What does Veeky Forums think about Jocko?

What does Veeky Forums think about Jocko?

Meathead ZOGbot who spouts basic platitudes and thinks he's some kind of genius

he's a 95 IQ bootlicker tricking young men into giving their lives for Israel.

imagine being stuck in Iraq with this face looking at you and telling you to go die and only then does the pure ugliness of his visage awaken you from your ideological dream for a brief moment
Jesus

"overwork yourself to death with no expectation of recognition thats how you get ahead senpai"

Gives off a very calm and stoic vibe but gets actually pretty erratic when he starts talking sometimes, which surprised me desu.

He unironically joined the military.
He's fucking memed.

Nothing wrong with him, you can just tell he has a below average IQ. And it's not his fault. But he's acquired tremendous success through tremendous hard work and that's something to be proud of.

Great guy, great podcast.

His podcast is great when the guest is intelligent and can bring the best out of him, like Jordan Peterson or Tim Ferriss, on his own he seems to get lost in speech and is kind of repetitive.

I have seen both JRE podcasts that he appeared on and the one he had with Jordan Peterson. There's no doubt that his ideology of discipline and hard work, well, works. On the other hand, I do not buy the moralistic shit he spouts. Freedom and protection my ass, this guy just wanted to kill someone legally. You can see he's a psycho, it's all laid out plain as day. Although he did find a socially and morally acceptable way to channel his homicidal tendencies, so kudos for that too.

I think he’s alright, I like to listen to his podcast while I workout, but sometimes he just drags on about stuff.

Is this the retard who doesn't believe in cheat days and thinks you should just suffer everyday until you die? Must be a shitty way to live, depriving yourself of any and all pleasure.

You guys don't think being an elite level commander in the military requires some intelligence? I'm not some Americuck either, but you need social and logical smarts to hold a top position in any job.

He eats ice cream and shit, he just thinks you should work out and improve every day.

>Is this the retard who doesn't believe in cheat days and thinks you should just suffer everyday until you die? Must be a shitty way to live, depriving yourself of any and all pleasure.

>only finding pleasure in junk food
why not just be a fatty then?

His podcasts are amazing and you are all beta cuck pussies :)

Its like he imagines his experiences to be far more epic than they actually were. Most of the old guys I knew when I was a kid who went to Vietnam or WW2 (real wars) didnt even talk about, and that just made them seem more badass. When they did talk about it, it sure wasnt like they were telling me about an action movie they saw, like with Jocko

There's literally nothing cool or "badass" about waking up at 4am, it's really not that hard, dude's a faggot.
Get the proper amount of sleep lads

Typical soldier who believes what works for him in life will work exactlythe same for everyone.
Everyone knows what he is saying already, but he feels special and ultra smart like he unlocked the secret of living.
Bitch my grandpa woke up at 3am every day to go work at the farm and provide for a family of 12 and was always the last one to go to bed. This guy boost his self steem by showing off he gets up at 430in the morning to go work out. Fuck out if here. I am up at 5 and get kids ready to school and prepare my day of work.

You are probably a faggot who needs a muscle head to tell you that you will be successfully rich and full of pussy if you work hard.

>t. has never actually listened to what Jocko has to say.

I have respect for him but I think he preaches some Elliot Hulse shit. I would much rather look to Tim Kennedy for inspiration if you want it from a military figure. He's not afraid to show he's human where Jocko is always so fucking serious.

First post is actually right. A lot of SEALs say Jocko hams up his stories and leaves out any details where he failed. Ex. ISAF soldier dying by friendly fire under his command.

that's literaly what the first chapter of his book is about, you can't say he's hiding his failures

Admitting to failure doesn't give any justification for him beefing up his stories.

> beefing up his stories

like what ? were you there ?

He just puts people into this mindset and inspires them until they're smart enough to get that you shouldn't overwork yourself and wake up at 3:30 everyday. But they keep some level of discipline.
Jock is a caricature and whether he realizes it or not doesn't matter since he inspires some people to do something with their lives.

Look at any other stories of the guys from the teams, or military in general. They don't match up, or they say Jocko talks bigger than he was.. Don't get all upset over it, it's common for popular military figures to do this. Chris Kyle did too. It's worth pointing out that not everything these guys say is law.

His podcast gets old faste because there's absolutely ZERO spontaneity. You can feel he's prepared every text analysis and every answer to fan question for hours and it tanks his podcast's quality.

Try waking up early at the same time everyday for a month and let me know how that works out for you.

Outside of shit like discipline, getting up in the morning, taking responsibility he's a dummy. He's been drinking the military koolaid way too fucking much and doesn't understand the fundamental attribution error. He's basically the shadow Pat Tillman.

>tfw have exact same chin as him but am not Veeky Forums

its a bad look

he's a hero and a patriot

seems unstable desu. also gives off weirdo forced melodrama vibes like molymeme.
hard pass

brainwash have nothing to do with intelligence. He is a meme, he talks that there is real evil in the world but usa is facing it.

he is an puppet.

Well marbled

decent podcast
has a few nuggets here and there

Seems like a good guy, I like his podcasts.

What are you waiting for? Get Veeky Forums, user!

He was a mid-level officer, not part of the elite. You can get there just by working hard and being a bootlicker. Only generals need high IQ.

>there is real evil in the world
He's right.
Problem is that he doesn't really know how evil it is out there or really fight the real evil.

No money in it.
No power in it
No oil in it.

Homo

You know you're a brainlet when your jaw is wider than your cranium

Try punching yourself in the balls twice a day for a month and let me know how that works out for you.

this.

hes a modern day man-diva.

mouthbreather detected

>Finding pleasure in food
>This is bad in general

No, my guy.