/fat/ Learn to cook instead of ordering food

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>This is your threadly reminder to recalculate your TDEE periodically as you lose weight

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>myfitnesspal group
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124559-fat-to-fit

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

health.usnews.com/health-news/blogs/eat-run/2012/08/21/when-nutrition-labels-lie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fat makes you fat.

confess

Being short genetically predisposes you to be /fat/.

I am actually doing fine, at least thats what I'd like to think. I ate 800 cals of hummus with carrots and celery so filled my day kinda...

Kek

You guys got the one where he's crying and eating broccoli?

finishing up day 3 of a "how long can I go" water fast (end goal being like a month or more) and feeling okay, kinda worried about longevity, quitting early and electrolyte/vitamin deficiencies so I'd appreciate some tips in that regard

You guys should pirate "The Food Lab" be Kenji. It's a really good intro to cooking book with a lot of sections for meat

Today I will eat a pizza and I think I will be just 200 calories under my daily intake

I am not proud

Skipping training today, double tomorrow.

Actually learning to cook definitely contributed to my fatassery in the first place. I'm a good cook and I can make about anything I can think of but my problem was that if I'm going to go through the trouble of making something, I'm going to make something that tastes good. And I'm probably going to eat a large portion.

I actually do much better when I stick mostly to pre-portioned frozen meals that require no effort to make. Only thing is that gets expensive and you've gotta keep an eye on sodium intake.

I've started prepping and pre-portioning meals sometimes (pic related) but it's just a lot easier to buy frozen meals most weeks.

Down 80 lbs so far btw. 30 more to get to normal BMI

Had a big lunch yesterday so thinking of forgoing dinner...

Somebody please give me the one where he's crying and eating broccoli.

forgot to mention, stats are 117kg@180cm, hoping to get under 100 by summer by doing this for around a month and 23:1 after

ate two bowels of ramen and a hotdog last night

I have eaten 12 paczkis this week.

I am dedicating large portions of my daily intake to alcohol

>ate two bowels

That's disgusting.

Pączki is already plural. Just like pierogi.

Snake juice my dude. Take a multivitamin and drink the juice.

Ate a "sampler" of chocolates on valentines day but w/e doubt it will make that much of a difference in the big picture, I am already closing in on my goal.

Any other recovering fatasses have problems with nipple itching? I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to have loose skin on my manboobs and my left nipple constantly itches like crazy.

>at the gym the day before yesterday
>heavy squat+deadlift session followed by 45 minutes of cardio
>completely soaked
>went to the toilet in the dressing room
>slightly pulled up my shirt in front of the mirror
>saw my sweaty, jiggly, soft, drooping stomach
>went to the gym again today
>have to take a leak before training
>there's a piece of paper on the door of the dressing room toilet that says "Loud crying in toilets is strictly prohibited"
>mfw

It's going to be okay, it's just a normal phase during fat loss, I'm not permanently fucked, I just need to keep pushing... *cries*

I've started lifting frequently past few months and for some reason and my stupid fucking left nipple will itch from time to time and it won't stop until i give it a good fucking with my nails

Lol your post makes me think that fat people have to take an AI natty.

drink a prepackaged "latte" from the store. 200 wasted calories, it was the 30% less sugar one but i couldve just made it at home and it wouldven been less calories, higher quality coffee and probably less sugar.

It's fine to indulge once and a while. The main point of us working towards an overall healthy existence and eating habits. Cook and eat healthy, but don't feel bad about eating at maintenance once a week. Studies have shown it's one if the most successful ways for staying on track. Remember life changes, not short term.

Being a ghost in a fictional series must be hard.

Probably stretch marks. You can get them from gaining weight AND losing weight.

that looks delicious m8. what is it and what's your recipe?

Alright guys, after a couple of trial runs, I’ve decided to cross over to the dark side and start /fast/ing.
One meal a day most days, with a weekly day without any calories.
Goodbye and take care.

Friends invited me to a pizza place. Trying to decide if I should go and have a salad or actually enjoy myself. Haven't eaten off keto in two weeks now.

Yeah but the story was true minus the crying part. I felt physical disgust.

That's going to happen. Keep a log of pictures to remind yourself of what a blob you used to be and to reinforce the fact that you're shrinking.

I've hit a new PR on my squats this week at 145 lbs after stalling from last week.

Im getting another body scan this Saturday and I'm hoping for sub 25% body fat, ive been jogging about 9 miles a week and I've dropped down to 229 lbs this morning so fingers crossed.

After climbing this fucking fat mountain I am at the end of my trails, only to find a new and bigger mountain, a mountain with promising gains an aesthetics.

