>never had a girl friend in my life
>always see girls going for shitskins/niggers
>example: meet qt non-degenerate white blonde girl first semester
>these sub humans arabs give her drugs at a party
>all of a sudden she skips class and just uses me for notes
>apparently she's a whore now too

What the fuck. I try to life good and non-dengerate and nothing good happens

What am I doing wrong? Where can I find good women? Thanks

idk, but I just went to the Ash Wednesday mass despite not going to church for twenty years, and let me tell ya, those Catholic girls were gorgeous
I think I'm falling for the "meet women at church" meme

Women are generally pretty disappointing user.

I hate treating women poorly but I do it because that’s what gets me laid. It’s a sad time we live in.

You probably have delusionally high standards and don't make yourself available to average girls.

i remember this pasta

inb4 200 replies

Report those arabs who gave her drugs to the police

>What am I doing wrong?

Your racist.

Don't think it's your fault. It's not all about you man.

If you're American, at least in my experience, finding even decent girls (by a semi-worldy moralistic standpoint) is even hard to find.

Even if I, myself, were to date an American girl, there'd be maybe like 5ish% of the population that I'd be interested in. So stop thinking it's you. Girl friends aren't everything. Good luck.

His racist what?

>his standards limit him to 5% of the population
>not his fault

dog

This, OP. In college, the good girls are not at parties, they're at church events; not just mass though, the things you have to actually make an effort to go to like bible study or worship night.

Also I usually say don't date a girl until she's been 21 for a few months, or at least in college, because at that point she's already made the choice to be or not be a whore and it's clear very quickly. Freshman girls are a waste of time unless you're the starting quarterback or a drug dealer.

>good university - (uoft for rotman)

Sounds exactly like Toronto. Graduate and leave.

Find a girl who listens to Korn
It sounds crazy but trust me dude

He asked what is he doing wrong, not right.

Stop worrying about women and start worrying about Christ.
Stop praying for your life to become what you want, and start praying for like your life to become what God intends. It may not be to your liking though.

There are no good women, literally, give up on this traditionalist meme, the more you accept that all women are looking for an excuse to betray you, the happier you will be in the long run. Even when you have a steady girlfriend, she will break you down, and then tear your heart out.

>Veeky Forums - Health and Fitness

>red pilled
>vote conservative
topkek

Let me tell you something OP. I spent 5 years of my life being "red-pilled". I used to delve so deep into the history that even today I still see the Holocaust as 75% fabricated bullshit.

However, these views got me fucking nowhere. Seriously, my wasn't even that bothered by my views, but holy fucking shit the amount of overthinking I did. "OMG SHE LIKES BLACK MUSIC I NEED TO SAVE HER". It turned me into a fucking manipulative, controlling cunt. Seriously, I'm willing to bet ANYTHING that if you guys got a gorgeous normie gf that wasn't bothered by your views, you would try to fucking manipulate her even if she didn't give two shits about politics.

Just fucking stop. Seriously, the only thing being red-pilled ever did for me was fucking isolate me from the world. I used to fucking despise minorities (especially blacks) because the only thing I paid attention to was the shit I disagreed with from the (((MEDIA))).

I don't give a fuck any more. I've completely cut politics out of my life.My dad can't even see a black person on TV without yelling "stupid coon/nigger/wog".
Like, what's the fucking point? Seriously, it's like a fucking kid pointing at shit. It sounds so fucking stupid.
One of the most important things I realised while I began to leave the NatSoc movement was that in spite of all the fucking hate I had for other people, the real person I despised the most was myself. Was I seriously going to let myself live a fucking depressed life just because I'm part of the disenfranchised white working-class? lolfuck no. Why would I make things worse?

Ultimately OP, what you need to consider is that whether you like it or not, you are a human being and you aren't any less subjected to manipulation. Sure, the "alt-right" does have a lot of rational weight to it (crime stats, evidence, etc.) but why the fuck does this shit have to become such an important part of your life?

i've found the bigger the city the more degenerate the people, this goes for men as well as women, you guys are just not as judgmental with yourselves. Big clusters of people are a mistake.

