Reddits reaction to a black olympian

Is there a bigger group of homos on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/KwGujY7.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=poivj-zUCiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is there a bigger group of homos on the internet?
Veeky Forums

Well post his thighs and lets have a look

fpbp

what the fuck is special about that. fucking redditfags I swear.

nice

Tell me this is a joke.

He looks good but nothing to cream yourself over.
Normies are too easily impressed.

>implying that's a bad thing

U mad whiteboi
AND STAY THE FUCK OUTTA BLANK PANTHA

Tell me you wouldn't fuck this.
i.imgur.com/KwGujY7.gifv

is this real?

Nice glutes wont lie

Do Olympians hire PR agents? I would, you only have one shot at anyone caring about you, might as well use it as a springboard to more fame

>

WE

I'm honestly surprised there's no "damn I wish my wife's boyfriend looked like that" or "I'd be happy to raise his child :)" comments

he is more jacked than 99% of the general population you stupid niggers

spending too much time on the internet has skewed your perception

Damn why do black people always go for the most disgusting white women?

Well said user.

In fact, he probably looks better than the dyels posting in this thread

The first picture was misleading stop acting holier than thou

Well, because they can usually only get the bottom of the barrel white women.

Ah, Reddit, who has that one of Reddit talking about how ripped the shirtless guy holding a stick spear thing is?

Thanks for the gold kind stranger! Have an upvote on me ;^) *le narhwhal bacon face*

No, I fucking hate those people.

Well Reddit has a bunch of Fags and Jews it makes sense they would love an ugly nigger.

Waiting for it

el goblino...

>dyels mire this
>then complain about genetics

this is not da way

DON'T APPLY UNLESS YOU'RE A BEAST
youtube.com/watch?v=poivj-zUCiQ

is there a shirtless pic or one of his ass. They seemed to be commenting on his ass more than anything.

How will you watch motion pictures in your mud hut when we send you back?

Now everyone who knows their reddit pseudonyms will know exactly how virtuous they are, having signalled it successfully through worshipping the almighty nigger affleet in a homosexual kind of way.

We shouldn't call him a nigger, but who can deny he's coloured?

Isn't that guy from cool runnings?

>99%
Bitch, my local hood gym has better looking niggers in it, stop dick riding Reddit

all reddit niggers should bow before me as i deny them of the pleasure of slurping on the royal penis

instead they shall be greeted with the traditional muslim custom that they love so much, a lil' acid

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Kek was waiting for that.
I wish he did more BugSports vids. Those were some of my favourites.

Link to the cuckoldry.
/r/sports/comments/7xz39n/akwasi_frimpong_ghanas_first_skeleton_athlete/

fucking kek these are actual people
sometimes I wonder if reddit is just one big AI hive mind.

Sammy has been lifting. I'm PROUD

Reddit just puts black people on a pedestal no matter what it is. I loaded up the front page on halloween once and top post was a black family wearing store bought incredibles spandex

They see them as animals to be looked after and praised when they don't shit on the rug. The're more racist than Veeky Forums is.

JAMAICA WE HAVE A BOBSLED TEAM