Daily reminder that training legs is for females

Daily reminder that training legs is for females

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AvrzgKsRnJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just wear baggy pants

Agreed, you should train legs for the females.

there’s 7 days in a week

I can train all of upper body easily in those 7 days

Why not just train some legs with the left over days?

Related question:

Is it pointless to train upper body if you’re a girl?

Because you have a life user, don't you?

Nope

More than pointless, it's downright counterproductive

I know :)

Men who squat heavy weight have a statistically lower mortality rate than those who don't no matter what their othet conditions are. So regardless of your lifestyle if you atleast squat as heavy as you can you will have a lower mortality rate than those who share the same lifestyle and don't squat.

So keep squatting pussy

Anna Nystrom. You're all welcome.

>being this new
geee thanks for the name none of us knew

Not same user but follow up question:
Won't training chest help women maintain perkier, fuller looking breasts?
Won't you say training back and shoulders are important for MULK TRUKK?

Training chest will do virtually fuck all for the shape of woman's chest. Lowering body fat will make the boobs much smaller though. That's why all roidclits have implants.

you should train legs, just fucking do it you idiots

Training chest will make your tits smaller. No idea how that works, but that's definitely what it does to women.

you're welcome

I didn't knew

Daily reminder that if you can't run for more than 30 seconds without being out of breath you aren't Veeky Forums you're just a fat guy wearing a lot of muscle.

Same as for men with manboobs, doesn't necessarily get rid of the fat, the muscle just widens the boob making it less "pointy"

Mah nigga.

This.
Real men only do deadlifts for strength

Incel detected

The only people who don't do legs are ottermode fags who lift for women.
even so, girls like butts, so you should be doing it in any case, but you won't cause you're a lazy retard

no, it's not pointless
don't be afraid to do upper body days, most chicks do L/U/L/U/L split
you get a lot less volume than guys, and genetically you wont get beefy easily even if you wanted to.
upper body will just make your frame nicer, more tight. No sense in having tight legs and butt, but flabby arms.
Also, don't lift for guys, that's retarded.

Men with no legs are far more worse than manlets.

Veeky Forums sucks it just trolls and bait eaters

You hate working your legs that much user? lol

But my nigga
Im trying to dunk you feel me
Any female will suck your cock if you can dunk

>having designated leg day
>not just spreading squats and diddlies at varying intensity though the week

Lmaoing at all you Brosephs who fell for leg day meme enough to hate doing legs.

if i want my legs to look good i'll wear pants, done

Imagine the face of disappointment when she/he pulls down your overly expensive baggy denim.

Not him but..
All I can think about is you pulling down my jogging pants and getting thwacked in the face by my cock then you smiling.

I'm a bad man.

is it though?

You're bad for wearing joggers to see me baka

real man train their sphincter

I didn't plan on wearing them long.
Besides baby girl. The boys need to breathe.
Speaking of letting something out to breathe.
Lets see them titties.

It's not just pointless, it makes you look worse. As a girl you want sticc arms and no shoulders.

>Won't training chest help women maintain perkier, fuller looking breasts?
No.

>Won't you say training back and shoulders are important for MULK TRUKK?
What? No. Training back + shoulders will reduce your cup size.

>I'm a bad man.
haha ya im from reddit too xDDD

I love the look of girls who train upper body a bit. Not body builder levels of thiccness, but some pullups and bench here or there gets me going.

low test

You can't train breast tissue you fucking idiot

Gravity is supposed to do that, but the great lie that bras prevent tit sag ruined all that.
Now we have early twenties childless women with tits that are worse then 45 year old south american indian milfs with 4 children.

>no shoulders
Disgusting

>gravity is suppose to do that

The woman on the left has had multiple children and is 40+ years old
The average childless western woman who's worn a bra since she first budded will have tits that are objectively worse then hers by the time she's 24.

You are so full of shit, not one of the girls I've fucked had tits worse than these, not one.