You can't take it for granted that the girls in church are any less degenerate than others, but it's definitely a helpful filter, especially in more conservative settings (such as the Latin mass).

nice blogpost disguised as advice

because you're turning into everyone's boring parents.
>Muh politics should get me laid
All the decisions that led you to this is why you don't get girls.
>Be me
>Be criminal you hate
>Shoot heroin for years
>Traffic heroin for years
>still got with plenty hot non degenerate girls
>Still married qtpt2 grill (I'm in us) before leaving college
>Have a 3yr amazing son
>Life is going great and we're both getting normie jobs

See, it doesn't work like you think. I'm not even shitting on you. Just stop trying to measure your success/failure due to minute details that honestly don't matter. Like think about it. Would you date you? Nah. And you probably said the N word to blondie which is probably exactly why she went and got with someone if a different race.

Stop being a shitty person.

Are you interesting? Do you have a true struggle you overcame? Can you light up a room or a party with anyone anywhere, or make anyone laugh no matter the situation? Or do you just tell yourself that you do, so you feel like your life is going to be OK?

Think about it user. Think about Blondies parents. You are turning into her father. I guaranfuckingtee it.

Also politics is a spectator sport do something fun, youre young dumb and in college so fucking be young and dumb and in college. You literally have the rest of your life to be a boring old faggot

And here's the thing: you'd love me if we meet OP. You wouldn't be able to even tell where I'd been or what I'd done, and by the time you found out it wouldn't matter to you because people are fucking complex and if you're not complex what the fuck are you doing

bruh this
i also have a friend that thinks quite a bit like you OP, so i know it's not 100% bait. But why would a QT girl want to spend time around someone who spends a bunch of their time angry? that's not fun at all.

i mean, fuck, you probably have numales, but at least they're friendly enough, party occasionally, and have hobbies outside /pol/

look beyond that and spend time at shit that you actually enjoy, doesn't have to be productive. girls come easier that way

Cuz you are probably a bore and a chore to be with.

This, minus worrying.

How's this red pilled? you believed in a government, you believed in human history without you actually living it and a bunch of other bullshit.

You just basically turned into an racist asshole and called yourself red pilled, the literal difference between you and /pol/ it that you read some books.

F a m I'll tell you as it is from experience. Me and my gf both go to different colleges about 25 minutes apart, so def see each other plenty often. Neither of us party/drink/do drugs/ any of that shit. I'm not religious and shes diet catholic, both conservative, both goal-oriented and have great opportunities coming/already happening.

Oh yeah sounds all great but guess what? She's fucking INSANE. like take the craziest girl you know and times that by 2. Anxiety/depression literally destroyed this girls mind. The mention of alcohol drives her insane because her grandma is drinking herself to death (understandable, shes in a different country than her family and only had one child, her husband is dead). She stresses about every girl I have to interact with and is constantly worried about shit like that even tho I don't even have any saved on my phone lol. idrk what my point is, just that if you truly want a girl where you have nothing you gotta worry about, she's gonna have some issues that are tough to deal with. When everything is good its the best thing ever, but when its not its just insane.

Also its hard to find the 'good' girls because they literally dont do ANYTHING. none of my girls friends are involved in any kinda clubs where theyd meet guys; they just spend all their free time doing homework.

What I'm ultimately saying OP is that rather than focusing on shit on life that makes you angry, you clearly even know yourself that it's better to focus on productive shit like work and whatever.

Bear this in mind - you BECOME whatever you FOCUS on.
Examples:
Homosexuals that focus their lives on their sexuality.
Businessmen that focus their lives on their work.
Hippies that focus their lives on their Spirituality.
PhD students that focus their lives on research.
etc.

Listen to me fucko because I'm going to give you the best advice you're ever gonna hear:

Think of your ideal. By the fact that you're Conservative, I'm guessing you want to be earning a high wage and have a hot gf. Well, here's the reality: You won't get any of that shit by focusing on your political views. That's just how the fucking cookie crumbles m'boy.

Fucking drop politics, because right now you're becoming exactly what you focus on - politically driven by the fact that you want shit your own way. The fucking hilarious point is that you're not even a politician, so what's the point? Just fucking drop politics altogether and focus on achieving your ideals rather than fucking bitching that everyone else should have them.

At the end of the day, peoples' views are derivative of their upbringing and experiences. What the fuck is the point of wasting your time trying to tell people you're the one who's right when you'd have someone else's views if you lived their life.
Now go fucking do some market research or something.

