What age did you decide to get Veeky Forums?

At what age did you devide to get Veeky Forums?

Been working out 6 times a week, every week since early december 2017. Will I make it?

I had several moments, mostly after gaining weight due to work or after a break up. First time i stepped in to the gym was at 16. I'm 34 now. If only i knew what I was doing and never stopped...
Stick to going to the gym brah, you're gonna make it.

16, 19, 22, 24
>tfw I made it once and let myself go due to depression

started in january

we'll make it brother

15, grew up fat, never again, fucking never again do I want to see man boobs

First time at 25, lasted fot three months, then dropped. Second time last june at 29, finally developed a habit and made gym my comfort zone.

Just turned 15 and i'm trying to get fit this inspires me

I've been a fatass 4chin virgin all my childhood, my max was about 105kg/230lbs at 14
then at 16 I decided to stop being beta, started lifting and dropped to a perfect 75kg/165lbs at 5'10" within 6 months
now i'm 20 and at bout 88kg/194lbs at 6'0" trying to drop to around 78kg by summer

17 but didn't have the courage to join the gym until 23 - I thought I was too weak.

>mfw I spent all of uni too insecure about being skinnyfat to approach anyone/went full autist when approached

hurts to think about now that I'm a 24y/o kv

>what age?

>what age?
>december 2017

underage banned

what the fuck are you talking about

he ain't say the age he started

I'm 13

42, get off my lawn!!

At like 16 but im at 23 now and i still havent been to the gym for more than 2 months in a row

At 17. Started going to the gym in January 2016 and never stopped.

to Sorry forgot to add age. I'm 20 years old right now.

don't ever be sorry

I start at 19 but due of no income I start seriously at 22

AT WHAT AGE DID YOU START?

Quite some time after my first dbol only cycle.

Not the guy you responded to, but are you legit a retard? He said he's 20 years old and started in December 2017. Unless if he had a birthday in between December and February right now, I'm lmaoing at your autism.

23 I was a skinny fuck with a beer belly who could barely lift myself out of bed.

Right after conception I began to divide. Made mad gains for like 17 years straight.

Once to do it, twice to prove it. You'll make it again, friend.

same