Look maxing guide

The face in the photos remain exactly the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

bakerdh.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/face-distortion-is-not-due-to-lens-distortion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So basically ugly with more hair?

If you see this image and you don't see a significant improvement I really don't know what to say.

>be dyel
>wear slim fitting modern clothes that make it look like you have money
>be slightly tan so no one can see your skin imperfections
>wear literal makeup
>squint all the time
>also dye and trim your eyebrows because you're an insecure fuckwit
>get an undercut with a fade
>stuff your pants
>smile all the time and never take anything seriously, be kind to anyone, or give anyone else attention
>keep face stubble at all times
>whiten your teeth
>be at least 6'
>have money
>be Chad
Did I miss anything?

yeah, if you consider going from half aborted frog to 2/10 with some faggy hair improvement.

>half aborted frog to 2/10 with some faggy hair improvement.
W/ beard he would be considered a 6-7 easily.

I honestly wonder if you guys measure yourselves correctly. Half of the people I know that are actually measurable 5'10" say they are 6' you obv aren't going to be chad, 7 billion other people aren't, and you don't need to be to be happy. The obsession on this shows the fact that you guys don't know people who were in these positions of social power.

>insecure
>be Chad
Stop lying to yourself

His bone structure is fucked
Facial hair will måske you go from 2/10 to 3/10, nothing more

> magically changing the texture, quality, look of your

fuck off seriously

the only difference is that picture was edited to move his hairline forward like 1-2 inches and thickened his hair significantly

the fuck you mean 'these pictures are exactly the same'.

Please, please fucking stop using this guy in your lookism infographs

Bless you, blind cunt
t. Irvine Welsh

Still ugly as shit, there is no hope for him at all.

nice digs

he's pretty much the worst genetics combined into a single mong

>alf of the people I know that are actually measurable 5'10" say they are 6'

This. For many years I wholeheartedly believed I was 5'11" (because I measured myself incorrectly), until one day I did an accurate measure and found I was actually 5'9". My entire worldview shrunk by 2 inches that day.

Lol Black Ops 2-cel is fine you guys. He can’t be chad level, but average level good looking.

that's either fotoshooped, surgery, or the work of god

or literally not him you faggot

Literally not the same person.

honestly he can improve.

The fuck happened to his eyebrows?

It’s him.

Hard to believe eh?
>same nose
>same neck
>same forehead
>same unequal eye height
>same hairline
>same mustache pattern
>same ear wrinkles ( I’dont know what to call them)
>same selfie pose
>still wears graphic tees

It was a /r/blunderyears pist but he deleted it. It’s him

Easy trim

/r/rateme* sozz wrong leddit

It's him, but you edited his hairline forward significantly so much so that it's basically impossible.

please stop pretending "oh i didn't do nothin guys i just added facial hair" lmfao

i don't buy it either
>jaw wider
>lips higher
>curved ear fixed
>eyes lean downwards instead of downwards
>nose more round

*instead of upwards

lookism LARP is my favorite meme. random plastic-surgery terms thrown around, chaotic misoginy, inceldom, "nice cope faggot". it's my favorite meme after "cuck". I love the internet. I just hope it doesn't get to the mainstream too soon.

Then don't say anything

your faggot ass post reads like a cosmo article, fag

I think the first photo just used a bad focal length
bakerdh.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/face-distortion-is-not-due-to-lens-distortion/

I mean... I guess...

Chad’s suffer from narcissism which is an inverted form of insecurity ugly people manifest instead as neurotic self hatred.

holy shit

Hes still white though.

>painting an old VW bettle cherry red
>look user it's a Porsche nao
le cope

If its one thing i learned its that people who unironically use misoginy are little slave dogs to women

Reddit is down the hall to the left

how do i get a tongue hypertrophy?

But its now got a cement filled 1400bhp nos alcohol injected block under the hood
>better than porsche

>both of you misspell misogyny

Is this a ruse or the same person or what

Shit i knew it was wrong. Pardon me friend i never use such gay words.

>My entire worldview shrunk by 2 inches that day
kek

What's the story behind the original pic? Was he a poster here, or not?

Wrong. A true chad is humble and kind.

That fucking neck is noone gonna talk about this

>porsche 911
>not roided beetle
your ignorance checks out

Google neck gains, it's considered one of the fastes, if not the fastest, growing muscles in your body.

Which is the truth?

I don't think it's the same person. But there is definitely a proponent in the left picture of a low mm lens causing the head to look really weird.

