Can anybody care to explain what exactly the Pepe frog means and how it is related to cryptocurrency or emotions...

Can anybody care to explain what exactly the Pepe frog means and how it is related to cryptocurrency or emotions related to them?

For example, attached picture shows a Pepe being blinded by the light of Bitcoin. Does this mean being powerless? Suicidal?

I think they're all funny AF but I can't really tell why,

frogs are the archetypal representation of chaos
Veeky Forums is chaos so pep emerged out of Veeky Forums through the natural selection of memes

before the frog can become a prince he must fetch the golden ball for the princess
neets on Veeky Forums are literally frogs becoming princes through bitcoin

This pepe welcomes you with means of providing suicide. Why the laugh? The smirk? Does he want you to die?

pepe is funny due to his human-like expressions, in combination with the entertaining/relatable contexts he's drawn into

normies, when will they learn?

>What's the deal with pepe

pepe might actually be the best meme ever created.

It is absurdly versatile, and always hilarious, doesn't seem to run out of steam either. Its been around for a while and with all the kekistan nonsense recently it seems like something that would wear out its welcome to due to overuse by unfunny retards, like most memes, but it hasn't.

jokes can't be explained, and still be funny

It means you should buy WaBi.

Normie get out reeeeeeeeeeee

kek

The first WaBi shill I’ve seen here. Don’t shill the ICO too much, we want Veeky Forumsraelis to buy our bags for 5x after the ICO.

maybe your faggot ass

my 21 btc will make me a king

NEWFAG GTFO MY Veeky Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The frog is a hate symbol for white supremacist and neo-nazis, because Veeky Forums is basically a /pol/ colony it makes sense why you see it here.

In all honesty, the frog reflects the artist who uses him. Here at /biz there are many different characters in our little story. You'll see them depicted through memes...

Good luck Norman

t. JBPeterson

Thanks user

Fake and gay as fuck go to that Larp Before the Storm thread and spread that shit elsewhere. Frogposting just is what it is

>Princes get outtttttt.
Hodl GBL

>what does pepe mean?

Without Pepe, our god Kek wouldn't have let Veeky Forums win the elections in 2016.
Pepe is the personification of meme magic and is summoned with digits

Exactly. Most memes die off after being mistreated and reaching a certain popularity but my boy pepe is forever.

is this confido 2 ?

>rides again

Pepe is Kek's avatar, who appeared to us in our youth as Kermit the Frog; he chose Donal J. Trump to be Our President and has chosen certain cryptocurrencies -- BTC, ETH & LINK -- to moon in their seasons.

Why?

For the lulz.
>in other words: "for chaos"

eat shit /pol cum stain

Pepe is caricature, a respresation of our emotions shown in the extreme. He is a vessel used to express our feelings using a common character that we are all familiar with, similar to wojack, though wojack tends to relate more with negative feelings while Pepe is optimistic and usually smug.

In this piece Pepe is looking to the horizon and sees a light casting a nearly blinding brightness in his view, to which the viewer can see it is the logo of bitcoin. This Pepe is being shown that bitcoin is the light in the darkness, the beacon of hope in the pit of despair.

good post

Niec pepes all of you
35GrTjBTUobd5ZqjyXyB5vqJ3ppUo5kMsy

i always understood pepe as a bugs bunny type of character and wojak as elmer fudd/duffy duck type. but pepe is rly multilayered character/symbol to me.

I want to post a rare pepe right now but I can’t because the faggot mod banned me( im on my cellphone).
>sadpepe.jpg

You are quite a slow person if you can't look at that image and pick up the context. Ok. You have a character in the image, perhaps a character one could identify with, he is looking out into the far beyond, into the distance, perhaps into the future and what does he see? Bitcoin, rising like the sun in the very distance. It is a positive message about how bitcoin will be a great part of this pepe, and every pepe's future. As long as he buys Digibytes as well.

That's a setting sun you pants shitting retard. Sad Bachelor Toad is watching buttcoins finally descent into darkness.