Have you ever asked someone to spot you?

Have you ever asked someone to spot you?

Almost ever time I workout. I'm always solo... Don't understand why its a big deal lmfao

yeah

I've asked someone to watch and learn from the best of the best, but I guess you could call that a spot

Have you ever asked someone to help you starve into auschwitz mode?

I asked some auschwitz scrawny asian guy, probably 5'4" and all he mananged to respond was brambling and insecure smiling. I tried to tell him its fine and that hed be able to do it but he just ended up telling his buff 5'4" asian mate to spot
Damn that guy had calves

every time I do bench

After Rishiki's death do I just skip to S2 or not?

>asking for a spot

I usually do for bench except everyone has their god damn headphones in so I it there and stare around aimlessly like a retard before finally asking someone that even for a second after a set takes theirs off

I didn't watch the anime, only read the manga.
In /a/ they say that both series a worth watching though.

No.... I feel embarrassed to ask. Usually try my best to do a pr... Kinda scared sometimes.

I'm too autistic to

Yeah I ask for spots on bench when I go heavy. But the amount of people that don't know how to spot a person benching is infuriating, but there was this DYEL at me gym that gave great spots
>tfw haven't seen him in months
miss u spotbro

>he does't go to the gym with his best m8 and workout similar areas
lmfao laffin at you lonely boys

yeah all the time. I have guys that I prefer because they don't touch the bar

Nah, but one time I was benching and failed the last set and kind of slid the bar off me and some old dude beside me just laughed and said
>happens to the best of us

>how to spot a person benching
brainlet here, but want to help when i get the chance, what's the correct way

>Have never asked for someone to spot me
>Get asked every now and then to spot some of the jacked folks
Feels pretty good.

Grab the bar the whole time and make sure you dangle your balls as close as possible to their face

so that's what you call the move your mom keeps begging me to do

This is how I want to be spotted:
1. gently unrack bar-only a couple of inches so as to not ruin upper-back tension
2. let go
3. do not be in contact with bar during the set unless the bar moves a decent amount downwards or if your partner gives the signal to lift it off
3.1 If the bar moved downwards or your partner gave the signal, pull it off as fast as you can with you doing the majority of the effort straight onto the rack, don't let your partner finish the rep
4. If your partner completed their set successfully grab the bar when the last rep has locked out and slam it into the side of the rack, letting it fall onto the pegs

But it varies from person to person, a more BB-oriented lifter would maybe disagree with a couple of my points. Best thing to do is just ask them if you're that worried about messing up

No