How do I help my husband gain and maintain weight?

Pic related is pretty much what his current body looks like. The highest he's ever been in his life was about 135ibs and that's because he was drinking these 1k calorie shakes at each meal. He's 5'7". I'm pretty sure he weighs about 102ibs now.
I don't know what to do or how to help him since my tendency is to over eat/stress eat. We are going through financial difficulties and when he has a lot of stress, he just barely eats. It's so frustrating. I'll cook him something, he'll grab a giant plate of it, and then take 6 hours to eat it because he's watching tv or on his phone. And if he has to go to work, then he just leaves without eating.... The only things I see him ever eat all of is tv dinners and fast food. It's like he has a child's palate and just runs on empty all the time.
What do I do to help him? I need to lose 40 pounds and he needs to gain 40. I wish I could just take all my excess weight and give it to him. Since that's not possible, how do I get him to want to eat normally?

quit being a typical woman and trying to "change him."

a man can do just about anything he wants if he's motivated to do it. if he's not motivated to do it, it won't happen. motivation comes from within. if this is what YOU want but not what HE wants, then it's probably not going to happen. you can't force someone to be the way you want them to be.

>6'2"
>135lbs
>consuming 3,000 calories a day is already hell
Some of us just aren't meant to GET BIG

Exactly. He was 135 when he WANTED and worked hard to weigh that much. I'm asking how to motivate him right now because I'm worried about his health.

i guess you married a dyel

Ooo send your hubby to me i want his twigs on my lap. Mmmyummerz he doesnt have to gain a thing over here

Work out together, you focus on losing weight, he focuses on lifting to bulk

lets be honest senpai. gaining muscle isnt something you can do unless you really want to. nobodys gonna gain an inch when they just go through the motions on machines 30 min a few times a week

well considering his nutrition and motivation level. i say he can probably gain 5 lbs of muscle if the puts in 3-4 years of gym time. gooddd lucck

if you've let yourself go, why WOULD he be motivated?

use literally the only tool at your disposal--your pussy. lose the 40 lbs and threaten to divorce him if he doesn't gain 40 lbs. if he fails, then actually split up with him, and refuse to get back with him until he gains it. if he fails again, get a new man.

what the fuck else do you want me to tell you? you're a woman, you should be used to using your pussy as leverage. that's all you're capable of.

imma be honest. hes gonna need test+tren+deca, he needs to quit his job and eat about 4k kcal daily. then spend 2½-3 in the gym daily

I know he'll always be naturally skinny just like I'll always be naturally chubby. I also know since he's been 135 before, he can do it again. I don't want him to get big, I just don't want him to be this underweight.

"Hi, I'm asking this for a friend. He has erectile dysfunction and I - *he's wondering how he can become a man again?"

i thought i was skinny at 207 lbs lol

Yeah, we used to do that but our lives are so disorganized right now that I can only find the time to work out twice a week and he can't find the time at all... I just want him to at least eat 1500 calories a day. I feel like he eats around 600 calories a day unless I force him to eat around 1k. It's just not normal.

this guy fucks

600 calories MAMMA MIA, now that's dedication!

Actually, I've always been overweight since I was born. Sooo I've never let myself go, just never been normal weight in my entire life. What you're describing just isnt my personality.

No, luckily it hasn't effected that aspect of him. My biggest complaint is that his hip bones poke me during sex. If he had ED, we'd be having a lot more problems.

It's not just muscle. I want him to gain weight in general. I think he can gain fat by eating more, no?

and now we know its a bait thread. fuckoff faggot

Yeah, both of those things need to change. How does he gain motivation and eat better?

Uhm, we live in the real world. Quitting a job isn't an option

fuckoff faggot

What makes what I said sound like bait? You know a lot of skinny guys go for chubbier girls and I'm guessing you don't know that all women aren't whores.

u took too much birth control and fucked ur hormones up so u married a dyel fair enough, now i suggest go finding chad

by your own admission, you are fat and ugly. your husband isn't motivated by you because he has no reason to be. he's probably ugly too so we don't care about either of you.

>this entire post
Mate calm the fuck down you insufferable virgin. You've clearly never been in a relationship

Yep, definetly taken birth control since birth. You make so much sense. Why would I leave my husband for some random guy? There's something called loyalty and a lifelong commitment. Heard of it?

Mmm no. I'm pretty attractive and have a nice figure. I just need to have some better habits and to slim down. Although in my defense, we had a baby a year ago so it's been hard to focus on myself and my body.

I'm a 21 year old female who's been married for 3 years and has a one year old child. What makes you say that?

Hmm yes I'm sure you are. I bet you two are the pinnacle of happiness and co-operation with the mindset of "threaten divorce to change your husband, or drop him like a bag of shite and move on"

I specifically said I wouldn't do that. That's not how we work. We are both fully committed to each other for life. That was some other user who suggested that.

>massively overestimating the amount of calories you're eating

>hurr durr gonna be skinny forever just muh genes

u got married at 18? lol now i know ur a dumb nigger gtfo negress

His mom wouldn't feed him as a kid. My mom woukd give me adult portions as a kid. It's more childhood experiences than genetics.

Actually I'm white and my husband is white. Why not get married young? I had no desire to party and sleep around. It worked for us.

You're 40 pounds overweight. That's not a "nice figure," sweetheart.

I meant bone structure and I carry the weight nicely. I keep an hour glass figure even with the extra weight. This is pretty much what my body looks like. Also I'm 5'6 so 40 pounds isn't too bad for my height.

This is bait at this point

Also

>reasoning with a woman

You'd be further ahead explaining quantum physics to a dog

Why are you fucking a crucifix?

Yeah, noone is contributing to the topic anymore. This is a pointless thread at this point.

alrighty then

I'm a 6ft woman, right now I'm 20lbs overweight and I'm definitely chubbier than it. Stop lying, fatty.