Nu/fit/ here; what's the highest quality whey protein isolate? i'm looking to buy some protein...

nu/fit/ here; what's the highest quality whey protein isolate? i'm looking to buy some protein, but i'm super overwhelmed by all the choices. looking at the ingredients, i see that a lot of the proteins are blends of whey that vary immensely in quality...in fact, it seems to be that the lot of you buy these blended brands. is whey protein isolate just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-isolate/10852482.html
labdoor.com/rankings/protein
amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B014LP8ENE/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1518824818&sr=8-1&keywords=pink sun whey&dpPl=1&dpID=41ywjmla3aL&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get something that doesn't have sugar and/or soy in it.

Good luck finding it though lol

i use Biotech USA ISO Whey zero.
Taste good. mix good also hurt my wallet pretty good

If you buy from MyProteinWorld use the Honey coupon app to grab a good discount. Avoid strawberry cream flavor and I recommend the mocha a lot.

I think NOW sells pure whey isolate

soy

Costco brand Kaizen whey is the best as of someone who used liquid chromatography in 2011 or something to measure like 50 brands.

I looked up their Whey Protein Isolate and as per the web site "Contains Milk and Soy".

Naked Nutrition is the only brand I've found so far that doesn't have sugar, soy, or some garbage sweetener in it. It's expensive but with practically every other brand suffused with soy and sugar they can charge what they want to.

P E A
E
A
P R O T E I N
R
O
T
E
I
N

>no soy
>no babby cow hormones
>more protein per gram of powder
>cheap
>BCAAs

How disgusting is it tho

I bought a paleo egg protein powder off amazon the other day.

No soy 109 cal 25 grams protein /scoop and it has 30 servings for 25 dollars.

Seemed pretty good maybe the price is a bit high though lol but worth it to keep (((soy))) and other crap out of my diet.

Does it matter? Does your protein shake need to taste like candy? Are you incapable of swilling it down after your workout?

going to make it

lmao, wish i had this mindset

MyProtein
Whey Protein Isolate, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)

us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-isolate/10852482.html

Luv u shawn

>Whey protein
>Literal waste from a cow
you fucking idiot just get pea protein or Idk FUCKING EAT YOUR PROTEIN

IF UR TOO STUPID TO KNOW ABOUT PROTEIN U DON'T NEED A FUCKING MEME SHAKE FAGGOT
how disgusting
HOW DISGUSTING
YOU R DISGUSTING

guys pls no bully

Absolute highest quality is easily NutraBio.

In business over 20 years, FDA inspected facilities, and the utmost detail to their product (especially isolate, cold processed, grass fed cows, etc).

It's a bit pricier than most brands though.

op here, i was actually considering plant protein powder (I'm an omnivore). should i just get pea protein and call it a day? or should i get a few vegetable protein powders and mix them together? seems like a lot of the plant proteins marketed towards bodybuilders are a mix of rice, pea, and hemp protein.

Eat a shit ton of eggs and drink a gallon of milk a day. Boom! Protein.

The unflavored stuff is disgusting alone. I drown out the taste by adding peanut butter and oats to the shake

Pea protein. I'm having it for the past 4 months. Its pricier than your generic whey shit and takes about a week to get used to the taste. It's like 13$ for 500gms in my country and 85% pure protein. Don't fall for whey user.

I don't understand the controversy with protein powder. I just buy generic unflavoured whey which is ridiculously cheap in comparison with commercial brands. Commercial brands basically have: better taste (being the higher brands like optimum nutrition the only likeable ones), better disolution (not much more anyway, just a small difference) and added vitamins and minerals.

>just eat more XD
Some don't enjoy eating food like pigs (or eating food at all)
Drinking whey shakes is quite more practical. You still have to eat eggs and drink milk anyway, but instead of eating 10 eggs a day you can eat 3 or 4 and a protein shake. (it will be less calories but still a much more comfortable option)

do you rate quinoa protein over brown rice protein?

