How to Michael B Jordan in Black Panther?

How to Michael B Jordan in Black Panther?

be nog

>be fucking jacked already from your training for Creed
>let yourself go a bit

Work out twice a week for a year.
Make sure to always overhead press and bench press.
Curl at least one session each week.
Ignore legs.
Tan for muscle definition.

do 100 jumping jacks a day and eat a lot of little debbies snack cakes

Play in a kike funded movie to promote more racial divide in America.

He might roided
Big shoulders little roid belly
Fit says many actors do it to prepare for a part

Also excellent lighting and pump make him look bigger

Otherway you probably need to lift for al year or more if you do everthing right

He might roided
true but not because of the reasons you give.
>Big shoulders
They're average-small for a advanced lifter

>little roid belly
kek you serious? he is a little fat and has lumbar flexion = belly sticks out, there is no way he has roid-gut

>Otherway you probably need to lift for al year or more if you do everthing right

No one who doesn't lift can reach that in one year, 2-3 years at a minimum.

bracing your abdominal wall = roid belly

stay woke

Op here I’ve been lifting for a little over a year and I’m not at that level so you’re probably right about 2 to 3 years to reach unless I’m somehow fucking up

Unironically this. I guarantee you this guy doesn't even lift. Look at documentary footage from Africa; they're fucking ripped, and all the do all day is sit around banging on drums, nothing so intensive as lifting. We know already that black guys are naturally higher test than us so they can literally just sit around and pack on the gains, no drugs, while we have to bust our asses every week in the gym; they are basically naturally enhanced. We have to bottle some of that good stuff from them, lol.

His left bicep you can tell has some thickness that your arms just don't get for awhile, but I think 2 years for everything else

>2 cans black paint, 1 can brown at local hardware store
>5 scoops of gibs me dat
>2 years of lip suction exercises
>3 years of de-learning the English language
>16 months in prison

Can someone whose seen the movie please explain why he has smallpox over his chest and arms?

evil wypipo gave him diseased blankets to kill wookunda, it's int he post-credit scene

I saw it last night there markings for everyone he’s killed like small cuts. Kinda like Victor zsasz in Batman

Thanks it was reminding me of this and bothering me

why is she turning in to marbles?

he looked pretty good minus the dumb culture shit. like just because it was something my ancestors did doesn't mean I'm gonna put a bunch of scars on my body

that's not a roid belly...

This is bait, but you got me to reply so 7/10 I guess.

Steal a car

Michael Jordan is a retired basketball player fuck outta here

Yeah but this guy is Michael Be Jordan yo, it's African for saying like dis is Michael, Jordan

He had to slim down a lot for the film

That looks like buff ceaser from gta san andres

>tan
>is black