What does fit think about barefoot squatting?

youtube.com/watch?v=LC74KJvK-mE

>tattoos
what a thot

can we please have one thread that doesn't devolve into a stupid shitfest about tattoos.

there's nothing wrong with tats. let's get back on topic.

>nothing wrong with tats

i have three tattoos myself, and i'm an upstanding american citizen.

i also squat barefoot. let's talk about that :)

I squat naked for maximum effect.

Most people I see who squat barefoot Or in those toe shoes have a pretty severe buttwink. Seems like a bad idea seeing as most people have shit ankle mobility to begin with and need squat shoes or plates under their heels to even hit depth.

That's why they should work on their mobility. Squat shoes are cheating, in my opinion.

I squat with only socks on. Feels good.

Cheating at what, you insufferable faggot?

I have shit arches so I wear custom orthotics in chucks
Squatting barefoot in a public gym is fucking gross, wear socks

Why anyone non-prisoner would get tattoos at all is beyond me. It's like marking yourself for a culling.

I've done it; prefer deadlifting barefooted though.

Those tats make her look trashy.

I'm sure She, like most of the people in your life, don't give a shit what you think.

She should as bad presentation lowers her market value.

>spotted the tattoo fag
I bet you vape too

>Squatting without weight of clothes
>Not going to make it

Ankle mobility.

>there's nothing wrong with tats.

t. never squatted a heavy weight in his life

lol. sage

squat shoes are like wearing gloves to deadlift. You do you bro, just make sure they match your purse.

Nigga what's your best competition squat

Actually new science has shown the ink runs into blood vessels and to the heart and brain, causing issues in both.

So tattoos are literally poison.

I watched 5 seconds then turned off the video

Stupid idea for stupid people. The man in the video is also stupid.

>there's nothing wrong with tattoos

Wut

I squat with socks on because I noticed that I had problems with keeping my feet flat without falling backwards when squatting without shoes. So I just got rid of shoes and focused on stretching my calves enough to squat properly. Now I just do it with no shoes cause I’m scared to go back to the problem I used to have. What I really need are lifting shoes or flat shoes to squat in, cause I’m noticing the no shoes is putting a lot of strain on my feet.

It’s unstable, but more stable than joggers.

I think if I catch any of you fuckers squatting in my gym without shoes on I'm cutting your feet off.

>there's nothing wrong with tats
kys thot enabler

Same. Naked Squat master race.

It's superior to wasting money on "lift7bg shoes" which are the equivalent of pussy pads for your feet. Barefoot corrects your form and allows for proper lifting

My feet pronate heavily because they're flat as a motherfucker so I'd probably just damage something.

I saw one of the Staff and PTs at my gym had his client take his shoes off. Made me feel pretty ok about always having mine off for squats

Tattoos are for poor people

I'm not going to put on shoes in my home gym

feels way more natural to do both the squat and deadlift with no shoes.
sock on obviously

lol what tattoos are expensive

>I have a barbed wire/tribal bicep tat

>some hundred bucks
>expensive
And that's why it's for poor people

Positively retarded. Conventional deadlifting is one thing, but squatting barefoot is completely idiotic when you can easily get a shoe that will provide stability against the floor in the wider stance a squat uses, protects your feet, and, if it's an issue, sets one's ankle in a beneficial position for the dorsiflexion required to hit depth with good form.

If you do not squat in squat/weightlifting shoes, you don't actually lift, and are a colossal faggot.

>tattoos
D R O P P E D

Poor people have higher spending tendencies towards bullshit products. This has been scientifically studied into oblivion. They literally throw themselves into massive debts for a sportscar or plastic surgeries lmfao. Does Warren Buffet or Billy G have tats?

>This has been scientifically studied into oblivion. They literally throw themselves into massive debts for a sportscar or plastic surgeries lmfao.

Ghetto rich upper middle class debt slaves are the norm user.

Besides, every single bit of media and academia and even this very site tells people to splurge on unncessary bullshit and to part from their money and time and energies for nothing.

The moment that the poor decide that iphones and sports cars are a stupid as fuck waste of time the country will collapse.
Best part?
The media and academia and government programs will almost FORCE people to buy shit and go into debt if that happens.

If you overpronate you should be doing more loaded barefoot work, not less. Flatfootedness is the result of weak muscles in the foot. The only way to fix that weakness is by working them - orthotics and 'arch support' can only weaken your foot.
Flat feet can be fixed the same way posture can - stretches, exercises, and conscious effort. I fixed my own flat feet this way after years of bullshit orthotics and shitty narrow-toe high-drop shoes left me nothing but blisters and bunions.

sounds like the latest meme

do you think they design footwear to hinder you?

>elite level olympic lifters are cheating because they use squat shoes during competitions
k, buddy, lol

It's a guarantee more girls would do it than guys. They show their feet off in public a lot in every imaginable setting meanwhile guys keep their feet hidden lmao anyone else notice that?

>there's nothing wrong with tats
degenerate shitbag