Do you eat like a pig on cheatday?

3 types of fit people:
>cheatday means eating things like bread and pasta during a cut 1 day in a week.
>cheatday means eating 1 fat cheatmeal once a week (pizza, fries etc.)
>cheatday means eating like a pig throughout the whole day once a week

which one are you?

My cheat is eat smoked salmon every 4-5 days, so it is not really a cheat, im on a cut

>eating whole grains bread and pasta is cheating
Nigga what

i reduce carbs a lot during cuts, depends obviously what kind of cut you are doing

>current year
>being anything other than type 2

Unless you are a boxer trying to make weight there is no need to avoid carbs.

I do eat carbs during a cut but it's just heavily reduced compared to my protein/natural fats intake

Tfw your cheat meals are a day long feast of fast food

i cheat by eating more than 1500 calories. Usually in the form of grapes, chocolate, pasta and muesli.

Normally I eat only beef mince with vegies or chicken and brown rice with vegies with eggs and chicken slices in between.

True but you're retarded if you think bread/pasta is as healthy as rice. Gluten is objectively shit even without a specific intolerance, it's categorized as a lectin and all lectins are inflammatory, plus bread has yeast which in excess causes hormonal issues and make people hold onto fat.

>having cheat days
>not dirty bulking eternally but staying lean anyways due to perfect Chad genetics

If your cheat day isn't eating until you vomit, then eating more, you're a DYEL soyboy.

Eat like +1500 calories more.

t. skinnyfat

2nd one

Today is biceps, back and deadlifts + HIIT cardio. I'm on a cut.

Looking forward to killing 5 slices of Costco pizza tonight

>tfw so fat that 500 below TDEE is not particularly depriving

I eat chipotle and chick fila every single day lmao

you killing it, enjoy (use the same method)

A mix of 1 and two. I have one cheat meal a week but it's not your typical junk foods. It's meat and rice just a one meal sitting. No dessert. And it's uncalculated into my macros/cals

avoiding carbs on a cut is actually a very good move, it will keep you full for a lot longer

>Uncalculated

the madman

my cheat day i dont even go over maintenance, i maybe just have a bag of chips and an extra protein bar or some shit. really dont crave food that much anymore.

obviously one fat cheatmeal user, it's 2018 nigga who the fuck is doing anything else

Your body can only process so many calories a day. Therefore, eating ridiculous amounts doesn't matter provided it's once a week. I did 10k calorie cheat days all through my bulk and only gained 1.5% bodyfat.

#2 it usually involves eating bare minimum that morning, and going out to dinner and possibly getting a drink or two. I try to select the best option but it really depends where my friends end up selecting

I would be very interested to know what the fuck you were eating and how you were lifting before I call bullshit, because if that's true then I need to rethink my life

I would usually eat a large pizza, cheese bread, box of donuts, gallon of chocolate milk, and a family size bag of chips.

I lift 5 days a week, my split is legs, chest and tris, back and bis, shoulders, tris and bis. I do cardio for 35 minutes on Saturday and Sunday.

I roid now (blast test and tren, cruise just test), but I was doing this cheat day routine with the same results before I started.

Dunno, my cheatday is swapping good carbs with potato chips or whatever I feel like eating, e.g. today I had a chocolate bar instead of fucking porridge

Typically my cheat day just means that one meal a week my wife and I will make something special for dinner without taking nutrition into account. For example last night she made some gnocchi with vodka sauce and Italian sausage. Garlic bread too. I had a whiskey before dinner and a beer after dinner.

Every few months though I have a "pig out" cheat meal where I just go to the store and buy my favorite junk foods and eat as much as I can stand. I think I only did that three times in all of 2017 though.

its cheat meal you fat fuck

every day is cheat day