Diets with protein powders is a thing.

This argument is garbage and deflective.

Whey and casein are some of the tastiest recipe bases.

Haven't had brown rice yet but even after weeks of using quinoa protein it still needs alot of getting used to. It's basically impossible to drink it, it's to be used in salads and some dishes. So if i were to buy it for solely for drinking id go for pea or brown rice. Also it's only 50% protein so you can't go over 25gms in a day.

test

ost

Even musclemilk advertises no soy, user.

Isopure is top tier. Anyone who disagrees is a poor piece of /fit trash who can't afford it.
Pretty much all of Veeky Forums

I agree with this 100%.

>
Shut the fuck up you faggot. I'll bully you anytime and anywhere i want. Drink your protein and shut your piehole or i'll stick my dick in your mouth and give you a shot of protein you'll never forget.
No homo

No idea but I'm getting the "organic whey" from MP and it only has protein has the only ingredient tastes like milk foam.
would not recommend any other flavour from them, plus they all have soy lecithin and other shit anyways

Isoflex is my go to, beats the absolute shit out of ON and other cheap brands in terms of mixability and taste.

Just eat eggs and meat. You only need .8g per pound of bw

Source please

sasuga Robert-sama

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
here you go you fucking retards and ON shills

how is MP ranked so high if their whey is so fucking shitty in terms of flavour and ingestion? only their organic counterpart tastes good and doesnt cause havok on my stomach.

They don't give a fuck about flavor and ingestion and neither should you. You are supposed to chug it after you work out or down it to unfuck your shitty diet macros. If you have anything above a room temperature IQ you would scroll down and see:
>Labdoor analyzed 81 best-selling protein supplements in the United States. Our analysis quantified protein, fat, sugar, cholesterol, calcium, sodium, lead, cadmium, arsenic, and mercury content and recorded presence/absence data for 63 inactive ingredients.
>Our scientists recorded 17 variations of protein sources, featuring the fast-digesting whey varieties (indicated for exercise recovery), protein blends (indicated for meal replacement), soy and casein sources (indicated for sustained protein supplementation), and several forms of plant-based proteins, including hemp seed, pea, and brown rice (typically appropriate for those sensitive to dairy/soy or for those observing a vegan/vegetarian diet).
>>In a surprising find, over 52% of products recorded measurable amounts of free-form amino acids, which spike protein content in standard laboratory tests but add little nutritional benefit (beyond physiologically appropriate proportions). Asparagine was the most commonly spiked amino acid (15/81 products), followed by alanine (11/81), glycine (8/81), taurine (8/81), and leucine (7/81). Histidine, glutamine, alanine, cysteine, and taurine were the highest-risk amino acids, recording the most severe spikes in our batch analysis, respectively.
>All protein powders tested in this batch passed our heavy metals screens for arsenic, lead, and cadmium (below 1 part per million). However, controversial artificial sweeteners, including Aspartame and Acesulfame Potassium, preservatives (Benzoic Acid), and artificial colors (FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Blue 1, and FD&C Red 40) were commonly found in tested protein supplements.
1/

and continue to read with your due diligence that their metrics were:
>Label Accuracy
>Product Purity
>Nutritional Value
>Ingredient Safety
...but you fucking didn't because you have to be spoon fed everything because you are a fucking failure. here you go baby user.
2/2

>implying a lot of whey products are not made of soy protein

ON Vanilla

Tell me more

>I’m an omnivore
Yeah dude I’d imagine considering all humans are

Forget that, which ones don't have any lead in them?

amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B014LP8ENE/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1518824818&sr=8-1&keywords=pink sun whey&dpPl=1&dpID=41ywjmla3aL&ref=plSrch

Took me 1 minute. You guys must be retarded or something.

>labdoor.com/rankings/protein
thanks buddeh

whip up 5 eggs and drink that instead