>miss my ex have constant dreams of her
>lifts are going down
>dont want to push myself anymore
>work is going to shit
>mfw

>hanging out with qt at church today
>we talk for hours about nothing, really hit it off
>mfw forgot to ask for her number

Won't see her till next week since I'm gonna be out of town on Sunday, is it over?

not too bad, went to work, been talking up to qts planning dates for the weekend.. got one on friday night and one on saturday night.. feeling pretty optimistic since ive been ridiculusly confident recently..

life is going well.... for now lol ebbs and flows my bros

two*

>tutor part time so I can help my mom out while she is out of a job
>tutoring going well no problem
>new girl needs help with gr 11 physics
>help her out and show her what to do
>goes to the washroom for 20 mins
>comes back and leaves crying
>tells my boss I laughed at her and mocked her abilities
>get fired

I seriously cant even tell at this point if it was my social autism that somehow subconsciously sabotaged me or if she was just an oversensitive cunt. Money wasnt that tight but it still hurts to think my autism is still 100%

>went to frat date party stag

I felt lonely and miserable tbqh

> meet some girls at a bar with a chad friend
> cuter one picks to flirt with me for some reason
> go out on valentines, take her out on a nice date
> makeout in car dropping her off it gets super heated and she keeps stalling getting out of the car. Like shes tempted to go further.
> declines having sex because its first time going out and she has to get up early, but i should text her
> text her today that i had fun with her
> takes all fucking day to reply
> i ask her out again and she says we arent a match

Im so lonely and every girl that gives me attention once a year; just proves my theory im meant to always be alone.

I got rejected for a frat because i was the one that joined this semester..

Don't take this personally, but most frats know who they are recruiting well before any sort of formal recruitment. Few actually have "open" bidding.

Obviously, this is subjective from someone who went to an SEC school with a big Greek life.

I phrased that wrong. I got the bid but i was the only one that got a bid. So they didnt want to do the pledge process.

> i just want friends even if i have to pay

That's unfortunate. Also, don't be ashamed. You aren't paying for friends so much as pooling money to do fun things with friends that you couldn't otherwise do, like rent out bars for parties, with insurance in case something catastrophic happens, and potentially a frat house and facility costs.

I got to go to one of their parties, they were cool dudes and there was actually chicks and drinks. I saw all that i missed out on the first time i tried college.

It's not the end all be all. I really enjoyed it. I hate to think how much of a weirdo I would be without my brothers as a CS major.

With that said, you can get a lot of the frat experience not in one. An all male sports club will have a similar dynamic;so you might want to take up rugby, for example.

Should have ignored her for a week and then proceeded with setting up another date. I think my girl ran away because I texted her to “talk” a couple times, the bitch was flighty after that. Yea it pisses me off too. Women are so fucking annoying. They only get attached after you fuck them but by then I’m bored and onto the next girl. When I get curved before we fuck then I start to fall in love. Just goes to show you want what you can’t have lol.

Yeah i didnt even care for this girl that much but after she rejected sex it made me respect her more and wanted to see her sooner. Plus i was getting my bros house for the weekend.

Girls hate needy boys, at least try to act like you ain't out of options.

I never acted needy... i hardly even texted her but to setup dates.

Women are making it really hard for me to respect them. I’m not even salty but the shit they pull makes me shake my fucking head.
>I had fun, text me! :)
You’re probably like. Hey that was fun, I’m gonna text her.

No big deal right? Wrong. That’s where you lost. It’s so stupid yet it matters so much. You took the bait. That’s why I have trouble respecting women. They want me to look down on them and ignore them during moments like that. They’re asking for it god dammit and if you fail to ignore them or god forbid you actually care they get bored and move onto the next dick.

As soon as things get “too good” or “too nice” all sexual tension is lost. Idk why that’s the way things are but at the end of the day I’ve learned it’s best to move fast and try and get laid before you catch feelings. Dating other girls helps too. I can’t help but feel like part of me is always going to be neglected. The part that wants to fall in love and care about someone.

