>Lifts are going great
>Bodyfat is getting lower and lower
>Jaw is clearly showing because of decreased fat in the neck area
>Getting really close to my goal body
>Begin attract massive attention from girls
>This has been going on for months now
>Start at new uni
>Get grouped with a super sexy blonde girl
>Long story short; we end up sleeping at my place after a student party during the first week
>We start texting
>She tells me she has a boyfriend
>We talk about having an affair behind his back
>Talk gets really dirty
>We are both going to different parties on Saturday so we already agreed on sleeping together at her place afterwards
>Wake up today
>She texts me saying that she cant stop looking at my photos
>I ask her whats she is doing today
>"He" is coming over
>Damn it
>Tell me she hates me for putting her in this dilemma
>Tell her that if she needs help breaking up with him she should ask me for advice
>She tells me that she will text me tomorrow with a kissing face smiley
>Tfw somebody is getting his getting >her´d right now

Kek

>tfw she kisses you next its going to taste like his cock
>tfw she feels guilty so she'll do something extra kinky in bed with him
>tfw you're sitting at home pining for her.

she's playin the both of u

Why are men so stupid?

You’re a massive faggot OP, and should probably take a step back and evaluate how much of a loser you are.

Idk, why do we enabke These women all the shit all the time?

Because we want to FUCK
Thats it
Nothing more
No feels or shit

This.
Dump this cock teasing slut before she accuses you of rape srs.

Just kill me

Being this delusional. kys

You either die a hero, or you lift long enough to see yourself become the villain.
You know what you need to do.
Drop that bitch and tell her bf to do the same.
Be a hero OP

I dont care, I get to fuck her saturday, and she still wants to hang around her old ex ill be impressed

See you in 3 months when she ghosts you and you post your "why are all women stupid whores thread" to vent your disbelief/anger.

You're a colossal faggot.

Remember this post when she does the EXACT same to you

She is going to do the same to you user, you reap what you sow. Think about the future
>The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion. For the transgression of a land many are the princes thereof: but by a man of understanding and knowledge the state thereof shall be prolonged. A poor man that oppresseth the poor is like a sweeping rain which leaveth no food. They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them. Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.
Proverbs:28:1-5

Sleeping with a woman when you know she has a boyfriend is pathetic. She should have told you that beforehand, the first time isn't your fault. However, now that you know better you should act like it.

I can’t believe losers like you exist. You don’t have enough people in your life to have sex with someone who isn’t in a relationship? You “get to fuck her” as if you’re just waiting your turn and she’s doing you a favor. Sad shit m8.

Fake and gay

I dont care

Already told her that she needed to finish him before getting with me. I shamed her a bit for even playing along, but she already made her choice. So ill just have fun with, see where the ride takes me. We will be doing tons of trips with our new classes, so lots of potential fun with her.

Its not the product its the process

ok everything was fine until the bible verse joseph fuck off but i agree nonetheless

>we all lift for girls

>2 weeks
lmao step it up senpai

she's cheating on her boyfriend with you
once she dumps him and you become her bf she'll cheat on you with someone else then dump
endless cycle, OP is a faggot

Being a hero is the right choice, but also the hardest to take. OP should do it.

Try to turn down a hot nordic blonde with a great ass and a sleek body, begging to suck your dick at her place, ill see you be a hero

I just jacked off so I could do it with ease my dude

Oh and text your convo to her boyfriend, cuckolding is disgusting

You have no control over yourself or your desires. Pathetic.

This, OP is a massive faggot as usual

this

No. The only person in the wrong is the girl and partly the fuck boyfriend. If she’s gonna cheat, shes gonna

>all these people falling for op’s obviously fake and gay bait

this

the cheater is always in the wrong

>>Tell me she hates me for putting her in this dilemma
>>Tell her that if she needs help breaking up with him she should ask me for advice

You fucked up. You took shit from her and gave her power over you. Don't tell her "if u need help bb i have sum advice". It's a woman. Tell her what the fuck to do. The fact that she let you in even though she's in a relationship means YOU have control.

Tell her to come over to you. Tell her you want her, and that you know she wants you too. (she obviously does) Fuck her silly and tell her she can't see her bf again

This isn't fitness related at all. You just wanted to brag about how someone else's girlfriend likes your body and you have plans to fuck her. Do you think you're an alpha or something because of this? Quit being a piece of shit and tell the other guy his girl is a roastie.

A women like this would never be faithful to you even if she ended up dumping her current boyfriend, and you probably aren't the first other guys she's cheated with. If you were the one getting cheated on this would be a "women are whores" thread. I wish I was a janitor so I could delete this kind of shit.

