Have you ever considered plastic surgery?

Have you ever considered plastic surgery?

Looks worse on the right.

What plastic surgeries make a man look better?

I've considered remodeling my teeth since they're crooked to hell and back and normal ways to straighten them won't really help much. That shit costs a lot though

Bogdanoff

looks worse

The new nose looks like it has 90 degrees corners

Left looks much better.

Lefort

I would if knew what I wanted.
Most I'd go in for now is getting some of my neck hair below the beard line lasered off because shaving it is a bitch.

So before she was very pretty with minimal makeup and now she looks like a fucking alien with a layer of cement on her face. Why?

homosexual/lesbian and ugly chick ran model/pretty industry.

Natural fragile and ephemeral feminine beauty is bad, weird andro alien look is good.

i see no difference

Then > Now

orthodontics (started at twelve) may accomplish the same result

none, unless you're severely disfigured after an accident or something I guess
it will always give a fake "plastic" look; which, if it can be tolerable on a woman to some extent, it's a dead giveaway on a man

Gynecomastia surgery. I've had it a year ago, at age 31, with a severe case (it was considered level 3, where the nipple was below the breast fold and there was lots of excess skin). Found out my medical insurance basically covers me fully and after much research and meetings said "fuck it" and got it done. It was not an easy decision since I lived with it all my life.

I chose a pareareolar incision (where you basically take off a ring of skin around the areola and stitch it back together, thus tightening the skin), almost all of the breast tissue was removed and some fat was removed from one of the breasts; this was the least radical procedure and promised smaller scars, but a year later (although my sillouhette looks MUCH better) I have some excess skin and fat distribution isn't great so I have to go back on the table to fix it.

One of the worst results of it was my areolas (the pink circle of skin around the nipple) were stretched due to the new forces working on them (the skin is tighter), they were large to begin with but now they're pepperoni slices and don't look nice; this makes me seriously consider just taking a more radical approach and slice off the skin and fat to get a completely flat look, resulting in huge scars across the chest and nipples, since it's not really something I can hide anymore. When I was in Thailand, Thai ladies kept asking me if I was a girl before since they can recognize breast surgery, kek.

>Gynecomastia
merrican?
>my medical insurance basically covers
I guess so. I've yet to find someone with gyno in Europe IRL. According to Veeky Forums, 50% of the male population in the land of the free has gyno somehow

t.yuropeen

>I've yet to find someone with gyno in Europe IRL
they wear dress shirts to hide it I saw it all over Italy. A lot of it is exacerbated by americans more sedentary never walk anywhere mentality. In europe it typically stops at the big nipple stage.

Looked better on the left with her natural beauty

>merrican?
Nope.
It's a genetic thing, runs in my family, but mine was far worse, and years of being fat (fat reserves somehow contribute to secretion of estrogen, making things worse, in addition to simply looking more puffy) didn't help either. And it's very prevalent - 1 out of 3 men have it, most during puberty when hormones go haywire, and it completely goes away on its own by the time they're 18.

>According to Veeky Forums
I would not trust Veeky Forums for statistics, information on lifting, dating or sex, or actually anything, for that matter. I trust Veeky Forums with memes and banter, I go to professionals when I need data on meaningful decisions like nutrition and injury.

Anyuta Rai just had a whole new face installed on her head. Seeing her speak is strange.

>fat reserves somehow contribute to secretion of estrogen
Aromatase is found in fat cells, IRC. Considering getting gyno surgery myself. Although every girl I've been with doesnt care and some like sucking my puffy nips.

I would personally recommend the surgery in certain cases, but depending on the severity of yours and its direct effect on your life (not an imaginary effect in your head) I might not recommend it to you. I mean, you're obviously comfortable enough with your body to not only hit on girls but actually get sex with women who are not so shy that they lick your nipples. Personally due to decades of shame following peer harassment as a child anything to do with my nipple turns me off and makes me fucking uncomfortable, so that shit's not for me. They're also very unsensitive, like my elbow maybe, and I always wondered what it's like for other men and if it's because of my shame or if it's also a physical thing.

Regardless, if you're old enough, have the money and are willing to take the gamble that surgery would turn out well, and have an actual severe physical issue, go for it. Mine gave me a wider selection of shirts and slightly less bizarre of a shape when I'm not hunched over, but it wasn't enough.

Post picture of one (1) individual who looks better after plastic surgery.

She was so pretty before.

Yes, but I don't really think there's anything they could do for me.

No, but it isn't a bad idea for some people if they're very ugly, short, etc.

I did get braces when I was in high school if that counts. I don't show my teeth when I talk or even smile so I could've gotten away with not doing it but my parents forced me to.

I'm not male model tier but I look good enough to not want to get anything done.

Hair implants, leg lengthening surgery, nose job, lefort, that gyno surgery talked about.

What was wrong with her before, except for her brain?

See

>IRC.

From qt3.14 to uncanny valley. Why the Hell did this thot ruin herself?

Disgusting. All plastic surgeries I've seen make people look fake as fuck

She looks like a fucktoy, not a human

>mouth open
>mouth closed

nice surgery

Then: 9/10
Now: 4/10

absolutely disgusting inflatable boat lips. also those teeth look fake and I bet her real ones weren't actually bad.

I wish someone would say that about me.

you look like a fucktoy, not a human

>she looks like a woman
oh the humanity

Thanks.

What's wrong with that?

No. I got pretty lucky though.

