Left - 6'2"

Left - 6'2"
Right - 5'8"

You can only choose one and that's what you're stuck with (in terms of muscle) for the rest of your life. Which one?

I choose 5'11 master race

i'm already 5'8. i'd rather be 6'2 to be honest even if that means a bit less muscle.

I'm not validating your existence you pathetic manlet.

I’m 5’9”. I wouldn’t benefit at all from being 6’2”. Body on the right guarantees a waterfall of vagina on my cock.

>5'9"
>I wouldn’t benefit at all from being 6’2”

Nigga, you straight up delusional.

I'm already 6'2" and it's pretty good so left

Left but I’d cut down to 8%

Name something practical where height benefits me to a degree of making my life infinitely better.

The left. I can't imagine my face working at all on the body on the right.

getting pussy.

9 times outta 10, she'll choose skinny tall guy over jacked short guy.

I got more pussy as the left than I have as the left plus muscle

So... left.

6'2 you have more potential muscle mass than 5'8 if you try. im 5'4 so i wouldnt mind any one of them desu. just fuckin kill me

op why are lankets so easy to b8?

Lol what are you on cunt

Actual retardation

>right because it's still taller than I am now

im 6'3'', skinny my entire life and had no trouble with women since I hit puberty so left

left because I couldn't stand making manlet sons.

>mad manlet

Being tall is a meme and attracts the worst quality females in higher quantities.

I'm 5'8 and I wouldn't wanna be any taller than 5'10. You have more control over physical motions. You look nice next to a 5'2 princess. You blend in better in a crowd. Average height is best height.

I'd choose right because fuck being a shrimpy lanklet

>Being tall is a meme and attracts the worst quality females in higher quantities.
yea, having the greatest selection of women is bad, best to have a natural limit.
When I buy a car I want it to have a factory speed limit set in, so I never go too fast!

>5'8
>average
maybe if you're asian or mexican.
in the netherlands here its 183cm, 6'0

Right, no hesitation.

Left. You can still lose fat but even if you can't for the sake of this challenge, the left body still looks better than more than 85% of men today.
You might be ripped if you pick right, but you're a manlet and you can't change genetics to make you taller.
Left is the obvious answer.

>right
>juiced dwarf
>being infertile and a manlet
at least you won't be spreading short genes

>unironically believing you'll get pussy from being buff
Chicks care about height wayyy more than how much muscle you've got.

>MUH PUSSY

KYS PLS

Reality.

>lanklet
guy is lean and has more potential for muscle gain than the roided manlet.
fuck outta here, shrimp dick

all new cars are factory speed cause they are new from the factory. You're implying height is an add on

FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME

You're in the tallest country on Earth. Obviously your average is actually above average, even among white people.

>believing 5'8 is the average male height
that's some next level delusions, mate. Don't know where you're from but the average for ethnically European or Mediterranean men is 5'11" - 6'2"

Left and cut easily. He'd look good with abs.

6'2" with decent face wins all the time

I'm 6'5" and almost at left. I would be happy to make it there.

What do they lift?

Kek you realize 5'11 is a meme right

Too many 5'8 to 5'10 guys all claim 5'11

I'd choose right. Even if I'd get more pussy at 6'2, I wouldn't want to be DYEL for life.

silverbacks are 5’8” and I can run more with less knee pain on right so I choose right

6'2" all the way

>caring what thots think
never gonna make it

wrong again facelet, if you're ugly in the face doesnt matter how tall of muscular you are, if you have an ok face then the body on the right would get 10x more poon

joke's on you, I am 6'2" and look better than left.
wont ever be able to look like right at my height without steroids, but natty life is bretty gud thbfam

Southern Europeans are short as fuck, their average height is 5’9

This
All about face. I could have Lazar Angelov's body with my face, and still have a confident, outgoing personality, and women would still ignore me.

I’ve spoken to girls about the most attractive thing to them and it’s if you can make them feel small and fragile, meaning being tall and skinny fat would be more attractive to them than a short dude with a nice face

>being this in denial
sorry lanklet

yea im sure they'd love a rocky dennis face'd lanklet having their kids as long as he makes them feel "small and fragile"

literally no reason they would choose random lanklet over lazar angelov

i'm a 5'8" chink living in asian country where a bunch of french, slavs and bongs come to work at and i height mogged a lot of them
>got height mogged by netherland women though

Hahaha they sure as hell don’t want to be stood next to a guy that’s the same height as their son

I meant this to 117, not 749. is fucking stupid.

But regardless, with Lazar Angelov's body I'd still be ignored with my face.

I'm ottermode+ at 6'1"

left and just do bjj and muay thai

so i either downgrade in height and physique, or just downgrade in height and upgrade in physique? easy choice

only a certified mong would pick 5'8 over 6'2

Left

Left. Size is more important than everything else. Unless you look like an ogre maybe.

Studies show that taller men make more money on average, are promoted more, are instinctively more respected

Ask females and 99/100 will say 6'2"

I'm just 6'0" and a little skinnier than pic on left.
I still would take the 2 extra inches instead of muscles.

I get mires all the time, and I'm a skinny fuck. Try that as a manlet.

>height of right and body of left
goddamnit

keep being 6'0 and on my body forever, i'm literally in between those two

left, easy peasy. It's enough fit per normie standards and it's not a fucking manlet
>oh look over there the overcompensating little Napoleon is trying to pick up that poor girl

6'2 here, wouldn't change that for anything.

fortunately I can still choose to lift and get swole, while i get the feeling that manlets feel like they have no choice but to hit the gym in order to be at all respected

5'8 because I'm already 5'6 inches.

Am I the only one comfortable with being 5'8? I'll take left side and 5'8. Fight me faggots

>manlets actually believe this

left looks better at any height you child.

Lmfaooo manlets when will they learn

exactly the same reason 6 foot is a meme too. im 5 11 and say 6 foot and idiots are none the wiser

if they call me out im like oh imagine that an inch...

Absolutely wrong. Its face first above all. I'm 5'9 with what I consider to be a meh face but everyone says im hot af and I've pulled and fucked so many woman to the point where I'm bored of it. Not even that massive muscle wise or have a big cock.

Left

I always thought I was 5'11.
Measured myself yesterday and am actually 5'9 and a half.
Dad is 6'2.
I'm ready to kill myself. Everytime I go out in public I'm fucking smaller than EVERYONE, even like half of the women.

would be left any day, for the tan alone

fuck being a manlet, if i wanna be huge i can roid but at least ive got that choice

As a 5'8" guy whose body is very close to the one on the right, I'd have to say I'd rather be 6'2".

Considering I'm 6'2" and have almost the same exact body, it's ok I guess

Cope

5'8 so I can fit into the sports cars I like

can i lose even more muscle to be 6'4?

Depends. Girls prefer a normal 6'2" guy to some muscular bodybuilder 5'5" borderline midget but most guys who are considered manlets are something like 5'9". And muscular 5'9" > normal 6'2"

jeff nippard's getting mad pussy
don't capitulate, my dude

Most people guess I'm 6 5, I'm actually 6 6, but I never bother correcting them.
An inch genuinely doesn't matter to me. It does to the people on the other side of the cut-off.

Left because I like my height.
Also would rek that manlet

Being able to see over the fridge

I’m 5’1” now so would rather be 5’8” and jacked

i can see that

Right

>choosing skinnyfat over 6 inches

a-ahah manlet
at least i'd be tall

>implying this proves your point
yeah that manlet is still in a threesome you faggot

this pic is a masterpiece, I love the meaning behind it.

Thats because the studies include all the mexicans and chinks

>being infertile and a manlet
Turbo manlets are actually the most fertile