I normally use whey protein by pic related but my stomach gets rekt and have the worst farts/ toliet trips any which is...

I normally use whey protein by pic related but my stomach gets rekt and have the worst farts/ toliet trips any which is easier on the body or should i just give it up?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25956352)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4615743/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25231862)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

try a non dairy protein.

bump running low on protein looking for something new, prefer low carb

Try Casein, if not then just eat good food like the rest of us do.(Protip: chicken tits)

I tried a kilo of it, had that at the beginning, got mostly used to it, but ON Gold Standard never gave me any trouble.

Look for Whey Isolate. Its just super clean whey without lactose from my understanding. I use BulkSupplements. I'm lactose intolerant so normal whey gives me all your sides, but BulkSupp's isolate is EZ on my tummy.

Like the other guy said, get Whey Isolate. MyProtein makes some of the cheapest stuff around.

Alternatively you can try pea protein. It's even more pure than whey protein, but I heard it's kinda gross.

even whey isolate really upsets my stomach so I drink this w no problems whatsoever. It's kinda expensive but no stomach problems at all and actually has probiotics.

rice protein

Try isolate and casein

>rice protein
Have fun dying lmao

Get pic related instead. I had the same problem.
30% off with MARCO-R6TJ

pick up some hemp protien my man, its much better for you and the world

Casein is shit tho

alternative deal being:
Whey half price with ebates promo. so you get 240 CAD reg price at 120$ + 14% cashback. Deal is on and off though. Since it lasts a year, better to buy in bulk on the good deals.

Explain your thinking son.

Myprotein has tons of alternatives, rice, pea, hemp, soy etc. read reviews and try one out.

eat food you dyel

pea protein (flavoured) is the best choice
>no soy
>no dairy
>no gluten
>non-gmo
>no artificial sweeteners

>no soy
Neither good or bad
>no dairy
Could be benefits to this
>no gluten
No an issue unless you are sensitive
>non-gmo
Meaningless buzzword when it comes to nutrition
Could be benefits to this.

best myprotein flavours?

i got memed into mocha and while it's okay it's really nothing special

fave is stracciatella

i've tried vanilla and brownie apart from those

>no soy
>Neither good or bad
best to be on the safe side though, the research is inconclusive but it is still a phytoestrogen
>no gluten
>Not an issue unless you are sensitive
mostly true but gluten can still cause inflammation in the gut in people without coeliac disease, a lot of people have non-coeliac gluten sensitivity and aren't aware (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25956352)
>non-gmo
>Meaningless buzzword when it comes to nutrition
mostly true, but it's just about minimising the amount of artificial ingredients to ensure you're not causing unnecessary inflammation
Could be benefits to this
definitely, artificial sweeteners, while not the exact same as sugar, induce glucose intolerance and have very negative effects on the gut microbiome (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4615743/ and ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25231862)

Chocolate smooth is pretty decent IMO
If you liked brownie, it's simply just more like regular choc milk rather than the brownie taste.

The research is not inconclusive, it certainly lowers testosterone and increases estrogen in men

>best to be on the safe side though, the research is inconclusive but it is still a phytoestrogen

Only in very specific cases, if you eat a lot of soy otherwise it probably couldn't hurt to diversify protein sources and use another kind of protein powder. However if it's produced by alcohol extraction it contains almost no isoflavones and is a superior protein to most in term of BCAA's. If you don't eat a lot of soy, eating 1-2 scoops/day won't have any effect, and we KNOW this from the 2 month study feeding 40-70mg isflavone to men, the range of 1-2 scoops of water washed soy protein isolate/concentrate.

The research is leaning heavily towards soy isoflavones(phytoestrogens) having no effect on male sex hormones. This was shown further by the meta analysis from which pic related is taken.

>gluten can still cause inflammation in the gut in people without coeliac disease, a lot of people have non-coeliac gluten sensitivity and aren't aware (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25956352)

As is why I said "sensitive" not "intolerant". Either way most protein powders do not contain gluten at all or to any considerable degree.

>mostly true, but it's just about minimising the amount of artificial ingredients to ensure you're not causing unnecessary inflammation

Artifical ingridients=/=inflammation and further GMO=/=artificial ingredients

>definitely, artificial sweeteners, while not the exact same as sugar, induce glucose intolerance and have very negative effects on the gut microbiome (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4615743/ and ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25231862)

As far as I've read this seems to be true, sugar is often better. Using and switching artificial sweeteners could work, it takes time for gut microbiome to start digesting artificial sweeteners. But all sweeteners are certainly not the same, splenda is not as bad as aspartame.

blueberry is the best if paired with water and white chocolate is the best when paired with milk

No it doesnt. Pic related.

Try a different brand, myprotein fucked me up too but when I switched everything was fine again
Also myprotein are lying on their stats, if some user could post the proof again that would be nice

bump for this

Also had bad reactions to the same stuff. Just switch to their isolate to fix.

terrible brand honestly, try any other brand's isolate if you have issues with lactose, or just take lactase pills

yes all it takes is a little pill for you to be able to digest milk properly, wow what a world

this guy knows what's up

I was in the same boat as your user, I fixed it by buying tesco oatbran and mixing one scoop (40g) with the protein shake

The fibre slows down the digestion and soothes your tummy, preventing eggy farts.

Try it out

Someone post it

It's better than whey on rest days and before bed. What's your point? Slow release has it's pros.

Try vegan blend from myprotein.

I mix i scoop of vegan blend and 1 of impact whey, no more farts.

Musclemeds beef protein.

tell erwin tommel that a tank is cold to the touch

>eating soytein