Rich's 8 hours meme workout

I want to try some meme workout like this, will I get any real growth out of it if I'm natty? or all I'll do is pointlessly rape my arms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHP0Nd72s10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Won't know until you try it my guy.

Resurrecting by the day when?

Raping your arms = working your arms = gains. Just make sure you get enough protein and fat.

yeah will do. have to figure out how much weight i'll use to not tire out mid workout

what's this from?

just do steroids first

yeah it's called a job, you'll get huge forearms

i sort of have good genetics and want to see how far i get as a natty. and i have some fucked up belly skin that will stop me from ever going pro so why bother roiding

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ
THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY 「STAND」!!
ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

thinks he has good genetics so he wants to do 8 hour workout. I don't think you understand good genetics wont do shit for you in this situation

i got a physical job once at a chink building site and only fucked up my back and my face
great for cutting though lost like 6 kg in the 2 weeks i lasted

youtube.com/watch?v=RHP0Nd72s10
enjoy

non existant reading comprehension: the post

I miss this guy. he unironically inspired me to get my ass in the gym. Rip big guy

go ahead do the meme workouts and you will look like the picture you posted twink

you're gonna be pissing brown the next day mate. The brown colour in your pee? That's your muscles

google rhabdo

?

Doing arm exercises for 8 hours is a blatant demonstration that you have absolutely zero concept of basic training physiology. It's just not how things work.

There are many many different ways build size and strength, and people are often too quick to critizise new ideas. But an 8 hour arm workout literally does not make any sense whatsoever. It's not how things work. It just isn't.

End of discussion.

unless youre on enough gear to grow an elephant out your ass

get this cookie cutter outta here

Literally what the fuck am I watching.

I did it with my bro two years ago because we thought it was a good meme. Bring a cooler full of shit to eat, not just shakes. there was some inflammation, but no maintained increase in size.

maybe if you inject one vial of tren and test on your butt every other day it may do something

some passages are no best that the usual nigger-rap, muh bitches, muh money, muh gun

>t. dyel