalling and even the paltry calories the salad adds are probably screwing things up.

Then I'm not proud of you.

Ate nothing but plain salad yesterday. Ate nothing but 1000 calories of beans today. Feeling low energy. Hope the cheat meal tomorrow picks me up. Gonna probably eat Field Roast sausages mixed with wheat pasta. Lots of protein, fat, carbs, and calories.

Update: apparently 15 boneless BBQ wings are only 1500 calories, my goal for the day. Nice little carb reset and still well under maintenance.

I want wings.

All I had today was a small bag of Funyuns.

I ate 2494 calories today, 1000 over my 1500 goal. I feel disgusting.

No confession wojack wtf.

After a month of 1500 calories, I've had a large pizza and a burger to myself today, have I fucked myself anons? Or will I be ok?

Roast some chicken thighs instead.

My dad's being an asshole and making fun of my brother and I for getting fit and going keto.

The bastard has diabetes and heart disease himself. But he's decided to keep eating and living like shit because he says he'd rather die happy early, than live long and healthy.

I finally feel like I'm under 30% bf

Torture him to death
Make sure his last moments are not at all happy

I don't have that option.

If you can buy some chicken wings you can roast some chicken thighs.

whats up boys, how are we all doing today?

>life outside of weight loss
Terribly
>weight loss
I have many cravings, including one to break my ketosis.

I can't roast chicken thighs because I live in a dormitory without a kitchen.

WHY THE FUCK IS TONIGHT $0.50 BONELESS WINGS AT BWW?

Boneless wings aren't that bad for you bro, just count them

Although someone told me they were keto-friendly, that is not the case, sadly

I'm still fat, but working on it.

Meanwhile: do I have high or low bicep insertions?

>mfw I lose 4lbs in a week instead of 2 without changing anything at all about my diet or exercise habits

>Meanwhile: do I have high or low bicep insertions?
It doesn't matter.

Started my diet up again today.

Turns out it's Chinese New Years or something? Pretty asian chicks that work in my building are coming to my office with bowls of chocolates and candy, the guy who works at the fast food place bought a basket of freshly deep friend spring rolls. Why is this happening to me?

Lost 3kg/6.6lbs this week

Water weight from depression

Trying to convince myself I hate food

I got off cigarettes by telling myself I hated them so maybe it's the cure

who /wakeupearlierbecauseiassumemybodyisntprocessingfoodIEdoingworkthatneedsenergyandrest/?

Day one of my 900 cal diet is done.
I haven't gone a day without overeating in years.
Not that it's important, but i'm very happy right now.

Two day streak of OMAD on 1200 cal
feelsgoodman

breaking a routine in a good way is important lad

I really, really hope I can take a proper shit today.

>tfw finished law degree but still have to do practical legal training so attempting to cut while on a holiday/neet mode before legal training starts

i want to look good in my suits my bros. i want all the economic gains from the halo effect. i want to earn and provide for my potential family. all this comes from having a chad physique.

Just woke up. Eating yoghurt with oats and drinking cold black coffee.

Sticking to 1500cal a day is not difficult.

>listening to a literal red flag

Hardest fucking part of me fixing myself in fixing my sleeping schedule. I used to sleep around 5-6 in the morning and wake up at 2-3 in the afternoon. I'm down to sleeping around 2 in the morning and wake up at 10, but I want to go full midnight-8 in the morning.

I think it might be for normies. But I havnt gone out and had a meal with a friend all year. I only have like 2/3 friends left and they know I'm an introvert and don't need much together time.

Do you guys take any supplements?

I'm taking 1g fish oil and a multivitamin every day as a precaution, I fear I might not be getting all my vitamins despite mixing up my meals and eating veggies with each.

>feel weak
>cave
>get KFC
>eat everything but the chicken
>love it
>get to the chicken
>it's actually disgusting
I'll never forget that putrid taste. I feel sick just thinking about it. I'm probably going to puke tonight.

You sound like a delusional pussy

I go all out.

Multivitamin, Vit B, Zinc, Magnesium, Vit D, Vit C, 1 teaspoon of L-Arginine

+ fish oil

Multi and a magnesium/calcium/zinc pill. I have some potassium pills but they're shit due to a US law capping them at 3% daily value per pill. I have some salt substitute that is supposedly 50% potassium solution but I can't be arsed to take it every day.

