How to achieve this

What diet and workout routine are needed to look like this? Skinnylean, fuck being a beefcake. I've been being mostly raw vegan w some good lean meats lately for health sake but I want to max health + looks and this is the ideal kind of shape I want

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/uiBNN4erGrc/maxresdefault.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i.ytimg.com/vi/uiBNN4erGrc/maxresdefault.jpg

IF you seriously want to look like this, then all you'll really need to do is lift for three months (something like Stronglifts 5x5) and get extremely lean, something like 7% bodyfat.

>get extremely lean
i need a little more detail than this though
i'm working on eating extremely clean, leanness is my goal and has been for a while
I'm like... 15% bf rn and I want 10~ or 8
i assume a fuckton of cardio and wrecking my body with fullbod weight exercises?

Do drugs, don't eat.

real advice please guys

no shitposting

meth and bench

do you know where you are

Crack and press.

>health + looks
>wants to be sub 10%bf with no muscle
that's achieving neither m8

just do pushups, pull ups and planks every day while eating fuck all
unless you're currently fat you'll be there in a few months

i mean i just want that dudes bod w/o a wrinkly face

>real advice please guys
>no shitposting
Idk if this is advanced b8 but your post is a shitpost by posting a 95lbs crackhead for a bodygoal?

But i agree do meth and just eat doritos all day.

cocaine and squat

fuck off im not shitposting
i already do nose candy

Then why do you literally want to look like a skeleton? You may think the responses are a joke but if you actually want a body like this do any begginer workout routine for 3 months, then fucking starve yourself and eat 1500 calories a day (can easily be achieved by just fucking doing drugs) Add in a couple visits to the tattoo parlor every other week and you'll be a spitting image of this lanklet.

>skeleton
by you steroid pumping jarheads standards sure, but it's plainly obvious hes just very lean with actual muscle on him, hes just not a fucking beefcake
that's the aesthetic i desire
if i want to look like a skeleton i just wont do anything fitness related at all cus im half way there
christ

i looked like that when i ate one meal a day, rarely slept, took drugs and drank excessively

Auschwitz x f

lean & jerk

If you're already raw vegan, just become a heroin junkie. It's not that far apart on the obnoxious faggot scale.

just stop eatimg and fap everyday

Have small frame, long torso, and exercise a lot while not overeating.

vidya addiction, no snacks while playing, (2-3 meals a day), some lifting once a week.

i pretty much look like op and that's what im doing.

tren + dont exercise

Just don't eat

THIS

Pic related is when I was damn close to that. Do high volume PPL (5x5 for compound, 3x8-12 for two compound accessories, 5x15-20 for two isolation accessories, 5xF Abs) with a set of shitty garage weights, eat 2164kcals a day, 154/60/252 p/f/c, (154/52/198/1876 on sundays), and work a warehouse job with a lot of erratic walking, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.
Also consume peanut butter oatmeal for breakfast/pre-workout, a tub of yogurt with maple syrup and blueberries post-workout, stop eating until before bed, then consume whatever you have left of your calories.
Drink 10 cups of black coffee a day, smoke 10-20 marlboro reds a day, and play lots of FPS games and WoW while listening to music. Took me like 3 months to get pretty lean, then I did a yolo 3 months of just eating 1876 even on lifting days and ended up in hospital diagnosed with BDD and anorexia.