TFW decently attractive guy

>TFW decently attractive guy
>TFW too afraid to use Tinder because don't want nearby female friends seeing my profile
Wat do guiz?

VPN?

I swipe right on girls in my female circle i don't give a fuck mate

Why do you care? I've matched with my female friends for the shits. Trust me, as girls, they're way more worried about that shit than you. Just don't post cringey bio/pics and you're fine.
Tinder has become so popular among young adults that it's basically a norm for you to have it. So stop stressing.

I want to be able to actually meet girls though.
Alpha
Because I'm quite a private guy and don't really post a lot of pictures to social media so I feel when they see it they'll make a big deal about it like women always do.

using tinder is low test

>he doesnt read the bible and lives as a priests lifting heavy shits with god willpower on you

NEVER GONNA MAKE IT, ENJOY THE HELL FUCKING SODOMITES

who needs tinder at 2018 lol

So am I. Pic related is my instagram. Deleted all my pictures when I came to College and don't post cause I don't give a fuck.
All my photos on Facebook are hidden except tagged and I only show 1 profile picture.
Once again, stop stressing and giving a fuck lol.

I'm Irish Catholic.
Do you ever bump into them and they mention it? I know they'll probably only be having a bit of banter but I hate that shit.

Are you kidding me that is the best part. Female co-workers is also fun. Stop being such an autist.

You can't see Facebook friends on Tinder

>2018
>using tinder
ftfy

What happens if you match with two of them though and they're friends

No. I've matched with like 3 or 4 girls in my college friend group and haven't spoken about it at all. One of them my female friends who I swiped left (no) on called me out about it and started saying I was a snake for not matching with her even though we're just friends. I just laughed and said woops must've swiped wrong way.

That's the only interaction I've had with my female friends about me on tinder.

bro you must live in a really small town. either way fuck it.

This is how I found out my old friend's sister always wanted to fuck me.

Match with female friends. Hit on them like you would any tinder chick. If it goes south, you were just fucking around. Might find gold like I did.

Why? Just put some absolutely degenerate shit in it and they will guaranteed never bring it up in person.

The thought of that appeals to me because I know there's a few female acquaintances around that like me but I never see them IRL so can't approach. Still got to mentally get over them assessing my profile with a fine-tooth comb though.

Why the fuck are you afraid of letting females know you're a sexual being? Beta af.

Literally just use Tinder because... what are you even afraid of?
That those female friends know you want to have sex? Why is this a bad thing? Is the fact that you’re male, have a dick, and want to use it on females supposed to be some sort of federal secret or something?
Don’t be scared of women. Or be scare of them, but face them anyway and realize that they’re pretty harmless and kind of horny whores.
>they'll make a big deal about it like women always do
So what? What happens when women make a big deal out of things? You’re a grown man. You don’t have to care about their opinions. You can respect them on the same basic level, you can also list after them. Unless you’re literally predatory then who cares if some random ho thinks you’re sleazy? Don’t be sleazy. On the contrary, be quite honest that you want pussy and find them attractive.

good advice

Are they the ones sucking your dick at night user? No.

They'll understand that you need the p since none of them aren't putting out.

Why are you so scared of women?
This is question is not meant to humiliate you, you’re user, answer honestly: are you a virgin/have you never been in an intimate relationship, OP?

Lmao, answer me why you should be afraid of them seeing you while you wouldn't mind seeing them

Anyway, I pretty much always message girls I know on tinder and that stuff with cheesy shit like "don't we know each other?" or "I'm sure I've seen you around" while sharing classes with them for like 3 years and shit. It's not even embarassing seeing them afterwards at events or stuff

Just don't have you're face in the pics you post. Or at least cut it off just below the eyes.

this but without the attractive part

>tinder

Try being a man and met women in person first, kid.

Neither. And I'm not "scared" of women. I don't care what other women think about my profile, I just don't want female friends seeing the message I put out there, since I'm always really private about these things.

>596 followers

fuck off you fucking normie.

Then meet women IRL.

are you fucking serious, you have a dick and balls right, tell your female friends that you want to get some fucking pussy, which is totally normal, in fact you should ask your nerdy female friends to give you their fucking pussy for the night.

Ffs yes I already do, but it's nice to just be able to speed date 100 women in an hour.

All i hear is excuses user, KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT AND NEXT STEP IS ACTION! WITH THIS FUCKING ATTITUDE U WON'T GET ANYTHING DONE

>Wat do guiz?
swipe right. fuck female friends, don't even have to put effort into meeting new people?

Dude, I saw one of my female acquaintances on Tinder and swiped her right. We're dating now. Best thing that ever happened to me.

the key is to do this and then joke about it
then next time you're hanging in your friend group, or one on one, flirt

>Female friends.
Fuckin faggot.