Is anyone here good at math? i need to figure out whats better

is anyone here good at math? i need to figure out whats better

>do 200 pushups every day
>do 1000 pushups once a week

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/exercises/pushup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

200 a day

are you sure, maybe doing pushups every monday, wednsday, and friday is better?

im just trying to figure out how long your body needs to heal each day

Do 3 sets of 5-8 pushups every other day. When it becomes easy move onto a harder progression. Doing hundreds of pushups everyday isn't gonna do shit for strength/hypertrophy.

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/exercises/pushup

posting that should be a ban

>3 sets of 5-8 pushups every other day
>reddit
>bodyweightfitness

This
And do weighted pushups when those sets become too easy

>REDDIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT FAGGOT GO BACK TO YOUR NORMIE SHIT

kill yourselves unironically, that bodyweight program is known for being one of the only good things about reddit

sorry my man, meant to quote

Holy fucKen shit my sides

200 every day is 1400 pushups a week
also if you do that you'll get rhabdo so don't

ignorance is bliss

Feel free to be the first one ITT to actually critique rather than post memes

why? If have rings you can do ring pushups then RTO (rings turned out) pushups, then pusdoplanche pushups, handstand pushups then actual planche pushups. Doing the exact same motion and just adding weight to is not going to give you more control or work more areas.

excellent bait dude

>pushups
>not doin shit for hypertrophy
well if you have no muscles they def wont

In terms of strength/hypertrophy muscles respond better to low reps high volume. You'll get a lot more out of pushups if you do low reps of harder and harder progressions rather than doing 200 reps of something easy.

>In terms of hypertrophy muscles respond better to low reps high volume

For fucks sake if I'm wrong just correct me

I think he's trying to allude to sarcoplasmic hypertrophy vs myofibrillar hypertrophy.
really depends on your goals if you want to be a quick flexible light weight and have more glycogen you're probably gonna want to go for exercise in the sarcoplasmic range. (12+) If you just want bigger muscles you're going to train in the myofibrillar range (low rep 5-8). Total work done is going to affect your recovery rates.

Yeah I guess it depends on OP wants at the end of the day. He's probably long gone though.

>3 sets of 5-8
>Can do 50 in a single set
Fuck off

>Can do 50 in a single set
Wow aren't you a big strong boy!

I feel like you missed the whole progression concept. Basically for bodyweight exercises instead of just upping reps you do increasingly more progressively more difficult movements so you stay as close to the rep myofibrillar range as possible. It's like if you could do 100 knee pushups 50 regular pushups 30 diamond push ups 20 pike pushups or 10 ring pushups or maybe 5-8 pseudoplanche pushups. No one besides an idiot (or a fatty) would do only 5-8 normal pushups.

For you

>doing push-ups

Nigger just bench. Body weight exercises are a meme.

I get the feeling you're a real cool guy.
Yeah all those ground forces are memes.
Fuck pullups too while we're at it.
>a-am I in yet?