Can you eat to much fish oil? what's the optimal amount

Can you eat to much fish oil? what's the optimal amount.
>fish oil is a scam
kys

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml
bulkpowders.co.uk/super-strength-omega-3-softgels.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a scam

Just read what it says on the bottle

The most popular way of arguing that fish oil will prevent heart disease is to show that it lowers blood lipids, continuing the old approach of the American Heart Association's "heart protective diet." Unfortunately for that argument, it's now known that the triglycerides in the blood are decreased because of the fish oil's toxic effects on the liver (Hagve and Christophersen, 1988; Ritskes-Hoitinga, et al., 1998). In experiments with rats, EPA and DHA lowered blood lipids only when given to rats that had been fed, in which case the fats were incorporated into tissues, and suppressed mitochondrial respiration (Osmundsen, et al., 1998).

The US government and the mass media selectively promote research that is favorable to the fish oil industry. The editorial boards of oil research journals often include industry representatives, and their editorial decisions favor research conclusions that promote the industry, in the way that editorial decisions in previous decades favored articles that denied the dangers of radiation and reported that estrogen cures almost everything. Marcia Angell, former editor of the NEJM, has observed that the "significant results" reported in published studies can be properly interpreted only by knowing how many studies reporting opposite results were rejected by the editors.
raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml

It's literally the only supplement along with vitamin D that isn't a scam.

>taking health advice from a nude painter site.

I find fish oil really helps my dry eyes and skin especially when I'm cutting. Is there a healthy alternative to it?

>I have a Ph.D. in Biology from the University of Oregon, with specialization in physiology. The schools I have taught at include: the University of Oregon, Urbana College, Montana State University, National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Universidad Veracruzana, the Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Mexico, and Blake College. I also conduct private nutritional counseling.

>I started my work with progesterone and related hormones in 1968. In papers in Physiological Chemistry and Physics (1971 and 1972) and in my dissertation (University of Oregon, 1972), I outlined my ideas regarding progesterone, and the hormones closely related to it, as protectors of the body's structure and energy against the harmful effects of estrogen, radiation, stress, and lack of oxygen.

what about tumeric?

>taught in mexico
hmm..

absolutely not. it's about 400mg a day, OP.

it's good for dry penor skin
make sure you rub on it the proper way

penis?

>tfw mom made drink a table spoon of this everyday

Thanks mom.

Yeah you can take too much. You'll get liquid oil shits, I know this firsthand. Protip, if this happens to you, wash the shat-in clothes with vinegar

well i was think can i take let say 3-4 caps.
(i drink it in the cap). right now i only take on cap but i would like more.

You can get A-vitamin poisoning from taking too much

>Start taking good fish oil
>Strength slightly increases
>Mood improved
>Feel better overall

protip: The people who say that it's a "meme" buy shitty and low quality capsules for 5 euros then say that "Fish oil doesn't work"

what brand do you recommend mr. placebo?

wow he gets fired a fucking lot

>forgetting taurine

i take 1 capsule of omega 3 and vitamin D a day

bulkpowders.co.uk/super-strength-omega-3-softgels.html

I use these and take 6 a day

a 270 bag lasts for 1.5 months for me

ty sir, have an insta scoog

Anyone know where to get bottles of fish oil like this in Canada?
Must be cheaper and no useless additive to make it a cap.

move out of your shitty country. alternatively just eat more fucking fish you retard.

you are welcome, user

I buy most of my stuff from there, they are much better than Myprotein, at least from my experience