POWR IS READY FOR 2nd WAVE PUMP

Yesterday was a known telegram group pumping and shilling it, but today they are ready to press on it again. Just got an info they are going for even a bigger move than yesterday, which was basically just a successful try.

Look at the morning volume and moves. It's setting up exactly the same way it did yesterday, before 9AM pump. ATL was 5726, hope to break 10000 SAT today.

It's making higer lows since the ATL and basically repeating yesterday. You faggot have been warned, but w/e.

Other urls found in this thread:

aqwsed123.blog.jp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You bought at ATH didn’t you?

Nope, I've flipped it yesterday perfectly. Bought ATL today.

bump, 300 satoshis up since I warned you.

you're right OP. chart is looking primed.

500 satoshis up

I think we'll break 10k. Any news from India would make this thing go parabolic again

how high will it go?

10k is the goal today, I'M JUST WARNING YOU FAGGOTS TO BUY BEFORE THE BREAKOUT..

YESTERDAY IT PUMPED TO 71c, today they're going for 1$.

Can somebody nice user send me 0.00154 BTC? I pay you back friday. I would buy it by myself, but i only have cash.

173Co1R9Y5M9xZqZWf3U9rs8PvEVfVwCdM

I will buy this shit with it!

That's the point. It's at a low. I got in there too at $0.50.

The absolute state of India right now.

all aboard the power train to 1 dollar, choo choo!

WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS NEVER LISTEN, BUY BEFORE THE BREAKOUT

fuck i need to listen one of these days

I bought at 65. If it goes 90, i dump it.

HOLD YOU FUCKING MORON, BREAKOUT WILL GO 10000 SAT +, DON'T DUMP.

I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU TO BUY IT, NOW I'M TELLING YOU WHEN TO SELL IT. IF IT BREAKS 10000 SAT, HOLD AND LET THE BULLS BUY IT AND TRAP THEM, WHO KNOWS, WE CAN GO UP TO 12K+.

Fuck i missed it. I fucking seen it buy waiting for shitty neo to give me my money, sold that shit ages ago and still hasn't given my eth to put in another trade for fuck sakes

8,5K IS START OF THE BREAKOUT, then RIDE IT TO 12K+

give me a limit to sell then.

kill yourself you piece of subhuman trash.

buy the dips, they are perfect entry points

MOST OF THE FAGGOTS THAT BOUGHT AT 6300 SOLD ALREADY AND IT DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING DIP. NOW THE GUYS THAT WENT IN AT 7500 ARE GOING TO PUMP IT EVEN HIGHER.

7500 SAT GUYS ARE STILL BUYING AND PUMPING IT.

THE BREAKOUT HASN'T EVEN BEGUN YET.

MOST OF THE GUYS SOLD AT 7250 THAT BOUGHT AT ATL, NOW IT'S TIME TO RISE MOTHERFUCKER. 7250 IS THE NEW LOW, BUY.

IF YOU WERE WATCHING ORDER BOOK, YOU'D SEE A GIANT WALL THAT WAS BROKEN AT 6900 AND SINCE THEN THERE WASN'T ANYONE WITH 30K+ SELLING.

BUY YOU FUCKING RETARDS UNTIL YOU HAVE THE CHANCE.

lol this is not a huge pump... it's just todays trend of small pumps stop spamming retard

See you in 1 hour at 9000+.

shut the fuck up

see you in 30 mins on the next large crash

DO YOU EVEN FOLLOW THE TRADING? CYA IN 1 HOUR, SCREENCAP IF U WANT.

bye bye

That's cute. It already consolidated when ATL guys sold at 7200-7250.

NEO is next. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Im waiting until 5k again to buy

cya at 6.5k then it will rise slightly in 4 hours not that hard to see pathetic shill

Have fun staying poor user.

nice logic there mate, did you make this thread or did I?

DON'T FEAR THE 7200 LEVEL, BUY IT'S ONLY BEGINNING. DON'T LET THESE RETARDS THINK OTHERWISE, THEY DIDN'T CALL OUT THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE.

PATIENCE. THE VOLUME IS JUST BEGINNING TO STEP IN AND ATTRACT OTHERS.

Nah Im just playing. I bought back in earlier day at 6k.

I got word that this will be heavily pumped up. we could possibly be seeing 10k today

ヾ(゚∀゚)ノ
Please search 「EA development factory of SuperJunior」
We develop and publish EA (automatic trading tool) of FOREX.
aqwsed123.blog.jp/

It might consolidate for 30 min or so, but new ATH is on horizon and breakthrough.

Thre's no way this isn't reaching new heights today.

ALMOST 1000 SAT UP SINCE I CALLED THIS THREAD, BUY AND LISTEN, IT'S NEGINNING TO BREAKTHROUGH. MIGHT BE NEEDED ANOTHER 15-30 MIN, BUT IT'S ALREADY AT 7500 AND ALL THE ATL TODAY THAT BOUGHT AT 6500 SOLD AT 7250. IT'S GOING TO BREAK THROUGH ANY FUCKING MOMENT. WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN, I MADE THIS THREAD FOR YOU FAGGOTS.

THANKS CAPSLOCK user!

HOW CAN I SEE WHEN TO SELL?

Going to sleep right now, will wake up to massive gains. Hope you dont miss out! Youll remember this post...

AROUND 10K, IF BIG VOLUME EVEN MORE.

7500 level is going to get bought SOON and after that it's going to at least 8K and consolidate for a bit, when it breaks 8k we are going to ride this.

BUY BEFORE IT'S TO LATE FOR 10K.

DON'T FALL FOR 7400 RESISTANCE, IT WAS THE SAME AT 7250.

Man I believe the same thing you're saying from my own research, but your caps lock is making me doubt myself

getting a weird feeling, there is a lot more resistance than I've expected. Be careful.

Thats because inverted head and shoulders gain has been reached at 7500, not going higher

as much as i want to believe, i think its over bro. im not selling yet but.

you're getting a weird feeling because you're a fucking braindead retard and the misfiring neurons in your brain are tingling

I did. I caught the big wave late, got in and out with 10% and got greedy and bought the very fucking tippy top of the tip, and watched that shit immediately crash literally seconds after going all in like a bitch. I think I earned a pink wojak, but I'm not sure because I haven't sold yet, I just set a sell at like 12k and figured I'd only have to wait a day or two.

braindead retard predicted the price to go from 6500 sat to 7500 sat. Imagine how braindead you must be.

thats a dangerous pattern.
it could go either way

shows over. sub 7000sats again.

Great pumping faggot

This coin will only go up.

The 1 hour MACD indicates that right now is the PERFECT time to buy

BUT MY BAGS RIGHT NOW