Does low body fat percentage = happiness

How much easier is it to get girls at 12% bf or lower?

Assuming decent muscle mass, lots

12 percent is usually where facial aesthetics really come into their own

honestly yeah

its pretty remarkable what just a few percent can do in terms of attractiveness

pretty much anyone can slay at sub ~10% (granted that u have even a little bit of muscle on you)

This.

Even going from "normal" bf% to some low like 10-12% can turn an average looking bloke into drop dead sexy if they have the right bone structure.

I like this thread so far.

I like when Veeky Forums seems to agree on something like this.

Motivating as fuark. We're all gunna make it.

OP here, I lift 6 times a week and get 30 minutes of cardio in on those days. I'm still at around 16% BF, should I just double my cardio?

literally eat less

I’m on zyprexa and my bf% went from 12% to 20%. I’m happier now as a fat fuck

of course you are

You could do more cardio, but you also need to watch what you eat. eat 1200-1500 calories per day, with 10-20% of those being carbs. You will be hungry, but you will drop weight effectively; nothing good comes easy.

>look up how many calories i burn running
>it might as well be 0
Can I interest you in some snake juice?

nigga like just stop existing lmao

I'm not sure what you mean by this?

when I start seeing my abs my mood and life in general start to improve drastically, get shredded op

haha yeah lmao

stop breathing

/fast/

The holy Grail as been exposed...!!!

im at 10-12% bodyfat but my abs insertions are so weird it looks deformed and my waist so tiny it makes me look retarded ffs,

>tfw bad bone structure

My bulk is nearing its end cus Im tired of being a fat fuck. How do I cut while maintaining muscle mass? I plan on doing IF btw since it's worked so well for me in the past.

i so agree

it must be some like primordial thing, where, ur brain is like 'oh shit, we are shredded, we must be doin shit right'

it's because you know, clothes on or clothes off, you're looking sexy af

muscle loss on a cut is waaaay overstated and lost muscle/strength is easily gained back. Fuckin go for it

I know it sounds like standard cuck talk, but being nice and confident at 16% bf will help way more than being a sperglord at

Everything works better when I'm low bf. Clothes fit better, my body doesn't struggle so much to carry my mass because more of it is lean body mass as opposed to redundant fat mass. Jaw comes out. Arms get vascular. Try to stay at respectable body fat levels unless you want to be miserable.

this

You're 100% right, but I need a confidence boost from the fat loss, I'm constantly hard on myself and almost agoraphobic.

If you realize it's a mental thing, you can start working out your mind in addition to your body.

>inb4 bee yourself

I suppose it helps as a pre-requisite, but it's more about not hating yourself than having

You should cut. Cutting literally means eating less.

I lift 3x a week full body, 2x 20 mins HIIT, and eat 1500kcal a day. Currently losing 2 lbs a week at 165lbs. It's literally all in the diet.

Y O H I M B I N E
I fookin swer by the stuff, got me under 10% while binge drinking regularly.