>Walk down the street this morning
>Old man runs up to me, apologizes profusely, "I'm taking out the washing machine down the stairs and it's stuck in a bend, could you give me a hand? None of the neighbors are home, so sorry to bother you young man" etc., is clearly sweaty and panting
>nobigdeal.pl
>Go there, it's on 4th floor, machine literally stuck in narrow corner on his cart and won't budge, blocks everyone. Pulling/pushing doesn't work.
>"Sorry pops, just let me take a look here..."
>Squat near machine, grip cart axle, big breath in, pull up with my posterior chain like deadlifting a 1RM
>Literally lift the machine and cart vertically out of its hole and place it with ease around the corner
>Old man is wide-eyed and speechless
>proceed to push it down 4 floors without breaking a sweat, he thanks me like I saved his wife from a burning building
>Day instantly 100% better

I don't even work legs. Moral of the story is life will rarely if ever call for more than your everyday strength, excessive squats and dl's are pointless.

You mean zero?

>gf sitting on the bed next to me, I'm standing
>we've not seen each other for a few days as I was home
>she's horny and keeps running over my legs which are tight due to me standing on the mattress (it's on the floor)
yeah senpai it IS for females

>implying I don't want a thicc ass and legs

I wish I was a female, then I could wear all these pretty clothes.

But instead I have a big dick and am balding.

You don't need to be a female to wear pretty clothes.

Having the upper body of an adult male and the legs of a boy on the cusp of pubescence looks fucking horrible. Anytime I see someone like that, it always looks like they're upper bodies were copypasted onto some dyel manlet.

No, absolutely not. Everyone who says otherwise is retarded.

...gay
or jelly top heavy(or not), flat assed female

either way your opinion is bad and you should feel bad for voicing it

What kind of faggot likes to look at nasty stick arms on a girl

Ideal arms have muscle but enough bodyfat to cover them to not make them lean and gross

Nice craphog

I was talking about building muscle tissue behind the fat. How will it effect the breasts' look?

Training legs with compound exercises like squats and diddlys is fine. But I don't waste my time doing the 8 iso machine circuits. That's bitchmade work.

>tfw gf loves slapping my ass but it's my sensitive spot

>ywn impregnate her
Why even live

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
Would train my tongue on her asshole.

Where do you think glutes for the sloots came from? Of course we train them for girls.

t. 130lb cardio fag with no muscles

glutes aren't legs you idiot

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC LOW TEST

youtube.com/watch?v=AvrzgKsRnJ0

Dude, she wants you to slap her ass back. slap it and grab her hips, pull her close, and kiss the bitch. She will melt, gaurenteed. Keep teasing her through the day, and by the time evening comes, she is gonna be all over your dick.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT

you can't be this retarded
do you honestly think that having sticc legs and a big upper body would look good at all as a male?
your outta your fucking mind cunt

nigger I do all of this anyway she just loves slapping it because it's nice and shapely she has some kind of fixation on it. I only pray she'll never even think of buying a strap-on

I didn't say you would have stick legs and a big upper body, but doing squats and calf raises and shit is definitely stupid and for females. All you need to do is deadlift and you'll get good enough legs.

This.
My gf obsesses over my ass.
>Go in a bath together.
>She offers to wash me.
>ok.flac
>unironically let her wash my ass too
>She makes me assume the doggy position
>Lightly fingers my bum and crabs my cock
>''user your ass is so sexy!''
>*slaps it*
I'm scared she will buy a strapon and one day offer me to do an extensive enema session.
Might aswell succumb to it and enjoy this fetish. She fucks my ass and afterwards i destroy her cunt.

Wrong

You have made many good points, sir, I shall make haste to the squat rack

those women are old as fuck
its common knowledge past your 30s and after having plenty of kids gravity begins to win

Those are nice ripped legs. The problem is most powerlifters have zero leg definition so their legs look like a womans

This is wrong.
This is right.
This is extremely wrong.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP btw