No bicep to worry about

Been a weird week, work is good, no real problems at work or life

Out of boredom, I'm about to head out for the day, going to grab some burritos and beer for tonight

Lemme tell you all a story

>join military
>in my platoon there's this one guy
>let's call him Private S
>Private S is legitimately almost a dwarf, I think he was like 2 inches from dwarf status
>he's also fat as fuck
>surrounded by tall, strong Scandinavians so obvious increasingly nervous
>never let it get to him
>never flipped out on anyone
>never asked for help
>pulled his weight, the weight that even 6'2 guys were struggling with
>lost like 15kg over 4 months
>got pretty fucking strong and slim
>everyone liked him
>we went out drinking in the nearby city a couple of times
>hillbillies start to mock him for his height
>I have never seen 10+ strong military cunts get in the face of someone that fast
>we all literally stood up in unison and marched over to the dickface and threw him out
>Private S is almost crying at this point (emotional fucker, especially when he drank)
>at the final party where even the drill sergeants and lieutenants joined, Private S got so drunk that he passed out
>our hard-as-hardass DS that's usually a fucking uncaring machine ended up carrying Private S on his back the whole 5 miles back to base
>we never told Private S about that, of course
>Private S ended up receiving an award of Soldier of the Year out of all platoons
>motherfucker deserved it too

Last I heard he was taking over his dads autoshop and pulling hick sloots. Godspeed, wherever you are, you crazy fucker.

Godspeed Private S. Good read.

Just fish oil

Added BCAAs since the last time I posted my regiment. Multivitamin, 5000 units vitamin D, gram of vitamin C, two grams of fish oil, 5htp, taurine capsule, collagen capsule, Broccoli max capsule(crushed broccoli seeds for sulphforaphane), tongkat ali in the morning (doesn't do dick except increase sex drive a little), creatine monohydrate 700 milligrams (2 on off days and 11 on lift days), and two of the aforementioned BCAA capsules a day. Works pretty well for me. Allows me to slowly make lifting gains while on a cut and I've been lifting for 10 months.

>afraid to log the calories

The calories happened. You can lie to yourself but your body doesnt lie

How fat could you possibly be if you goal is 1500? My goal is 2700 lol

I ended up logging, it was only 1500. Not bad!

Boi I'm 243 and eating at 1500, it's about losing weight as quickly as you can without absolutely starving!

Thats how you get loose skin.

breakfast lunch and dinner

WE STILL IN IT TO WIN IT. ULTRA FASTING GOING ON NEXT WEEK

youtu.be/GjPSscNw9BA

960mg omega-3 (contained in 1 big pill) because I've heard it aids the body in basically every way, especially weight loss and heart function

I take 5000iu vitamin D a day too, because I live in a pretty sunless place and am a hermit anyway

been on both for about a month, weight loss has been smooth. Can't say I've noticed anything really change, though

Ive been lurking Veeky Forums for a few years trying to motivate myself to make a change, and I've finally made significant progress.

I started at 5'4 and 175lbs. Yesterday I was 158. You guys, I wanted to cry. I haven't weighed less than 160lbs in over 3 years.

Good shit. Don't get complacent and reward yourself with food or booze or whatever. Keep the discipline and routine.

Totally. That's where I went wrong on all my other attempts, so I'm def avoiding it as a reward system.

nice work buddo, keep it up

6'0 260lbs
Diet:
1 cp rolled oats, 1 cup brozen blueberries, 2tbsp organic peanut butter
1 cp brown rice, about 1 cup grilled chicken breast w/ pepper, 1 cp scrambled egg w/ granulated garlic and onion, sodium-reduced soyboi sauce 3 tbsps

I'm craving sugar mad, /fat/gots. Probably grab a cup of coffee with some stevia to stave off the feeling. How're you guys faring so far?

1 cp steamed broccoli too. sorry for my sperg-forgetting

>wake up
>eat my 500cal breakfast of yogurt and oats
>start sweating profusely 5 minutes later

I don't know if it's my body reacting to calories after not eating for 16 hours, the weather being 33C, or me still being fat, but holy shit I'm a puddle at the moment.

Me too brother. I'd get all excited and treat food as a reward. Fuck food.

today was a great day for me, but the past week has been bad. I was doing extremely well for the month before the bad week so I'm not too concerned. I have mental health problems and I take them out on myself by overeating when I get stressed out and/or upset, but I'm trying to substitute that with the gym instead. It's a long road ahead

Carb intolerance maybe, or allergy? You add anything new to those oats?

What do you anons do to stay motivated and lose the pounds? I bought shirts and pants that are smaller than my current size as a goal so I feel like I'm wasting money if I don't reach my target weight. I've been doing to this since I was XXL a year ago, now I'm L.

