Who else is holding with dem iron hands

who else is holding with dem iron hands

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/932616278568853505
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/73zjv8/we_are_the_team_from_power_ledger_creators_of_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuckin oath

How high did you buy? 7600 here, this will teach me to use a stop-loss every time from now on.

lol u r iron hands become iron holding. their beta version release in Q4 2018. that is fucking retard their ceo is touring all over the map with out single line of code in their repo. u retards deserve to loose money.

i should have sold about 8 hrs ago, its tanked a bit, but so has every other coin.

could have doubled my wallet

This coin will moon extremely hard

You fucked it all up Jeremy.

hopefully after the india visit

its going back up now 15% in the last minute

Honestly just bought more

I'm not even trying to day trade this shit even when I know it'll probably correct after a giant moon. This is the one coin you SHOULD NOT day trade with, because one big moon mission and you're out, and it won't come back down. There's no hype or speculation attached to this coin, it's the real deal and doesn't obey normal crypto rules.

I cashed out too much. Oh well, I made my shekels.

I kinda feel like FOMOing. Where will it be on Jan 1st? Are there any suspect announcements coming up?

just the announcement about india or something like that

What's the india announcement?

Sold all but 7 on the pump this afternoon... When to sell of last of it?

Sold at the bottom. Fucking JUST

twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/932616278568853505

This is so fucking true. Unfortunately I learnt this the hard way.

whatevs - go buy some Neo - obviously they're really doing amazing things right ...

It’s gonna go back down right? I missed the buy in

it probably will, but desu anything under 1 is good to get into. just be ready to hold

>Became the long-term bagholder of another coin
H-heh, Funfair and Power Ledger will have their time next year... You'll see, we'll have the last laugh hahahaha...

What the fuck I was at a cafe today and normies were talking about this

this tether thing has scare the normies to dump.

Me. I'm gonna ride this right in to the sea if I have to.

>normies

not everyone who isn't autistic or a neet is a normie

where abouts? we don't want all the hipsters getting on board.

australians are very weary of investing money into non physical things.

to me a normie is a blue pilled person

I have a buy order in for 3808. I expect it will hit that mark around this time next week.

i bought in at $.53 because BTC was at $8070 and I don't think i't going to climb much higher tonight before it corrects. call me crazy but I'm holding POWR until I make it to the moon... or until the Feds lock us all up in the Ritz Carlton

Does this coin have a roadmap at all? Curious to see where this can go.

probably in tonite or tomorrow to be honest.

its been rising and sitting on a few benchmarks the last few days.

this dump was panic sell was caused by the whole tether thing, it's got people freaking out.

>it's got people freaking out.
I'm just playing around in the chaos, not how I envisioned spending my night honestly. Gonna be fun to wake up with emotional peoples money

guess what

youre the normie now

Maybe so, but it looks like it will hang out between 5k and 6k for a while. You'll see spikes into the high 7k range, but it should slowly fall to that mid to low 3k range. My guess is that this will be when the larger gain will happen. I'd say top range of that one should be close to, if not slightly over, $1.00.

we will not sell!

linkies of november

im sitting ok, bought them about a week ago.

Not that anyone asked me, but I'd sell now, buy XEL, sell at 15%, buy back powr in the 4k zone if you'd like. It's how you make that murney.

I went all in with literally everything I was holding lol

I know its not much but I am a loyal POWRranger

Smart man, you'll have $4k from that $400 in a few weeks.

me too brother, me too

2018 $1 billion market cap

what are you talking about the microgrid beta testing is testing now Q4 2017 and early 2018.

The Q4 2018 is for autonomus asset management which i believe is to do with the first asset germination events in mid to late 2018. Thats the thing coming after where you can buy solar and windfarms or batteries part ownership and get something similar to dividends.

BULL TRAP! GTFO!

only fucking pajeets lose their minds over coins dipping .20 cents.

Moon mission hasn't even gotten to the launchpad.

target $1 billion market cap

I will not sell until target reached

all in? 450 aud
could barley buy a bag with that you scrub

So far, no roadmap, is that what I am to believe?
It doesn't look too good for POWR, a lot of bagholders here, with shills trying to trick others to buy their own. Japanese whale here in group of others - need idea why this is going to pass a t least a dollar eoy

How fucking retarded are you... read the whitepaper and theres a roadmap on the website... I swear the state of this board... stay poor forever

Insulting doesn't work when trying to convince people to buy your bags.

Well considering i only started with $70 three weeks ago, im pretty stoked. not everyone has $10k+ portfolios, scrub

Telling someone to read a white paper is not convincing... retards can only help themselves

shut up faggot you can barley read english let alone charts you uneducated nigger.

Yes, I am the retard. Enjoy your useless coin when it drops back to 10 cents +1

The image on the right is NEO, at the very start, back in May, way, way before the big mega-moon to follow. The image on the right is POWR.

It's my strong belief that NEO is a PnD coin and likely controlled by a Korean whale group with a know Twitter OG leading it, but still you this chart points to something. Very risky due to the potential pump group control, but potentially Antshares 2.0 gains too.

