Been consuming at least a bowl of oatmeal per day and I'm gassy as fuck

Been consuming at least a bowl of oatmeal per day and I'm gassy as fuck.

Anybody hate this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/532654-can-flaxseed-increase-estrogen-levels/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah I have the most rancid farts. I heard soaking them overnight helps, never actually tried it though.

It takes a while for your bowels to get used to the amount of fibers, and in the meantime it makes a fuckton of gas.
Don't stop now

I eat 200g of oats every morning and i am not gassy at all. Something else is wrong with you imho

I've been eating it for breakfast for nearly 2 years though.

>me be
>be Scottish
>eat oats pretty much every day for my entire life
>served with nothing but hot water left over from my bath in my but and ben and salt
>pic related
>it's me

How much is a bowl? I am eating like 300 oats a day and i always do stinky poopoos in the public. Sometimes I can't do them cause i am in class or so and when i am there for a longer time like 4 hours i get heavy pain. But i don't see a sloution.

>300 oats
Do you count them individually?

Eat first then bath you unhygienic faggot.

I never felt gassy. Maybe you use too much Milk.
I eat
100g oats
Peanut Butter
Flaxseed
Whey isolate
Water+milk
Daily

>being a pussy

>flaxseed
watch out brah that shit is worse than soy

Get the fuck out brainlet.

ok

I've been making shakes with 600g of oats a day. Shit is a nuke of calories.

ah shit, back to squirts and oits for me

>show up early to work and let out a rancid fart in the break room because I think I'm alone
>supervisors daughter walks in and makes a reaction like she hit a brick wall
>I try and play it off by saying someone was microwaving Indian food or something
>she looks at me like human garbage and walks away
>supervisor gets back from dropping her off at school and is investigating the break room
>Lunch time and a print out of "Be considerate of others when microwaving exotic foods" sign is on the billboard in the break room now.

> posts someone who probably never ate flax and never ate soy

brainlets..

>200g oats
>1L of fat free milk
>100g whey
>100g almond flour
>2 bananas

Anus is ejaculating zyklon b at any and all given opportunity. This is mostly due to the fact that this is early in the day, and you have some mindset that doesn't let you shit while you are at work/class whatever. I have this. I routinely consume this at school, and in a mental fortress built to sustain myself from shitting in those 3rd world prison toilets, I often get severe stomach pain if I don't let some farts go out now and then. When I get back home, everyday, probably 2kg of shit exit. They look like ostrich eggs

>tfw danish
>tfw eating oatmeal for breakfast since day one

Thank you, Solgryn.

Perhaps reduce the whey and go 50/50 some other protein?

I had oatmeal for breakfast and kidney bean burritos for dinner and I'm got gassy at all. Stupid gut floralets.

livestrong.com/article/532654-can-flaxseed-increase-estrogen-levels/