Wish me luck lads, and i hope to see you all on the other side of the mountain with me.

>graduated college, no job, plenty of free time
>lose 30 lbs, was on track to being Veeky Forums
>9 minute miles (landmark for me), 1.5 pl8, drop pants and shirt size
>get shitty evening shift job
>lose motivation, people bring in donuts, start eating like shit, stop going to gym
>regain all weight and then some, back to old pants and shirt
>go to gym recently
>13 minute miles, barely bench 25s on each side, get tired so fast

I don’t know what to do lads. I’m in this shitty cycle where I easily get tired and get demotivated by how much I’ve gone off track that I don’t finish my workout. These workouts aren’t efficient at pushing me towards progressing and it just loops back.

What do?

>What do?
man up.
i wasn't able to do 5 normal push ups a year ago, just the girly ones.
today i did 25x3 normal push ups and doing my routine reps with 30kg barbells.
i am still a fatfuck but lost over 26 kg in two years, 10 more to go.
need to add that i am 37yo, so if i can do it, it must be a shiton easier for you at your age.
keep on track faggot.

Count calories. If you slack off on counting you're going to gain the weight back. It's an everyday thing especially when you hit goal weight because you have to be more exact to maintain than having the few hundred calories of wiggle room that cutting can allow for. The lifting is just a failure in priorities. You don't prioritize so you didn't get shit done and you lost progress because of it. Consistency is key in both things. You have to make it a habit.

>been doing great for the past couple of days
>sticking to diet plan and hitting the gym every day
>nothing to confess

Congrats on your progress, user. I’d be golden if I lost 26kg. It’s going to sound ridiculous but one other thing that holds me back is I feel I’ve wasted too much time. Im a 24 yo khv while all my other friends are married or engaged. I’ve missed out on love and women and I will be passed out primes by the time I get fit.

It just boils down to self-esteem issues I guess

maybe it's because you run?
mine used to get red, erect and all itchy after a run prolly because of friction between them and shirt

does it matter how i eat veggies? i know it sounds retarded but there is no difference if i just blend them into a smoothie instead of normally eating?

nope, won't make a difference at all. the only thing that can make veggies unhealthy is if you use too much butter and salt on them. in all other cases, vegetables can be eaten basically as much as you want.

I honestly don't think a veggie smoothie would be tasty at all, but you do you

i used a pinch of salt and that's it. it was much better than eating them steamed

yeah, you're in the clear man. good luck!

>genuinly not liking the taste of vegetals

holy kek the meme is real, are you serious

>he fell for the "vegetables taste good meme"

mate i almost puked eating veggies the other day, had to drink it down with water

what horrible veggies could this possibly have been? How do you not like peppers and such, the taste is so subtle and the texture is nice and crispy

Some Cuban chicken. No real recipe but here's what it is

>chicken breast (might do thighs next time)
Marinated in orange juice, lime juice, oil, garlic cumin oregano and chili powder then grilled and shredded

>rice
Just normal rice with lime juice squirted on at the end. Can also add cilantro but I didn't have any

>beans
Just canned black beans grilled on the stovetop with some onion, garlic, cumin and chili powder

>salsa
Mango, red onion, red bell pepper, jalapeño and lime juice

The orange sauce is the best part though. It's made by some place locally with mango habanero and carrot.

it was frozen veggies, carrots, cabbage and brocolli

>frozen

i think we're done here, throw that shit in the trash

Day 2 of 900 calories done.
I am a little tired, but when I woke up this morning, I felt a lot better than usual.

It's cheap as fuck and I don't have to go around and cook all the veggies I just toss them in a bowl with a spoon of water microwave for 5m and they ready. Problem is it tastes disgusting but np I'll just make a smoothie out of them now

We're all gonna make it, brah.

6 ft-6ft 1
from 275
to 203
h-how am i looking?

Put your bengis away

192lb->214lb after 8 months of lifting.

I am not buying any more food until I've ate everything in the house. All my tuna will be gone, oats will be gone, eggs will be gone and the last of the frozen meat will all be cooked.

I have a bad habit of buying crap at the minute. I've put of cravings to buy frozen pizza, biscuits and just ate a bowl of tuna pasta to stop me going and getting a chicken wing meal from the takeaway, that I know will hardly satisfy my cravings.

I bought some low calorie hot chocolate the other day. Time to start that stuff again.

Got a wedding to attend in 5 months.

