Tfw lose a lot of weight a year or 2 ago

>tfw lose a lot of weight a year or 2 ago
>tfw all this loose skin and shit
>sit down and i look like im melting
h-help guys.

Please help me Veeky Forums

plastic surgery...

Unironically you have to learn to deal with it. Save up for surgery but be aware the process is to cut off the excess, the skin will still be loose and basically means you'll never have defined abs.
The only solution I've theorised is getting to the same weight you were before, but with muscle instead of fat. For me that means gaining 100lbs of pure muscle.

80lbs of pure muscle

yeah, it sucks. i know its super demotivating but its important to remember that you're way better now than you were when you were overweight. like user already said, you can either save up for surgery if there is really a ton of loose skin, or gain a shitton of muscle (might be an impossible amount depending on how much weight you lost). If you try to gain muscle - you will have to hop on the juice. if you hop on juice do your research because otherwise you can fuck yourself up with acne and gyno and you'll feel worse than ever.

From what to what?

240-155.
Gained like 20 back (serious bout of depression) but ready losing it again. It's just demotivating when you lay down and fill shit with your fatty skin

Do you mind posting a picture? You dont have to show your face.Also how tall are you and what is your current bodyfat level? I am hoping to cut down to 155 from 220 currently down to 206. I would like to know what to expect. And also it might not really be that bad.

dermaroll your bad parts. I had severe stretchmarks and sagging hanging folded over messed up skin on my stomach, a little of my ass, my thighs, even my chest - but I dermarolled that shit and a few months later the sagging/folded over excess skin is like 75 percent better, even 90 in some places. It didnt make the stretch marks go away, but it turned them from deep black and purple to red and then to skin colored after about 4-5 rolling sessions spaced 6 weeks apart

and I only used a 1.5 mm roller, not a big ole 3 mm one like they say you are supposed to for deep scarring

call me a shill, whatever, I'm not. If anything I read terror stories all over the internet about how it scars you more and messes you up and it's not true in my experience

you have to really push hard enough to get the needles all the way in, and pull your skin into little tight squares with your other hand while you roll the needles over it with the first hand. You should bleed little tiny pinkpricks of blood, or see a tiny welling of blood that doesn't come out all the way, in most every hole.

not OP but i'm 270-170, 5'8 dyel. loose skin is on back of arms and armpits mostly. stomach isn't too bad, but i still have ~15lbs to lose so could end up with loose stomach

I'm 5'7 and ended up with a ton of loose skin around my thighs. ;_;

everyone gets it different. lifting and time will fix it

Sorry user, outside of cosmetic surgery I don't know what to tell you. Props to you for losing all that weight though, that's something to be proud of.

Got to lose 20 of it again. But still.

Same for me. 2017 I went from 240 to 140.
I can't tell if my stomach size is from loose skin or extra fat so I'm kinda stuck on what I want to do now.

i lost about 120lbs, could see my abs for the first time ever. also had loose skin everywhere and looked like a melting candle, lost all my will to live and ballooned back another 80lbs.
fuck

You look cute. Well done!

After losing 110 pounds (6'2), I remain with manboobs, extensive stretchmarks and lose skin on back of upper arm, belly and thights.
Once you get fat there are no nice things to be had, only cutting loses.

Its kinda of a shame but regardless the people in these pictures do honestly look about 100x better than before. Is there any truth that dryfasting helps with loose skin?

nice work lad

We can do it lads

Same.

I'd rather be a fit guy who looks like he's melting when I'm sitting down that be a fat fucking blob. I wouldn't worry about it friend. You're healthy, that's what matters most. :)

I only have a .5mm roller, is that fine? (I'd assume not)