Hey anons. This is my shitty blockfolio. I just sold my comic book collection and have $3400 more to invest in crypto...

Hey anons. This is my shitty blockfolio. I just sold my comic book collection and have $3400 more to invest in crypto. What should I buy more of? What should I add? I’m not looking for short term. Should I just go all in and split between BTC, BCH and ETH even though they’re expensive right now and hodl? I know there are some promising alts but I’m not looking for something to risky. I didn’t hold onto my comics for 30 years just to lose half the value in 2 weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x42d6622dece394b54999fbd73d108123806f6a18-ETH
aqwsed123.blog.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=B1TfIaUbeMM
youtube.com/watch?v=ue-booJMpgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy your .9 bitcoin you cuck

.9455, jesus i bought 2 btc for all that fiat you got not even 2 months ago

That’s what I was thinking. Going all in on one full BTC in the hope that it gets to 50 to 500k some day. Seems like there’s a decent chance of it.

BTC/ETH

WTC if you can prevent yourself from looking at your blockfolio for a year.

BTS.

Why are you holding ratios like LINKBTC and LINKETH and NEOETH?

I think you have to pay interest on those. They only exist for short term margin trades.

Don't forget to buy a little LINK while your are at it! 10,000 gets you a lambo..

OMG, just hit a higher low, news in 30 Dec about wallet white label SDK, which is set for realease in Q4 2017.

Check AMB (Ambrosus), this is the most legit undervalued project out there now!! Easily x3 within the next year!
Thank me later!
ETH: 0xF51eC487C6f342aC85ec7036f424Cc8C11d54588

BUY spank senpai

etherdelta.com/#0x42d6622dece394b54999fbd73d108123806f6a18-ETH

spankchain.com

legit going to the moon, low market cap and will be a real world use top 20 easy

I would add MOD

next year he says

spank is giong 10x as soon as its announced on major exchanges

its completely under the radar atm

\(^_^ )( ^_^)/
Please search 「EA development factory of SuperJunior」
We develop and publish EA (automatic trading tool) of FOREX.
aqwsed123.blog.jp/

>etherdelta.com/#0x42d6622dece394b54999fbd73d108123806f6a18-ETH

AMB will SPANK your A$$!!!

Let's take a bet on who reach x3 first!
You pajeets!!! Go AMB!!
L-AMB-O to the MOON!!!

Nigger you fuked

lol so it's like Modum but without working product

Who are you trying to fool?

Request Network Token is a pretty solid project if you have some patience. Ycombinator and ING backed so they wont just exit scam like confido.

Tethers are best investment now
They are even backed up by NSA

I ALREADY LOST 40% OF MY PORTFOLIO OVER 2 MONTHS FUCK AAAAAAAAA@AAAAAAAAAAAA

>This is my shitty blockfolio
>COSS LINK ODN ELIX
Christ you werent kidding user. Hopefully you got out of these before you got dumped on.

BQX!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=B1TfIaUbeMM
youtube.com/watch?v=ue-booJMpgk

Havn't seen AMB shilled yet on biz so it might be a good idea to get in early before the moon

Exactly!!!

Heavily overdiversified. Why the fuck do you even bother holding .2 of a waltoncoin...