Naturally enhancing your test levels?

How can I do that? Is it worth it? I'm talking about primarily through food and stuff like that, no needles.

Other urls found in this thread:

drjockers.com/best-aromatase-inhibiting-foods/
artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2978122/
examine.com/stacks/increasing-testosterone/
anabolicmen.com/ejaculation-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

avoid foods in cans and plastics as much as possible, leafy greens, brocoli and cauliflower. Plenty of info out there.
Have you had your levels tested? It might be worth looking into if you feel there is an issue but it's fairly rare.

You can take supplements, not exactly needles but not exactly natural, you could get 100 5 mg for around 6 dollars, also try cold showers, not masturbating at all, eating broccoli and ousters (add spicy shit with lime if you dont like the taste).

oh i forgot to mention To take ZINC supplements not just any supplements

Must be a dude, ass 404'd. Also has ayylmao man arms.

>avoid foods in cans and plastics as much as possible, leafy greens, brocoli and cauliflower.

This user is trying to say EAT broccoli, cauliflower, etc, not avoid them, by the way.

Also, look for other aromatase-inhibitors and flavanones. Inhibitors are in raw onion but you have to eat a decent amount of it. 2 whole, small red onions per day (onion trip guy reduced his beta-estradiol by 66% and boosted his free test by 13% this way). Again, small not large.

Lemons and limes have flavonones.

I don't need to write it all out. Plenty of info here (sources are peer-reviewed papers)

drjockers.com/best-aromatase-inhibiting-foods/

I feel like drinking one coke would have more of a detrimental effect than the plastic you’d get from drinking 20 water bottles.
Just stay active, get outside, and deal with the fact that you’re not gonna be able to change your t levels extremely

I'm amazed nobody's mentioned coffee yet.
coffee.
Avoid milk.

>Raw onions
Why raw?

Eat saturated fat.
Lift heavy, until failure.
Do high intensity interval training.
Avoid sugar, refined carbs, processed foods.
Flex in the mirror.
Don't short-circuit your brain's reward pathway.
Sleep well.
Defer gratification.

You're welcome.

>Don't short-circuit your brain's reward pathway

nigga what

it's how it is in the S.H.R.E.K. method

I always found this article interesting. It's certainly relevant.

/newfag/ here. The recommended reading says that cardio training raises test levels, dunno if true

he means don't browse fit endlessly for laffs and instead work hard on long term goals

no fap maybe?

do you guys feel this is real or bullshit?

Even if you raise your total test level, you won't be increasing free test in your available for use in your bloodstream.

Only way to increase that is to roid

definitely real, you should go for it user!!!

Take clomid. It will increase your body's natural production of testosterone.

>"It is concluded that 500 mg of this proprietary Fenugreek extraction had a significant impact on both upper- and lower-body strength and body composition in comparison to placebo in a double blind controlled trial."

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2978122/

Work those fucking quadS. Deadlifts and squats. Lifting heavy will increase test, including legs will improve everything that much more.

> believing shills
ISHYGDDT

Use SERMS like nolvadex or clomid. They'll raise you to close to the upper natty limit and act as anti-estrogens so you won't get gyno.

NoFap
Works for me and the majority of r/NoFap
I'm more aggresive and horny, and energetic

its legal what do you think

Have you ever tried lifting weights on a linear progression model?
I have heard forcing your body to adapt to stress constantly is a good way to boost your testosterone.

>Through food
Actually if you are above 12% body fat, not eating food (and thus lowering bf) will increase your test.

Fats, but the right way.

Saturated fats and cholesterol are the building blocs of testosterone, so add them to your diet. You'll have to count your fats the same way people count macros. Saturated fat intake needs to be above all other types of fat, monosaturated fat should be below it, followed by polyunsaturated fat. You'll need to consume all three of them, but keep sat > mono > poly. Too much polyunsaturated fat can be a huge T-killer, but you'll need at least a bit. Get it from walnuts or brazilian nuts. Olive oil and coconut oil can help you get more sat/mono fat. Avoid trans-fats completely.

Most of the testosterone your body produces is produced during your sleep, so maybe it's smart to end the day with some olive oil and coconut oils, spinach, and a magnesium/zinc supplement to give your body all the right fuel for test.

You can increase it slightly but its only worth doing if your test levels are kinda low if you already have decent natural levels naturally increasing it wont make any considerable differences

Watch Sharpe.
Nothing gets my test pumping like smashing the French to bits.

Zinc Magnesium and D3

Red Light Therapy

2rightm8

ask a guy who doubled his test and then some in a year anything

Who's this craphog?

thanks for the recommendation, user

My progress started coming along much faster when I got my wife pregnant. I think “dad strength” isn’t a meme, I suspect my test has just gotten much higher.

Ashwagandha has a lot of research showing some increase on people who lift.
I just started taking a week ago. The effects generally start to show after about a month or so.

>cold showers
no real studies
inb4 linking that study with a sample size of 8
fuck off
>not masturbating at all
same thing, no studies show a long term increase in test, cumming lowers your test for a short period of time (

There was a study done in Iran a decade ago using rats that raised their T levels.

>artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
>ctrl+f onion
>no results
kys

OP here. I'm reading through the article right now and it seems top-notch. Thanks brah.

OK stop reading that shit and read this instead: examine.com/stacks/increasing-testosterone/

anabolicmen.com/ejaculation-testosterone/
says you "can" boost it by a fuckton by having actual sex with a real person

Where do I get pills?

not really most of things that cause higher test in men are not from food they're from endocrine feedback from exercising and behaving a certain way. You could be one the biggest soyboys in the world but if you still have sex on the regular take up space and work out regularly you'll probably be test mogging everyone around you.

Dad strength is real but fatherhood actually decreases test. Don't worry about it though you'll be fine.

Just roid, you pussy.

>Flex in the mirror.
explain pls

>Plenty of info out there.

>shrinking your balls

there was some dude on instagram, "liveanabolic" which had info on the best foods for "boosting" testosterone but it randomly got deleted.

>zinc works, lifting works, eating certain foods help
negligibly

Go to the mirror and flex in front of it.

I mean cmon guy, it's not that hard!

Does anyone know if there are any accurate at home kits to test testosterone levels?

I think he wants to know how it will increase his testosterone.

>Hcg

Cut your dick along the shaft
don't go too crazy
just a light cut will do
while it heals you won't even dare fapping
easy 2 weeks no fap
don't be a retard and disinfect that shit of course

Is soymilk okay?

no ya dingus. dont consume any soy.

Why not? I thought soyphobia was a meme you weren’t supposed to take literally

no, ss+gomad was a meme you weren't supposed to take literally. 2 different things.