WE'RE GOING TO BE MILLIONAIRES LADS

WE'RE GOING TO BE MILLIONAIRES LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/svrKKHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The beautiful thing about link is that even when you think you've bought at the lowest, it still keeps going down. So even though its in the green now, I'm still down even though I bought at 16 cents.

This is good because it keeps you humble. So when I have my Lamborghini in 2020 I wont turn into a total asshole to people.

farthest it went down was 0,15

I KNOW AND IT'S GONNA BE FUCKING AWESOME

nice, just bought 100k

>2 DEVS 1 TOILET

it's gon be great

>it went up 0.5%

This(?

I truly dont give a fuck, made gains with BTC, moved them to Link, it keeps its usd value so im not losing money, just the "opportunity cost" of not holding BTC diring its bullrun, but when Link bull run comes I will give less of a fuck

Also BTC really feels bubbly lately, the tech dossnt work as it should and people only buy it because it "always goes up in price". Thats kinda the definition of a speculative bubble

Dunno when it will pop though, might be tomorrow, migh be at 100k pero coin (doubt it though)

#4CHNallday

Fuck off already, no one is going to buy your tip shitcoin

“If you cant handle my 145.64% losses than you don’t deserve my 0.05% gains”

-Sergay

>pepe_baller.jpg

are you literally on Veeky Forums the whole fucking day? i see this image in every LINK thread, LOL.

>145% losses

Why are the link fudders the most retarded anons around?
I feed on your fud

Yup, for me I don't care if I lose money on LINK, just holding it is making me a better person.

I am coping / keeping myself deluded by having LINK/ETH pair in my blockfolio. So I am only down 28% ETH, 0% USD. It can go only up cos it's rent free r-right?

post yfw you realize there are at most 30 people on Veeky Forums most of them larping autist neets

>He actually owns link

user it was just a meme, you didn’t really buy did you?

don't worry in Q2 2018 LINK will moon all the way to $1. you'll be right in time to buy the $100k BTC dip. ;)

>he's a link fudder

Who hurt you?

So, I ignored the meme, why is it failing again

This is the first pump group I'm actually making money with --> discord.gg/svrKKHc Join
us and make some sweet percentages with us. We got LUN, GUP, MCO and BITB last weeks and they all were major successes!

>buying Link