If you're truly red pilled then you'd understand women only care about looks.

There was a guy like you at my liberal arts school with a student base mostly made up of liberals and leftys. He'd fuck liberal women like it was nothing despite leading the trump train since he was the president of the republican group there.

A bunch of people might reply to this saying your views will matter to women, but unless you're acting extremely autistic about them it won't matter.

The biggest reason why men have problems with women isn't because they aren't interesting enough or whatever, it's because they're not good looking enough.

Make time for the gym, mew, open mouth chew, maintain low body fat, clean your face, and take the right vitamins. Within a matter of months you'll be getting more attention from women.

I followed the plot that the Jews are trying to remove white people and mix everyone so they can rule as overlords; hence Israeli nationalism.
I wasted too much time of my life obsessing over the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Judeo-Bolshevism, and Henry Ford's "The International Jew".

It was all a huge waste of time. Granted, I love having the knowledge, however I don't give a fuck any more. I just want to be rich. Hell, I'm even about to ask out this half-black chick.

How's that depression going bud

>church every week
>don't drink

There is your problem, you're boring AF!

reddit r/redpill =/= redpill
When we talk about the redpill here, we're referring to the Jewish conspiracy.

REGARDLESS, you can still apply what I said here () because you're just going let your fucking mindset manifest on the negatives and be a depressed cunt.

You are focusing on the problem as towards WHY women aren't flocking to you now. What you SHOULD be doing is FOCUSING on the IDEALS that you have for yourself. Women will come as you ACHIEVE your ideals. You're literally that guy who says he wants a huge mansion, but sits indoors all day complaining about the reasons he doesn't have one instead of actually going out and earning it.

People, especially women, don't gravitate towards angry racists who focus their lives around some ideology.

Ah this sounds a bit like schizo user, there's no way a few jews control the world HAHA right go....erm user .

You should really go to a doctor if you actually believe shit like that, it's not likely that your racist father and affected your brain in some way HAHA right? Go to a doctor and take some PILLS goy, HAHA.

>mew
meme

selective attention - I've chosen to just blot it out. Still somewhat excited about bringing a half-black chick home with me to see my father's reaction.

>red pilled
>goes to church
More like bluepilled

>qt non-degenerate white blonde girl
hate to break it to you user...

>expect God to give you things just because you go to Church
>read your fucking Bible Cain, then read it again because you missed the point

break what

you have to take more initiative; you're too passive. also, try to be more fun.

christ, what a larping faggot

You sound like a good guy. I hope you find a good waifu and have many children.

agree
once you realize that all the talk of 'saving the white race' is made by people who don't contribute, /pol/ stuff becomes very repulsive. have you even read dickens? shakespeare? tolstoy? etc. what are you 'preserving' if you haven't? act like a man for fucks sake.

also, /pol/ on Veeky Forums is just an alternate /b/ anyway. I honestly think you have to be underage or low IQ to be posting there rather than on other wn sites.

You're probably ugly and girls are attracted to guys who are into drugs and will suck cawk for drugs too. Welcome to reality faggot.
Also for your own sake stop giving her your notes.

Amen brother. We should find fulfillment in Christ, not women or worldly things. That doesn't mean we shouldn't marry, but we shouldn't be bitter or anxious if the time hasn't come yet.

I came to the same conclusion. I got my shit pushed in for a total accident/stupid joke that turned out to be a huge deal. Now im trying to recover from it but red pilled philosophy did nothing for me except make me miserable and manipulative. this dude speaks the truth. just be a normal persona and try to get out into society and for God's sake stop going on POL

Agree with you for the most part. I had a similar journey - I was "alt-right" and cynical throughout college and it absolutely got me nowhere. I simply left that world and became a more neutral person. That's actually when getting a girlfriend started to become a realistic option.

OP create a magnetically attractive lifestyle that puts you in places where you will run into attractive, respectable women. Make friends (don't fuck them) with 5 of them, eventually they will introduce you to other girls and soon enough you'll have more options than you can choose. Be open and sociable, and focus on constantly improving yourself in all areas of life. Don't take this thing too seriously no one gets out alive.

>UoT
>good school
poor thing

Rotman is a legit program but yeah, lol @OP bandying that kind of thing around like it's impressive