Should I poop before or after I lift weights?

Should I poop before or after I lift weights?

After for maximum testosterone retention while working out

during

When you bottom our your squat just let it rip to propel you back up

don't know how people can lift without emptying their bowels, I shit before every single workout, its part of my pre workout ritual

During your workout, you should ideally every time you work out leave a steaming pile of shit in the squat rack to mark it as your territory and assert your dominance over other gym goers

i had to shit 5 times during my workout, so yes take a shit before and you will prob need to after

My wife Dodger is cute! Incidentally, my wife's son is also cute!

>5 times
How many times do you think Rich needed too on his 8 hour arm days?
Also
Turned out I didn't need to poop after all and I'm back from the gym.
Dodger used to be cute but like ellen page she's getting kinda old now.

have you ever tried to lift while needing to shit?
you can't go full effort because you are scared to shit yourself
eventually you realize you are wasting your time, it would be stupid to go home, so you go shit in the gym.
everyone sees you come out of the toilet, profusely sweating.

Bruh my ass smells like shit to the point where I have to wash my ass in the shower before I leave for the gym. I'm good at wiping, but damn dude, Its really getting to be a complex for me.

>have you ever tried to lift while needing to shit?
Yes. When I was a teenager many years ago I would do some retarded routine where it was biceps, triceps with pushup variations in between sets (diamond pushups and ones where you do push ups from a bench or a bed in my case) back when I was doing a shitty home gym attempt.
Anyway, the workouts would take a while because of the pushups in between sets and I would need to poop, but didn't want to stop.
It was awkward.

Before.

Before if you work lower body, after if you work upper body.
Don't thank me bro

Get baby wipes dude

After to get that extra bracing power from having a turd under your abs

see Regular wipes work fine.

before and sniff ammonia before every set.

>ywn hug ellen page

It's a special kind of hell

If it makes you feel better she's hitting the wall pretty hard now.

wait what, what's been going on? Hitting the wall, she got depressed or something?

Nope she's just 30 years old

OH GOD YOU'RE RIGHT WHAT THE FUCK DELETE DELETE

Jesus fuck user, i haven't seen her scince like inception what in the fuck is going on please no

She looks alright with full makeup, and camera crew, good lighting etc.
But yeah once you've seen this you can not go back fully.

i can't believe it, that is horrific, although i do feel better in a weird way. Oh man what a world..

>although i do feel better in a weird way.
This is the second phase of the rollercoaster.
The final phase which I'm getting onto is realizing if your waifu can look this bad after the wall hits it means the woman you eventually will marry will also hit the wall like this and you put yourself in that position

That's gonna suck, but if you find the right one, maybe you're gonna be able to look past it. Im just gonna go pour a nice tall glass of bleach already

If you find the right one you won't see it, but also try to pick one with that doesn't have a fucking huge jaw and low cheekbones if at all possible as shows
Yeah phase two is rougher