No, If you are sugar craving this hard then don't eat ANY sweeteners or fruit at all for two weeks. you're basically in withdrawal, Physical and psychological. You need to break that habit, if you start eating artificially sweetened food it will just keep you craving real sugars. Break the cycle and you'll find fruits the perfect sweetness, If not sometimes too sweet.

No, literally just oats and yoghurt.

I was also sweating profusely before, but back then I was eating shit.

>oats
>rice
grains are terrible for your health.

my brain works sort of weird, so essentially the deal for me is on any day where I go to the gym, there's almost a 0% chance that I ruin it by overeating later.

so basically, my motivation is the mental trick of that sweet post-gym satisfaction

Does anyone have the image of Fat Bernd eating the broccoli and crying? I really need it for my collection.

It's an addiction, bro. Fatty/sugary/salty foods are the enemy. I think my tastebuds have changed though. Last cheat meal was an old guilt snack (scone with jam and chantilly cream) and it didn't taste nearly as good as I remembered. Eating HALF of what used to be a normal portion leaves me uncomfortably full. For the first time, I actually think I'm gonna make it

>tell myself I’ll just have one s’more for vday
>eat one and put everything away
>wake up in middle of the night and consume 4 king size hershey bars half a bag of marshmallows and two sleeves of graham crackers

I have a problem. If I fast will it cancel it or just make me sick?

Passionfruit is the sweetest thing I've ever eaten. Way too sweet even when I'm eating cakes daily.

>7kg overweight by bmi
>getting infected chafe sores on my legs
>go keto and lose 11kg
>lose my strength
1.5 years later
>7kg overweight again
>didn't get my strength back

I was tempted to go keto again but instead I'm doing calisthenics and cardio, going to try and surpass where I used to be and then either try to cut down or start lifting.

Do any of you get bad infected hair follicles from chafing?

Yeah, you're right. I'll drink it black, halving each time until that dependency is gone too. Thank you, user

My testicles seem smaller while cutting. Any truth to this?

When cutting should I focus more on cardio or strength training? I try to workout 6 days a week so should I do 3 and 3 or should one take more priority?

I thought one cup of rice with a meal is fine?

>manlet cope

Grains in general aren't great. If you're trying to lose weight they aren't going to help, unless you need the psychological reward you get from them.

>tfw when 30 lbs from 18%bf after going through 70

Dude, ignore the retard.

im really, really fat.

Are you suppose to log the oil that you use to grease your pan?

>4 eggs
>half an onion
>a fucking pound of portobello mushrooms

I can cook this for lunch and still be under 500cal.

if it goes in your food, and said food goes in your mouth, you're gonna be digesting it. yes log the oil.

Anyone here doing (V)LCD? I’m 22/210lbs/5’8”/2473TDEE. Getting 645-860 calories a day, currently losing 15lbs/month, I’m sick of being fat and I’m not stopping until I’m at ~140lbs. I’m thinking about introducing once a week meal on the weekends where I eat at maintenance, but I’m not too sure about that

I always avoided diet and calorie knowledge because I saw girls dietting and thought it was feminine and gay

Blackpilled into realising it's actually vital for male health to know and do

But all of It? I highly doubt all of it is absorbed into the food, there's still some in the pan

Voidpill is being able to cook a massive fucking meal that's both healthy and makes you lose weight.

Log all of it, unless you were planning on measuring by the ml how much got on your food. Just err on the side of caution user, don't try and game the system.

May I make a small suggestion for how to avoid eating without forcing yourself to hide in bed away from food.

Not him but dip doesn't suppress my appetite and I'm a can-a-day dipper.

Don't do it again user, let once be enough.

I am on a similar boat though, tree around 3000 been eating around 1800-2000 for a couple weeks now with good results. Yesterday I went to my first bjj class on top of a 10 mile walk because it was nice as fuck out and I wanted to go fishing. Didn't have time to eat all day and was pretty hungry when i went to dinner with my sister I ended up eating a whole 12 inch pizza. I'm not super worried about going over my limit because I realistically burned off enough yesterday that this isn't going to set me back to far, but I am extremely disappointed in myself for letting me eat the while thing.

I will not let it happen again, and neither will you. We are all in this together.

Just bought 3 boxes of girl scout cookies bros im not gonna make it

It doesn't suppress mine so much as it reminds me not to eat. Every time I go to take the plug out I remember that if I do i will eat, so I leave it in.

Just had some General Tso chicken plus crab rangoons but I'll still under my calorie limit. Should be alright