>>posts a selfie on the gram
Officially the gayest thing I've read all day

>went out for birthday lunch
>steak salad and chips mm not bad (actually delicious)
>have coffee
>break PR in squats
>come home
>lurk Veeky Forums

not bad not great

>At a party
>The host is a slut and she wants my dick
>At around 3 am she tells to me to come to her room
>I'm a 22 year old, 6'3, buff virgin
>She doesn't know this tho
>Clothes come off
>I'm flaccid
>She starts sucking me off
>Trying to hold back laughter
>Thinking about how another person has my dick in their mouth
>Dick still limp
>She's really trying and I let out a snicker
>She stops and asks what's wrong blabla
>Tell her it's not her etc
>We spend the next 2hrs trying to fuck but no luck
>Jerk myself off and get hard
>She grabs it and it goes limp
>Eventually go to sleep and take a cab in the morning

I guess I'm not used to other people touching my dick. Will ZINC help? I'm thinking about starting it.

Stop fapping prone

>get qts no off tinder
>"wanna meet this weekend"
>"going away to X with friends"
>posts pics when away
>later...
>"going away to X"
>posts pics away
>"on a date"
>"this leaf was naked and wanted me to rape her"
>"I don't think we're suited to each other user I don't want to date and i think you misinterpreted her she dinni du nuffin"

Anyone else do self destructive shit like this? Saying that she's replying now i'm being a twat to her.

Jesus. 22 and can't get hard idk that feel, it was premature i was worried about. Sucks being you user.

>at work yesterday (Thursday, Friday now) met a girl
>talk to her a bit, find out we both like video games, she's got a 1k usd gaming rig at home, probably watches anime, is vegetarian and loves animals the way I do
>we keep talking for some 2 hours on and off and she then asks me to wait for her tram and miss mine so I can go with her, in the meantime we keep showing off our cats on instagram
>she keeps laughing at my jokes and smiling at me in this weird kinda dreamy romantic smile, say I would make her laugh and while looking her in the eyes because it's cute when girls laugh she would look into mine and hold the stare and smile all cute
>like 10 seconds before we got to my stop on tram she suddenly asked to add me on facebook and had me write my name there then I quickly said bye and left
>come home to gf
This feels weird. I'm not very good looking, but I have a gf and some girls in my life have shown me attention. Now this. It's weird because I'm not used to it, but I guess showing confidence, looking constantly into eyes and making a girl smile kinda works?
Worst is, I don't love my gf, I like her a lot, but we are so different, sometimes I think we only got together because we were lonely.

The girl posted a selfie, you retard.

U gay senpai

>posts a selfie on the gram
>I wanna like it
you sound like a huge fag desu

caring about vapid selfies is ultra gay my dude

Out of interest, how tall?

the love of my life just gave birth to a daughter from a fat fuck moron

now this is just making me rage

I literally cant keep up with how women who wants to fuck me right now, its insane guys

I can identify with this, user. We’re still sweet hearted betas on the inside and not cut out for the pussy slaying Chad life. We just want to fall in love.

>We just wanna fall in love

You got me there user... You got me there

The average age on Veeky Forums is like 19. This is normal life for them. Frankly it sounds like torture.

Yeah... it sucks. I had a similar situation in a drunk hookup. I blamed me not being able to get hard on the alcohol but really it’s because I had no feelings for this drunk slut and just wanted to get out of there. Alpha beta for life I guess.

