Stress depletes your testosterone

>stress depletes your testosterone

How do I cope with stress?

>t. Wagecuck

Fapping.

Meditate
Realise that nothing in life really matters and life itself is meaningless. Therefore meaningless stress is pointless.
warm bubble baths

Exercise is nearly always enough for me. Have you tried that? Also recommend having a challenging job that you enjoy.

Become rich with crypto and quit work

This

Change your attitude. You don't have to mope or be angry about anything. Do your work with positive thoughts.

Stop giving a fuck by putting mental buffs into your routine
>I don't have to explain myself to anyone
>This life is all mine and no one else's
>Fuck anything that tries to change me

Ask your dad for an advance on the inheritance.

do oil wrestling with swarthy chads that will fillbyour cup back for sure

meditation. not memeing

everything you experience in your life is experienced by your senses and filtered through your brain.
nothing is more powerful than watching your brain think and learning how it works (and maybe how it's even deceiving you?)
learn that your body has physical reactions to external stimulii, and that you don't have to participate in those reactions

just breathe. don't meditate with an end-goal
as you do it more, insights will come.

Inject it

Chew gum
Try running for endurance
Also if you are a more brainy kind of person, try to stop overthinking everything. This only builds a shit ton of anxiety that will end up fucking you up.

Seek God
Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun? One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose. The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits. All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again. All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing. The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Ecclesiastes:1:2-9

Indeed. Couldn't have said it any better

mere pleasure is meaningless too then.

Tren brings your cortisol levels to 0

This

IF GOD REAL THEN WHY BAD THING HAPPEN!?

>try to stop overthinking everything

Fucking how though?

Try ashwagandha. It actually lowers cortisol level by a noticable degree. Use examine.com for the studies, if you wanna know more

Brotip: taking it before sleep with some milk and honey helps sleeping which helps testosterone too

If testosterone depletes it means it's actually used.
If it's just circulating in your blood it does nothing.

>t.brainlet

It is, but it feels good. It's up to you if you want to feel good or not.

Realize that it's just a wagecuck job and it doesn't fucking matter. I'm a wagey also, but I just tell myself that it's just a grocery store and none of it matters.

>I have anxiety
Stop over thinking things!
>I'm depressed
Cheer up!
>I have insomnia
Get some sleep!

I never even ask people for advice anymore because 99% of the time the "advice" they give is shit.

>>just a wagecuck job and it doesn't fucking matter

It matters if you need that paycheck to pay the rent to keep from being homeless!

If you're some kid living with his parents then sure treat it like "just a job" but for some of us we're living paycheck to paycheck at absolutely shit jobs that we have to bust our asses at because the alternative is homelessness. And that's stressful.

Nobody here but you is dumb enough to fall for that meme.

Meditation is a meme

You're not some spacious eternal being

You're a slightly smarter chimp

This, desu.

Meditation makes me to fucking anxious. It almost leads to panic atacks. Fuck that shit.

Did you find any answer by yourself?

So far cardio is the best but the post-cardio high only work for a couple hour.

>You're not some spacious eternal being

Get angry and lift

Coz he's testing us even though he is omnipotent XDDDD

>tips bedora

Ain't nothing to it but to do it

>2017+1
>still unironically being a physicalist
fucking kek, I bet you think you're """grounded in reality"""