IOTA on Bittrex pretty soon. It's in the API code

IOTA on Bittrex pretty soon. It's in the API code.

bittrex.com/bundles/balanceViewModel?v=agnLBK_JHXwTqYDqUh32AsY-K7ZMpjfvhFm5-sNs_fE1

Another user already posted this but thread 404'd. Guess Veeky Forums doesn't care about anything that's not MUH TETHERING or teeka pajeet

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7e85hk/comefrombeyond_inventor_of_full_proofofstake_and/dq37ck8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are you using that picture you fuking pajeet ?
>Iota made by white brotherhood viking race

>he doesnt know

pol pls go

Humourless nerd pls go.

The only iota pics I have offline in my folder are the meme ones. It’s funny

:~)

I made 2 million dollars off IOTA yesterday
>keep laughing funny faggot

What do you think of the recent dip? What happens next

I like iota. Hence why I posted this thread. Take your pills, nerds

mfw i made $200 dollars of IOTA yesterday

how do I buy IOTA in the US? Bitfinex just discontinued US customers

IfsuppOrta†0.00010fAilswe'relookingat50cent

binance

Binance
I'm waiting for a dip to $.87-.89 before I buy thinking in the next 30 mins

I have been following IOTA for a month now. How many gains have any of you made with IOTA? I was thinking of putting in around $800 or so

Say you're from any country but usa

Some say the cucumber tastes better pickled, some know.

for ID authentication, I guess I shouldnt give them my california drivers license then. Do I want to avoid letting them know that I am in the US?

They can see my IP address so...

They don't require any proof of ID
I'm Australian but my bitfinex account says I'm from Mexico

but they can see my IP address. Unless you are using a VPN? I guess I just fucked myself by doing the verification 2 process...

Ok ok, I’m fucking dumb. Just sold my 800 IOTA. Thanks guy

This bittrex rumor is not even a significant portion of why Iota is being pumped.

This is why:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7e85hk/comefrombeyond_inventor_of_full_proofofstake_and/dq37ck8/

tHANK YOU GOD

Ho. Fuck.

That’s crazy

Learn something new every day. I knew I’d have to keep an eye on IOTA for forever now. I honestly have no idea why it gets shat on by Veeky Forums (except for the refugee memes) and why it hasn’t gained greater traction in general

i feel like an idiot trying to figure out how to trade on binance. now option for IOTA/USD so I have to figure out how much IOTA/ETH is translated to my fiat. FUCK.

Why does he think that there will be "smart cities" of refugees? Like 65% of the syrian refugees will go back home happily when the war fucks off, then 20% more will go back home once theyre sure theres no opportunities for them (learning english/going to nicer european schools is valuable in a global economy and those few know that) and will return home as well. The last 15% or so that were able to get enough assistance from relatives already living in the EU or america, or somehow surviving it themselves will stay but thats gonna be like 50,000 syrians in total not enough for a "refugee city"