Hey biz

Hey biz...

Just wanted to say, thanks for the SLR bags, this shit is going to moon.

Dumbass, biz wasn't supposed to know about this.

why not? Just spreading the good news. You know after a massive dump like that, that the market is going to correct itself.

Only manlets buy SLR. People over 6 feet buy POWR.

biz is full of stuttering potheads and deluded retards like this autist right here Simply put, these biztards don't know a real deal until they start FOMOing, and once SLR hits 8k, you know that these retards are going to start shilling SLR.

Stop trying to offload your POWR bags, faggot. How about instead for once in your life, you buy at the dip and INVEST since Solarcoin actually has a foundation and real backings unlike the rest of the vaporware like ARK, POWR, etc. Solarcoin has a REAL use.

meant for this guy i'm high right now, especially after this good deal.

I knew someone was accumulating.. i was looking at the orders and some faggot which i assume was you keeps one-upping me.

Please stop so i can buy some

We all want a piece of this pie man, I'm accumulating too.

Lol i honestly thought i was one of the few looking at slr trying to accumulate

But this thread makes me see there are a few

Honestly think this is gonna pump today now

The chart is literally tiny stairs going up

I wonder how high the pump will go?

Back to regular prices of around 7-8k? Or will it reach pump prices of 9-10k?

Lol either way im in it for the long run

Different IP but obviously same person, you was stupid for not using a stop loss and getting fucked by the PBC report. It was stupid to keep holding anyways.

Same man, it's definitely that it'll reach, at the very least, pre-pump prices.

Nice FUD bro

how could anyone ever fud this beautiful coin?

Sounds like you got burned and now you're raging, that's what you get for being a Veeky Forumstard, time for the real investors to step in and show you how it's done.

Here are my orders before the PBC release, once again same person different IP. Delete this pathetic thread. This board has really gone into the gutters this month.

Lol wait arent you on Veeky Forums too
And earlier you even admitted to being high
How did a retard like you earn those bitcoins lol

Bought em off coinbase with daddies money?

You pathetic wage cuck I bought at 50 after the massive dump, neck yourself.
Your mom gave the money to me and I basically multiplied it everyday you mouth-breathing neckbeard.

Does this retard really think all 3 of us are the same person? This guy's autism is simply off the charts.

lol funny how you both stop replying once accused

this guy was mostly right lol

still though.

>invest in shit coins

yeah, that worked out really well for chainlink, odn, req, ast, eng, dnt, mbrs, and so on.

A good entry point, user?

Laughingirls.jpg

why the fuck did it dump so hard

Shilling or not OP i think you got your wish

A ton of buy walls and the price is rapidly growing on SLR

I both thank you and curse you

Only managed to grab 8k around 56