Get fit

>get fit
>everyone assumes I'm a fucking idiot now

>he isn't Veeky Forumslit/

There's your problem, faggot.

If you used words with at least two syllables and didn't grunt all the time people wouldn't think that

At least they won''t roast you for few minutes when you fucked up something.

>Get fit
>Wear glasses
>Wear neat clothes
>Speak well
So hard

>get fit
>get stupid
I used to be very smart. Now I'm a dummy

same lol idk what happened but became a fucking brainlet that cant focus and fails all classes except the easy ones.
i also have a big brain so its not like i lack power

>get fit
>everyone assumes you have a chad personality/lifestyle

No im still a schizoid virgin.

Tfw not /fitlit/ faggot

>naturally hueg and masculine
>people always assume I'm stupid

I scored highest out of 40 people on the military intelligence test. No idea how it correlates to IQ, but both my parents are in the 140's.

3/4
socially autistic so i come off retarded
>so close

this is me a few years from now

>4/4
>black
why even bother

>get fit
>people respect me noticeably more
I didn't want to belive it at first, but it's true and it feels good. I almos feel like a human now.

You're in a pretty good position if you can pull that off with all the diversity hires going on in tech lately.

Just carry around books.

>Work on getting PhD in exercise science
>work in exercise research all the time
>literally squat in a lab coat

best of both worlds

Has all that, gives up.

Obviously a nigger

>get fit
>people find my self depreciating jokes 20x funnier
>can pretend to be retarded and people will think it's cute instead of weird
Being fit has made socializing so much easier.

When people ask if I workout and I reply yes, they would automatically assume im a meat head

im not even that big

>be Veeky Forums
>be /k/
>people think you’re going to snap and beat the shit out of/shoot someone the second you get mad

>get fit
>stop giving a shit what morons think about me

Lmao
Thats why i now act stupid as shit, life on easy mode

>act stupid
wtf is your endgame, master manipulator?

Did you take the ASVAB, or are you not a burger? Either way military entrance tests correlate pretty strongly with IQ

I do this too
The end game is that no one asks anything of you. You just sit on the side and observe while everyone does everything for you because they underestimate you, so you have them work for you like the peasants they are. If the situation calls for it you reveal your power level and that's it. Back to being 'stupid'.

read wallstreetplayboys
sometimes its better to play dumb so losers feel happy about themselves and don't bother to keep talking to you

>tfw this is exactly what happened to my best friend
Reads a ton, have great philosophical discussions with him. But he's also big as fuck so everyone treats him like a total moron. Pic related, it's my buddy.

>telling people you have funs
>not just being the sociable easy-going jacked chad
ISHYGDDT

you post about him every day, what the fuck.

it's most likely you, larping as being your friend, attention whoring

Had the same issue when I was younger, but not because I was fit, but because I was very handsome. Several times people would tell me how they were surprised how smart I was because they assumed I was just a brainlet pretty boy.

Now I've gotten old and lost most of my hair, nothing left but bitterness and I guess some wisdom. Pretty sure people won't see me as a retard even if I get proper fit.