Heads up! Chancoin is aiming for the $1 markvwhether you like it or not. This is the buy low at low risk investment

Heads up! Chancoin is aiming for the $1 markvwhether you like it or not. This is the buy low at low risk investment.

Join the discord and be surprised.

>The tipping extensions
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx

Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>Twitter
twitter.com/chancoindev

>BTCtalk
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.0

>YouTube
@Oioi, make an official Chancoin YT vhannel

>Reddit
@Computer, have you created a sub-reddit? Post it here!

>Facebook
Somebody make it!

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in the team!

Chancoin.org

#4CHNallday

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kV5gQZK
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.0
ltcminer.io/228068
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buying 100k on tradesatoshi

4CHN will make me rich

we tip with niggers, not chancoin scam

Free lambos

Where can I buy niggers?

4CH has already made me rich lol

discord.gg/kV5gQZK

Check this out! We on REDDIT NOW!

Good to see this coin doing well. I got about 9k. Looking to sell them for a few Bitcoin. I am patient.

>join chancoin discord
>it's basically /pol/

It is /pol/, it is Veeky Forums, it is /b/, it is /g/, it is Veeky Forums, it is /games/, it is /v/, it is ..... it is a bit of everything, it changes a lot, just jump into it with your interest and surely someone will join you in a fun chit-chat. Trust me, I am a veteran in this.

I am a fish too!

#4CHNallday

Meme merchant abides by this, May Chancoin become ruler of all cryptolands.

>Chancoin is aiming for the $1
If this happens I'll kill myself out of happiness.

>tfw want to go all in but i dont have any shekels anyway

Terrible feel.

Easy. Sell all the stuff that is valuable and you haven't touch in a years time (Tv, Computer, Phone, valuable collectibles, Car, gaming console, Pokemon Go account, CS-go skins, Runsescape account, antique furniture, money from other countries left from traveling, antique paintings etc... .

Then use localbitcoin.com to find someone selling Btc for cash locally, meet up, acquire Btc - get on Chancoin.

So how much will be circulating? Where can I find the math?

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.0

Only six million in circulation. Super fuckin cheap right now.................we're sittin at .000000434 or somethin like that. Any crypto vet knows for a 6 million count that's a steal. Chancoin is on Cryptopia under "4CHN" ticker. Happy hunting.

Have Chancoin wallet in your ''name'' field otherwise I cant trust you.

Get extra free Chancoin for them dubs!

>its not even related to Veeky Forums
fucking hell guys

This faggot.

This is the future. 4 Chan will get a great deal of money to their website by implementing Chancoin as a payment methods for purchasing 4 Chan pass. I will use my Chancoin to buy a 4 Chan pass for all my life.

LVL UP!

Chancoin I heard was written in code by the Bog bros.............

Gonna get that green Lambo

No way this shit actually goes to a dollar anytime soon but I wouldn't complain

$1 per coin - easy mode;
$5 per coin - hustle mode;
$10 per coin - WATCH IT!

>Join the 4CHN BOOSTER:
discord.gg/kV5gQZK

#4CHNallday

#4CHNallday my fellow goys

How can one mine this shit? Looks kind of promising desu.

Hey, we gotta talk about something, and a topic most of us are familiar with is media, immigration and that sort.
We're mostly joking, and most of us try to not take it too far, but we gotta pass time somehow, right?

Feel free to bring up some other topic, though. we talk about basically whatever

wondering the same. Or is it a 100% premine

wavesdex.nl

People are working on making the mining more efficient. probably finish soon

holy shit this thread is entirely made up of shills

fuck off with your scam coin

gibu gibu

Free moneyz

What if you give 1 4CHN for every reply post gets in this thread?

this is our containment thread, like those circlejerks on reddit

those threads arent't made by anybody with connections to the project, kusy some troll using multiple ip's.

Chainlinkers are the ultimate spamfags. I'm cool with Chancoin taking that spot. FUCK Chainlink. At least the Chanboiz are funnier than Chainlink sad fags.

Agreed, where is your address so I can tip you.

chancoin = the saddest coin in crypto

Chancoin makes me happy everyday. You are just a sad no-coiner who cant get past his emotions and finally invest in a project which will moon like crazy - guaranteed. 165 people online. Buy orders have trippled in the past month, more wealthy and influential people start to see the potential in this project and help develop it. ;)

Rolling for dubs!

ltcminer.io/228068
Faucet coin is the best ^^

These guys know what's good. You cannot refute it.

>pic related

>we might legit make it thanks to chancoins

I still cant believe it, tee bee ash.

Believe in yourself that believes in the chan.

I can't wait for the trip to the moon

I wonder how many of you are paid pajeets.

it's literally all one person trying to sell his bags. he's been manipulating the price all by himself because the coin has close to zero volume trying to trick people into buying

True I am Gossamer Socks and I am talking to 10 alts at the same time. Those 140 people online are me! HAHAHHAHA I also worship the lizard-man. Fight me!!!

I think he's actually just hard autismo and really wants this to work but he's a retard with incredibly poor shilling skills.

#4CHNallday

So what is happening? I have my small amount of 4CHN right here, willing to make me rich.

I hope you didn't go all-in.

I got it all for free. I wish I could get more, but all my cents are into altcoins that I must hold.

It would be cool if you could tip an entire website. The owner would have to somehow get a verified wallet to be able to redeem the latent tips. Sort of like what brave was trying to do.

>was trying

Nigga, they got it working. Invest in BAT before the massive YouTuber bandwagon. Moon in sight, you have been warned.

You sound desperate. Grab a few Chancoin to secure your future, man.

Is OP Going to deliver some coins?

Oh, wait, is it working automatically?

NAH BRO, KEGELS GUY HERE. JUST FINISHED MY REPS OF 20 KEGS' AND AM HERE TO TELL YA I GOT SOME CHANCOIN. YOU KNOW WHY? CUZ IT'S NOT SOME CHINOYBOI JIGGA WHAT CHAINLINK PISS FENCE COIN. I LIKE MEMES, I LIKE MY DUDES AND I'M PUMPED WITH MANHOOD. BLESS UP.

What a nice meme you have there.

Don't buy Altcoins. Buy Runescape gold. It won't go away anytime soon.

Why should I buy that?

dont buy it, it has unlimited supply.

Whew, I see. Thanks for the advice.

Btw, do OP reward those who make mew memes?

I'll make memes for tips. I make them for free now

I used to make memes too, even a few custom ones, but I ended tired because OP don't usually deliver.

been here since 1 cent... woot woot

"Hurr it's a coin for tipping on the CHAN boards"

>>Never sends any tips

nice coin faggots

>buying a meme coin

yeahh, im not throwing my money in the garbage.

no thanks delusional faggot

mix of this. mostly just a guy trying to sell his bags.

I have send tips to 150 Chancoiners for various things so far. If you deliver shit you cant expect to receive a tip.

You are broke like Gandalf. Chancoin will moon whether you like it or not. Watch it, everyday.

#4CHNallday

dude all coins are memes

ALL COINS ARE MEMES. CHAINLINK HAS DEFINITELY PROVED BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT /BIZ CAN'T TRADE FOR SHIT. DO YOUR KEGELS LINKFAGS. HERE'S TOWL.