If someone is ugly, plastic surgery could make it worse. The only true way to bypass people only seeing your ugly mug, is to have a personality made of solid gold.

I need lobotomy

She looked better before. If anyone says otherwise they have low iq

she looked like my ex..
i guess its time to destroy my liver again
pic related thats her

she looks the same just different pose and lighting ....

cute

she's cute
she should get tons of surgery and become an instagram model

did she liket to bj u?

Fucking based

Cute, she looks like a bitch though.

yeah.
I have no jawline even at low bf%.

WTF she was cute and now looks creepy

oh shit Catherine?

Anyuta is a miracle. Pic related on the left is already AFTER tons of surgery. Really wonder what she looked like originally.

kek, that's amazing

no

men in tight v-necks with gyno is all over europe, where do you live?

this

girl on the left is clasically beautiful/cute
girl on the right is in uncanny valley territory

dont most people with plastic surgery age pretty badly compared to natural?

Fucking disgusting, right looks like human trash with no self respect

This is tragic. Natural beauty vs. everyone copping her lip job thus thinking she was probably fugly before. I always steer away from girls that look like this. More often than not they're egotistical, narcissistic trash.

If you got a girl this attractive you can easily get another. Come on man don't be so defeatist.

She was hot. I've dated girls significantly hotter than the woman I married and love dearly (no fatties allowed though). Looks fade faggot.

wew

Unless its some bad deformity that makes you look completely different than how you should, i dont think anyone should get plastic surgery. I stay away from people that do.

Perfection into even more perfect, pretty sure most of the people if they had spare dosh would get surgery.
that poor incell cope

Nah mate it actually just looks like garbage, I'm sorry you're mediocre lowest common denominator with shit taste and worse opinions

Same here

Imagine paying thousands of dollars to look like the fake garbage you are at heart.

imo left looks like the best girl I could honestly get in my entire life and would most likely marry.

Right looks like a cum sock who, due to obvious mental illness, is an outstanding fuck and perfect for enacting degrading power fantasies but who would never in a million years make it in to "wife" territory. Now she just needs some enourmous googly-eyed implants, a huge butt injection, and to lose or muscle mass and *boom* the perfect fuck toy.

And here, left is a girl I'd basically decline to have much to do with.
But Right is as above. Again, the mental illness of being ugly her whole life and then changing to becoming "beautiful" no doubt warped her opinion of human nature and so she will most likely hate attractive people herself because of some perceived hypocrisy and injustice.

>Have you ever considered plastic surgery?

Had a really bad deviated septum. Could not breathe through my nostrils.

Had a rhino-septoplasty. Breathing is unbelievably better, so is sleep. Surgeon also tried aligning my nose to appear more aesthetic.

It doesn't even look that amazing that people could guess I've had a 'nose' job, looks very natural.

I had braces as a kid, the roots of my teeth were twisted.

I have recessed lower jaw the the moment. I would definitely think about some jaw augmentation implant and teeth whitening for a better facial profile.

Nothing dramatic that I'm trying to chase some unrealistic ideals. However I don't think any of this is over the top.

Otherwise I would not do anything. Eat vegan, lift and take my daily dose of ROIDS. hahaa. peace.

On my dick because my parents fell for the goy meme and I got a bad circumcision so I have some wonderful penile scrotal web (turkey neck) and skin bridges. As an extra fuck you, I developed pearly penile papules later on in life as well so I have to explain to every girl that it's not an STD. The thing is I'm not really keen on having another surgeon take a scalpel to my dick for thousands of dollars only to potentially fuck it up more.

Best character in that movie.

He should have won. The movie would ever have been more historically accurate.

I don't get it, did she improve?

dumbass low IQ women are always getting their faces injected til they look like a tiger when all they really need to do is hit the gym and thiccen their ass up. will look good at any age trust me

Imagine being this gay

I agree with him. Left has a far more natural, classic beauty, compared to the commodified fuckdoll on the right.

this woman will age horribly

imagine being this much of a nigger

imagine having taste this shit

>inb4 natural beaty
>inb4 she looks better before

pretty sure those kids get surgery following a doctor's recommendation for medical reasons, not mental illness like OPs pic

>giving up the dominance of the chad chin genetics

Left looks kinda like a blonde version of this girl I've been crushing on (I think she likes me too but I'm a pussy). Does anyone here have any ideas of what I can if I can't physically take her on any dates? I don't want to explain why

All the time, I have a small lower jaw and apnea symptoms so it wouldn't be just for cosmetics.

She looks good both before and after though

this

I swear it's uncanny how much those eyes look like hers. It's the kind that I can just fall in love with immediately. (Left still, right doesn't have it)And the hair texture and style are identical just blonde instead of light brown like the girls and mine. She looks kinda like me too

Yeah, except the girl doesn't give a flying fuck about "marrying" β incels. Her goal is exactly to be a fucktoy of chad millionaires who'll spend thousands and thousands just to get a taste of her pussy, something they wouldn't do to the normal pretty girl on the left.

It sucks, but it's true...

>tfw caved in chest
>Can never get into fights because it's a massive weak spot.
>Exacerbates gyno
Fucking why did it have to be like this

wow i didn't know jeff seid had a sex change

>this

>inb4 she looks better before
ayyy lmao

Plastic surgery almost always makes you look worse. The only think that generally looks better are reducing hook noses and some of those Asian eyelid surgeries.