>lifts are stalling for months
>can't get any decent progress on my final thesis
>feel like I'm running in circles since half a year
>lost many friends over the last year
>constantly thinking about what could have been if I made a different career choice
>feel like I am a total failure who has achieved nothing in life
>feel like I am dissapointing my parents
>literally no contact with my siblings
>Didn't even gratulate my sister for her birthday
>Forgot birthday of my brother
>Tinder matches = 0 but then again my picture is bad, my profile text is worse and every time I open this app I just want to delete it when I see the wirst woman
>coeliac disease
>Don't know what diet I should stick to
>thinking about eating makes me sick

It's actually friday OP

>>Trying to hold back laughter
>>Thinking about how another person has my dick in their mouth

Lmao I was just like this at 16ish when I first started getting blowjobs. Used to confuse girls so much.

>constantly thinking about what could have been if I made a different career choice
career?

How is this possible? Sometimes I get hard just by smelling a girl

No man I'm with you. Imo modern dating is an exercise in sociopathy. All of the "games" are about neglect, manipulation and power posturing. Women see you genuinely giving a fuck or liking spending time with them "creepy" or "needy".

Yep, it’s fucking infuriating. Maybe I’m just meeting shitty women but I don’t know how the fuck I’ll ever get married if I can’t even show a girl that I care about her for fear of getting ghosted.

>girl comes to work
>cute face, freckles, glasses, dream girl desu
>ask her out eventually
>she doesnt say anything just walks away
>decide im not good enough anyway, forget about her and start lifting
>year later, she gives me looks and we begin talking friendly
>almost can feel 2017 being year of gf already
>one day she says shes dating chad now

In the end, chad always wins lads...

Now im at work and chad probably nuts deep inside of her and she loves every second of it

I watched the Devils drop shits on the Hurricanes last night with my parents, working on setting up a date for the weekend, just won some new business (I work in sales), after being injured/lazy I'm finally repping 225 on bench again, have a bible study tonight and it's payday. Very comfy on my end lads

I chose to study, but at the same time I was thinking about doing an apprenticeship, maybe become a carpenter / work with my hands. Dad's a soldier, so I thought about signing up as well.

Do whats right for you user, it's your life and you shouldn't hold yourself back for something that you dont think will work out in the future

Feel like there's important details you're not telling us, user.

I feel you. My ex was hell but I still miss the shit out of her mostly because we had a lot of laughs and it was 2 years.

Has anyone here successfully stopped being a sperg around women? How did you do it?

For the most part, yeah. Once I started having sex regularly I realized it’s not a big deal and stopped coming across as over eager and weird.

Got mired by a qt and her fat friend yesterday while i was doing weighted chin ups
Feels great

My guy, I can't even get past first dates.

Just finished an assessment test for a job I applied to. Had to go in and take a written exam. It was me and some other applicant. We took the exam in the same room. He finished before me and wrote much more than I did, based on what I could see on his computer screen. Now I’m fretting I won’t advance in the job hiring process. My lease ends in two months, my car is about to break down and I won’t be able to commute to work anymore, so I’m desperately trying to get a job in the city and move there. I’m freaking the fuck out. I just need a break. Feels bad, man.

>Friday
>2 classes
>hgc all day
>Olympics all night
>vidya
>animu
>new program next week
>birthday next weekend
Breddy gud

>friend introduced me to a 6/10 girl
>not my type but fuck it i'm lonely af
>1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, date
>still no feeling, but it's better than no gf
>date her again yesterday
>still not feeling it
>she seems to really likes me and her dad wants to see me
>wtf, I can't just dump her now

can't really decide

It's friday now and that gif is beautiful!

Where is that?

Happened to me mate, I just became distant and she broke up with me. Cowards way I know

Honestly just be yourself. I used to try to be this lsuave guy but they could see through it as it was so fake

Last time I went out I got with a girl because I danced like a retard to babycakes. She was a solid 7 too

That's a comfy gif.
I live in a sunny and dry area

Hes a faggot.

Jk he was just really nervous and also a good liklihood she was on b/c. The most attracted i was too a girl was one that wasnt on b/c and didmt wear much scented stuff. She smelled so natural and fertile it got my dick so hard just being close.

happening to me too right now

shes fat and everything she does makes me think of my cheating ex and how much she did it better and how hotter she was