18 years
bench 120kg max

pic taken with chest pump

What is your bench?

when will they learn?

read op

cmon son. 178cm isnt manlet status right

right

you look nice everywhere bro ,just cute down that bodyfat and you will behave GOAT physique

hope you arent a facelet and natty

body still grows 18-21 right

right

i dont think hes going to grow more, he has wide shoulders

i bet his dad opens his door room and claims hes quite a bodybuilder

It can but it's pretty unlikely. How tall are your parents?

thanks bro. working out got me fucked up. i dont know if i have good proportions, am fat or lean. i can rate other physiques in terms of whats aesthetic but rating your own is impossible for whatever reason

natty cuz

165cm LOL

you have aesthetics proportions, how are your other lifts going ?

anyways, if you dont compete at sports, and your lifts keep going up, its not that necesary to cut

how are your other lifts ?

Fuckkk that's really good

Im ~78kg, 178cm as well but im a skinnyfat fuck my best lift is 90kg diddly max but you seem like 3 times as strong at the same weight

How long did it take you to get to 120 bench im on like 40kg atm? Also ethnicity?

Both your parents are 165cm? What?

nice to hear user thanks but dont i miss high trap proportions like zyzz has them? mine are like vertical stretched.

i do shoulder presses for reps with 40kg per side, tbar 80kg for reps.

yeah no meme.

and how about lower body ?

LOL dont stress about it, you look solid as shit, dont get insecure if you feel you are lacking at something

shoulder press ? standing ? 40 kg each side ?

im pretty sure my height isnt the perfect one with 5ft11 but if your 6ft4 your just a lanky spaghetti monster. Sure it depends on your build but most people who are this tall are ectos so your fucked, without wide shoulders you will never look like a man. This chart is utter shit and 6ft2 is the perfect male hight

sitting with dumbbell 40kg per side yes. i can do 6 clean reps or 8 with alot of grinding

im good at push, my rows suck in comparison

thats pretty strong for a 18 years old

try pull ups, do you do them ?