I'm only posting this chart one time. Please do not share it outside of Veeky Forums.

Love,

Lain

one of the most retarded things ive seen in a long , long time

Also, for NEO, from the dip where it touched the 76.4% fib retrace after passing through the cloud (happening tomorrow for POWR, if the pattern follows the same), that's 118% profit at the top of the 2nd wave.

Is it? The same group that shilled NEO so hard is now shilling POWR on twitter. The TA will likely play out the same way too when it hits the cloud.

I dont understand what youre trying to say? Are you saying powr is going to moon? If yes, timeframe? I holding lots of bags at 8k, i fucked up and waited too long for pbc only to get fucked hard

Here's a hint:

The reason people are "shilling" Powr so hard is because there is plenty to shill. It's actually an amazing fucking coin with a working product, government support, real partnerships with billion dollar energy companies, and has a top notch team behind it coming out of Oxford and other top universities. Their co-founder is fucking mayor of the capital city of west Australia.

These are things other coins lie and larp about. There has NEVER been a coin as solid as Power Ledger. Get that shit through your head and buy before $1 or you'll kill yourselves from regret.

Holding 2000.

Just finished reading the whitepaper.
This is teh future of electricity. $10 by mid 2018. $100 by 2019. $10000 by 2020

hope so oniichan

why did i buy this nigger coin at 6800 only to see it go down to 6100 now you fucking nigger faggot fuck you

idk but this shit cracks me up

youll probably make it nigga, just cover your hands in iron

How could the price rise up that much when beside for speculation the only thing to drive up the price of POWR is individual households/businesses hooking themselves up to the Power Ledger. Adoption couldn't possibly be that fast when they are just testing it out at present and will continue to be testing it for some time.

This is a legit make you fucking rich coin!!

bought a month back, watched it go up and felt comfy enough to sleep. Still really comfy user. I think I'll hold a bittttt longer just for you guys.

Lol let me get this straight. You think powr is going to have a 4 TRILLION dollar. Marketcap in three years? Can you please make the shilling more believable.

LOL dont listen to that guy, this is going to get to at least $250 aud in 3 to 5 years. very worth buying and forgetting about

??

What I replied to and what you said are entirely different. I never said it was a bad project. I think it's pretty solid. I said it wouldn't be 10k per token.

I-iron fucking h-hands....

Hah! Sucks to be you. I bought in at 7550!

oh no your coupla' cents per token.

day traders man.

set it 20% higher than you bought, and stop tracking price for few months. Honest advice. Don't give in to panic.

a few months? This will go to a dollar in a few days. It's becoming huge on reddit.

I bought few when it was high yesterday, planning to buy more if it goes under 0,0006 btc and hold it till late 2018

It won't. I heard same "it'll go to $1 in 24h" yesterday. It didn't. I'm glad to see you started accepting reality, but you're still delusional to think it will any time soon. Eventually, yes. And that's in 3 months.

Wow you can more than double your money in ONLY 3 MONTHS without doing jack shit?

Such a hard life. This is one of the only companies in crypto that is an actual company. BTFO if you can't tell it's promising.

2 weeks tops. watch and learn kiddo

I have 60k powr and I haven't sold any. I see future in it, but thinking it will go much higher after so much pump in such short time is ridiculous.
We'll see.

Lol, the massive amounts of shilling reminds me of Link.. Glad i i sold 1 houe before pbc release. Will buy back in in 2-3 months after this coin had bled out and you fags post daily pinky wojaks

>Lain
[Present day]
[Present time] !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

This looks interesting but someone really needs to do a TL;DR on how powr actually works, I'm still not quite grasping the concept.

Are you fucking retarded?

happened to me. it had at 2500 and sold at 5000 :(

I love this coin. got in at 3k sats and cashed out my initial investment at 8k.
Yesterday I started swingtrading it between 6.5k and 7.5k and managed to increase my stack by 20%. Gonna hodl now. This has been my biggest crypto success so far.

HERE WE GO
who is PnDing??
@$.61

Good, let's shake out the pajeets I don't want them anywhere near power when it hits 500MM market cap. 1 Billion marketcap in a few weeks is a sure thing.

LOL FAGGOTS I SOLD 100 SATS UNDER THE ATH. KEEP HODLING DELUDED POWRANGERS

Enjoy the bags you fkn retards

when is the next moon? i would like to of sold yesterday but i was watching anime during its almost 9000 moon and couldnt sold
im in since 3000 so good so far i guess

Moving from POWR hype is finished

It's rising again

You see that wick at the ath? That's where I dumped. Get wick'd

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/73zjv8/we_are_the_team_from_power_ledger_creators_of_the/

Literally stole all their tech.
Paid shills the only people their answer. This team is a shitshow and will never be practical in australia or any country.

>> lmao let me seel my enegery generated in Sydney to some cunt in Perth this is not how it works here.

Next moon will be in 12-48 hours likely. People are starting to realize it's not complete bullshit and it's the best investment in the shitcoin game. Get in when you can.