>buys frozen vegetables
>too lazy to even cook them properly
>'i almost puked'
baka

at least boil them for 5-6 mins and drain. Microwave makes them fucking dry as shit. No wonder

probably a good idea

why do so many faggots post on this website

I pick my nose when no one is around. Its way easier to get the boogies out than blowing.

Why so much stupid homophobic twats on this board?

How you doing today fellow /fat/boys?

I'm on 2 weeks of living the cleaner life, my cravings have gone away, I feel like I might actually make it this time

>"Feeling gay"
>"No, I'm just a lucky guy"

>it's homophobia to not want to see some other guy's cock

>h-how am i looking?
You're laying down so I can't tell.

Are you blind or was it wishful thinking?

Thanks

Fuck you. Already reported the image. Enjoy your ban faggot(s)

Lost 5lbs since 30 days ago, it's small but it's exciting to see results. We'll make it y'all, pull through!

Reported for what?

Somehow gained 14 pounds in 6 days, only went over maintenance on Valentines

Water weight and too much salt. Don't worry.

>Decide to do keto again because it worked really well the first time
>Decide to cut carbs to ribbons, reason that I have good willpower/self-control
>Eat less than ~10 carbs yesterday while making sure I eat lots of pickles for sodium and arugula for potassium to stave off keto flu, do ~hour of biking
>Feeling good, go to sleep
>Wake up trembling, pins and needles in arms and legs, light-headed and burning up all over
>End up on the porch in my pajamas, eating a low-cal bag of chips from work I had stored with a bottle of water, staying in sight of passerby in case I literally faint
>takes an hour before I feel not-dying again

The most infuriating part is that this literally happened before and I utterly forgot. I forgot why I was staying around 40-60 carbs and not doing full keto last time I dieted. Fucking hell that was awful. Not diabetic or even overweight right now, just approaching 23 BMI.

I don't get it, i never get keto flu like this. I'm just like, tired and lethargic for about a day. How fucked is your body to react this way?

I dunno. Maybe I'm hypoglycemic? No idea but it's shitty. I can do low carbs as long as I'm getting ~60 but I'm not overweight and I get moderate exercise. I guess I need even more salt in my diet, though I figured a jar of pickles would have covered the sodium. Guess I need to drink chicken broth

>I'm not overweight

hmm..

True

keto

i ate fried chicken today and was pleasantly surprised with how many calories were in it. I thought I was gonna be like 1000 cals over my daily goal but still stayed under 2k for the day

We taste tested a bunch of ice cream at work, and despite me eating as little as I could, I walked away with what I estimate to be 300-400 calories. I also grabbed whataburger tonight and plan on getting hammered. At least I've been good for a long time and have lost a lot of weight, one day won't kill me. Honestly fast food becomes less and less tasty the more weight I lose. Like, Whataburger was really fucking good, but it's not orgasmic like I remember it being. Not worth the caloric intake for sure.

Anyone else here not counting calories? I've just switched my diet to the one in the picture and I eat until I feel full but not stuffed
SW: 250
CW: 194
GW: 170

I haven't had any fast food in weeks, I really want to go to 5 guys and pig out.

Send help.

It's really not worth it, familia. I craved this food all fucking week and all I got out of it was a sense of disappointment and like 800 calories past my 1500 calorie diet before I even started boozing. Just skip it, it's worth it in the end, I promise.

It's fine to eat fast food but eat it in moderation. I usually go to Wendy's every other week and get a grilled chicken wrap and a small cup of chili. My meal is about 500 or so calories and is really filling.

who keto/psmf here?

Hey guys im on a bunch of medication that adds to my weight and even my cholesteral. Ive been going to the gym and going on the treadmill for an hour and it says i lose about 246 calories but with my medications i'm just not sure anymore. What should I do? More Cardio?

what's the pros of this compared to just normal keto?

white race food
>cashew nuts

legit laughed out loud

>lefty reading skill

eat less

130kg to 99kg, Almost there guys almost.

:( i need to eat for my medications but sure ill try

health.usnews.com/health-news/blogs/eat-run/2012/08/21/when-nutrition-labels-lie

>Unfortunately, Nutrition Facts labels are not always factual. For starters, the law allows a pretty lax margin of error—up to 20 percent—for the stated value versus actual value of nutrients. In reality, that means a 100-calorie pack could, theoretically, contain up to 120 calories and still not be violating the law.

Fuck this gay earth

nigga do you know how inneficient it would be to know the exact amount of calories in every package of food?

You're retarded, just assume that it's going 20% over when recording it.

higher calorie restriction mostly. Basically take keto and remove fat and you have PSMF. There are versions that are essentially TKD and CKD as well if that's your deal.