This

Why do I keep thinking of my ex even though it's been years? I'm in another realtionship for a while. Just want her out of my head

>not lifting for your sistas
>not lifting for feminism
>not lifting for closet lesbian fantasies
>not lifting for #metoo

never gonna make it

You’re giving this whore more vid validation than she deserves

Guys like you are the reason our society is crumbling. Learn self control you heathen.

all women would cheat if the guy was hot enough

argument invalid.

that's like saying you should trust a child not to eat a jar of cookies, or a dog not to chew on a bone

women don't have "codes"
also, how is this fitness related at all?

read the subject, you blind?

No, she is the one begging for me bro

Why? I am the guy who makes sure that our good genes live on

>not lifting for helter skelter

It's like I'm reading the logic of a retarded person here.

you're pathetic bro

degenerate

cheating is utter scum behavior

just the ultimate betrayal of loyalty and trust

>I don't care, I'll just larp on the internet forever

Genuinely kill yourself.

user, if she's cheating on her current boyfriend, then there's no guarantee she won't do the same thing to you if the two of you became official. Just fuck her when you can and don't make any emotional investments. Meanwhile, you can look for something else while getting her on the side. Once you do find a decent partner, you can dump the affair girl.

by having protected sex?

>comparing yourself to a woman
>being this much of a cuck
top jej, mon negger

You're a piece of shit and are going to be the first one to cry, "where have all the loyal women gone fucking roasties"? Eat a dick OP

Why do people cheat bros? Do they have no morals?

because they are pieces of shit

either they were always that way and you just didnt notice or they change and become that way

this is what you do
>fuck her til you get bored
>tell her bf she's cheating on him with you
>tell him you had no idea she had a bf, thought she was single etc

fuck this whore's life up, lel

this

me on the left

I'm sorry you've had shitty examples of women in your life user.

this

>tell me if you need help breaking up with him
>is so enamored he makes a thread on Veeky Forums bragging to strangers
>i dont care
you're gonna get cucked so hard

>>We talk about having an affair behind his back
Pro tip: This story ends with her fucking other people behind your back

>Cheating
Honestly now I think people who cheat or allow others to cheat should be penalized by law.

You are guaranteeing emotional trauma. And if most people had a choice between getting punched or cheated on they would choose getting punched.

The funny thing is you are going to get hurt by this, 100%.

Guys get attached easily to people they fuck, women dont. Women get attached to providers but she isnt using you as a provider she already has that, shes using you for sex.

So while every time you fuck your brain is releasing chemicals bonding you to her, shes having zero attachment to you. Your short term thinking with your dick is hilariously going to blow out on your face.

I look forward to your 'Why are women all whores' post in 3 months when you find out she was fucking your friends and they all knew and no one told you.

I LITERALLY have done that when I lived in Copenhagen. Literal 10/10 I met at work wanted to screw. Because she was in a relationship I said no because there are plenty of other fish in the sea not causing emotional trauma to people by their degeneracy.

You realize all you are showing is that you are weak right? You are easily manipulated and desperate, thats why you slept with her. A real man would turn her down because he has standards he sticks to.

I find that most people who cheat were cheated on first.

It traumatize them into being fearful of relationships falling down, so they keep options around so if they get rejected they have 'proof' other people like them so their self esteem doesn't shatter. They cant live with being alone in any shape or form so they need people to feed them social interaction.

Find someone who is okay with being a loner, those are the type who will never cheat because they never need social validation from others.

Bro honestly don't complain when you're honor killed

>I find that most people who cheat were cheated on first.

oh fuck off with that shit

people cheat because they feel they can get away with it

What an interesting claim about the psychology of women. Do you have a peer reviewed study which asserts that men develop stronger emotional bonds during sex, or are you talking out of your ass like a bitter incel?

>attract massive attention from girls
>puts up with this whore's bullshit

No matter how much OP lifts, he's still gonna act like a cuck

I was in a similar situation except the boyfriend refused to have sex with her. They were together for five years at the point, the bitch was horny as fuck begging him for cock. And he would just say no because he didn't want to get her pregnant. I ended up taking her virginity after knowing her for a couple days and we ended up fucking non-stop for a few months. She would cry about how she was a terrible girlfriend but her boyfriend was an idiot. Anyway, it has been four years since that happened and they just got married a year ago.

that's sick

I've been with my gf for 14 years so far. Married the last seven. Have kids and all the package. I'm close to 40.

Every once in a while I go out with bachelor friends to parties and pretty often end up nailing some milf or late 20s grill. If it's solely a fuck n' dump thing I feel no regrets. Hell it even doesn't feel like cheating at all.
I won't go in a sentimental relation outside my marriage for no reasons, and my family ALWAYS comes first. That's out of the question.

But it's only one life. Live it like a man.