Thank you, in conclusion, 5'9" is 5'11" on Veeky Forums.

fite me

If you are balding, get a wig.

This guy is chad and bangs a gf now, pic dorsn't apply.
Please use the x/10 would not bang neckbeard pic.

holy shit is the guy on the left real?
whats his name?

Literally how

I refuse to wear a wig

The final pic looks like when my little brother makes a sim. He looks like a cartoon gold miner

>The face in the photos remain exactly the same
no, someone clearly chiseled his jawline when adding the beard

>ne clearly chiseled his jaw
That's literally what a thick beard does, I'm the OP I made it. Lower the opacity in photoshop.

but you didn't give him a thick beard, you gave him a trimmed beard
and you also clearly made his cheekbones much wider

forgot pic

This is what a thick beard does. You even misplaced the face.

and as i said, that isn't a thick beard
it's trimmed, meaning it doesn't add any width to the face
you broadened his jaw, THEN added the beard

You literally can't argue this. It's a thick beard, anyone who can grow facial hair this thick can have this. Most people just don't know how aesthetics work and can't balance it to their face.

>a painted VW isn’t better than a rusted VW

Stop acting retarded, you know what lookism is

your pic still has the beard decently trimmed, it's not thick enough to make a difference on his jaw line
someone with that weak jaw structure need full viking beard to make it thicker

>that weak jaw structure need full viking beard to make it thicker
Here is an example of a thicker beard on this guy. Your statement is objectively untrue unless you have a thin goat beard.

Another example. If you have a thick beard you can't tell. Like I said before if you have a thin goat beard it wont work as well, but, even Alpha destiny who has a pretty thin beard has done something similar and it's worked quite well..

the moustache in the final pic is fucking retarded

>Alpha destiny's beard
It's a middle schooler's attempt at growing their first beard.

that's getting closer to what reality would look like, but you are STILL changing his jawline; those edges wouldn't be there if his jawline didn't create them
that dude has such a weak thin face, he would still need a thicker beard than your last attempt, but then we're going into numale territory

You might be able to create that shape with some careful cutting and shaping of the beard, maybe some gel.

this but unironically

Here is how this works. This happens all the time. Any of those beards are possible depending on the beard density.

Having a beard is also a natural aesthetic, women can look great with weak chins but men usually don't.

now you're at last giving the face a big enough amount of facial hair to actually create the illusion of a different structure, instead of reshaping the jaw and adding a trimmed beard
but now comes the next question: do you not realise how few men actually has that insanely thick facial hair, to make it actually look good and not scraggly as fuck like pic related

Accurate site lol

>s the next question: do you not realise how few men actually has that insanely thick facial hair, to make it actually look good and not scraggly as fuck like pic related
As pic related? This is it trimmed.

With a tan haircut and muscle*

The beard would be thick on the x axis instead of the y axis as you have it, the way you do that is you grow out the top hairs and comb down.

why are you filling in hair where the dude doesn't even have any hair growth?
you are also making it much fuller than he can make it, you are painting it darker where he is lacking thickness

you wont get those edges in the hair, unless you have very very thick beard and go to a barber who specializes in that stuff

Holy shit that unironically looks like me before i started bulking in Dec

Did I get memed with fitness? If this is enough to be a chad wtf have I been doing for the past 3 years?

ONLY bulk if you want to be huge (and also have the discipline to cut when you're supposed to), or if you wanna get strong and don't care about aesthetics

I assumed he shaved his beard like that since it's already pretty thick, and you don't need a special barber to cut it like that, I know guys with really thing beards who make it look pretty thick by doing this.

dude just change your genetics lmao

Don't be one of these faggots who has to grow a beard to show his jawline. I cringe every time I see this and I know women do too.

>He can't be chad level
If he got Veeky Forums he'd definitely be close.
Also there's no fucking way that's him, unless he got plastic surgery personally from God himself

holy shit, we're all truly gonna make it

Definitely not him unless he got a lip job.

First ones photoshopped too kek

What if I'm a skelly? Literally 6' 125lb. I should be fucking bulking.

It was a quick shop but here is another example. If he changed his hair, got a tan and grew out his mustache.

If he grew out his soul patch.

But Honestly in his case I'd say the best thing to do would be to shave because he already has a great jaw.

This, in my opinion, is mostly the case with those rapper beards that have super hard edges and look super unnatural.

what is that

i will never not love this man

Camera and lighting does a lot. Holy shit.

Here he is clean shaven