Back to the Future with BCH

Bitcoin Cash is your chance to get in Bitcoin at $1200 again. I know you have made tons of mistakes this year and wish you could just go back in time and just put it all in Bitcoin. BCH is your chance to do that. Operation Dragonslayer starts when BTC difficulty adjusts in 2 days, 13 hours. All signs point to the industry backing BCH as the new Bitcoin, since it is actually usable as a currency AND store of value. There have been tweets of support from many of the original Bitcoin developers and architects like Gavin Andresen, who Satoshi gave the keys to Bitcoin to when he left. Bitcoin+Tether relationship is about to come to a catastrophic end and is not safe to be in anymore. Coinbase is adding the ability to buy BCH soon. Stop getting just’d and get a chance to start over again with BCH.

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7eil12/evidence_that_the_mods_of_rbitcoin_may_have_been/
fork.lol/pow/retarget
coindesk.com/cmes-bitcoin-futures-likely-start-trading-december-11/
cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-surges-to-6830-as-adoption-from-mainstream-continues/
telegraph.co.uk/investing/funds/britains-largest-broker-offers-bitcoin-investment/
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/11/20/bitcoin-has-become-zimbabwes-crisis-currency/
iii.co.uk/articles/461804/bitcoin-smashes-through-8000-positive-news-flow
cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/bitcoin-broke-coinbase-ceo-brian-armstrongs-heart-hes-now-focused-ethereum/
bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore's_law
forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/11/21/bitstamp-to-launch-bitcoin-cash-trading/
cryptothis.com/diff/
acceptbitcoin.cash
medium.com/@WhalePanda/asicboost-the-reason-why-bitmain-blocked-segwit-901fd346ee9f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats what i think but who knows

From what I understand, the plan is:

>miners stick with btc and keep the hashrate high
>difficulty adjusts and is locked in
>miners switch to bch
>btc is now completely unusable because no blocks can be mined due to lack of hash power and high difficulty
>bch has automatic difficulty adjustment so this can't happen inversely
I don't know if this is actually going to happen, but if you want to kill Bitcoin Core, that's exactly how you do it.

And then enters Japan with their 7nm ASICs.

that's the general plan to free us from these sort of bitcoin oppressors.- np.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7eil12/evidence_that_the_mods_of_rbitcoin_may_have_been/

Heavy bags huh?

>7nm ASIC
Those are over a year away. If Operation Dragonslayer goes through, what would the price of Bitcoin be in a year? A year where block times are measured in weeks instead of minutes, and literally everyone is trying to sell.

Anyone know where I can margin trade BCH? Anything asides Bitfinex.

How heavy are this faggot's bags

It isn't about bags, it is about how the shitty version of bitcoin we have is holding us all back.

you deserve everything that happens to you in life

That doesn't work you dope.

Thanks to the events of the BCH Pump last weekend, the difficulty for BTC is gonna go wayyy down. That'd make BTC the easier to mine of the two, miners won't mine BCH, they'll mine BTC.

fork.lol/pow/retarget

Currently set to increase 2%, so no.

Every where ive looked the difficulty is set to decrease. If it were increasing, I'd be all in on bch

>All signs point to the industry backing BCH as the new Bitcoin

That is simply not true

coindesk.com/cmes-bitcoin-futures-likely-start-trading-december-11/

cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-surges-to-6830-as-adoption-from-mainstream-continues/

telegraph.co.uk/investing/funds/britains-largest-broker-offers-bitcoin-investment/

CME trading bitcoin futures is the single most biggest industry backing for any crypto ever. A lot of you may never have heard of CME and might have brushed off their future offering, but i can tell you they're the biggest derivative exchange in the world. Their influence in the financial markets is colossal.

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/11/20/bitcoin-has-become-zimbabwes-crisis-currency/

Bitcoin is also proving out its worth on the global stage during the coup in Zimbabwe

iii.co.uk/articles/461804/bitcoin-smashes-through-8000-positive-news-flow

Further reading

cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/bitcoin-broke-coinbase-ceo-brian-armstrongs-heart-hes-now-focused-ethereum/

“I think bitcoin was my first true love, but it did break my heart a little bit,” said Armstrong when pushed to clarify his position further.

Armstrong went on to explain that he saw Bitcoin as an open financial system where payments could be made quickly, cheaply, and globally. The Coinbase CEO also mentioned the endless innovation that could take place on top of this sort of programmable money.
“Bitcoin ended up not scaling to be that,” said Armstrong. “Right now, it’s ended up being a little more like digital gold. People are using it to kind of flee in times of uncertainty or to hold large amounts of it, but the transactions are too expensive on Bitcoin right now.”

In Armstrong’s view, Bitcoin could operate at Visa scale, while cutting costs by two or three orders of magnitude.

“It could be something on the order of one cent U.S. or less [each] to send every payment in the world,” said Armstrong. “That’s where we need to get. Bitcoin, right now, only can do about three to five transactions a second. Visa does about 4,000 a second, so we’ve got a couple of orders of magnitude to go.”

While Bitcoin is going in the direction of a layered approach to scaling where all activity does not take place on the base blockchain (perhaps most notably via the Lightning Network), Armstrong noted that the vision of on-chain scaling is still being worked on by Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum.

That whole article is about BTC vs ETH. No mention of BTC other than the one line you pasted.

Regardless, those scaling issues mentioned can be overcome by network upgrades. It'll be easier for BTC to upgrade their network than BCH to get the same market cap and industry investment that BTC has

>fork.lol/pow/retarget
Nah bro,

It's going to decrease quite a bit.

gavin is a literal paid shill.

>bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
ok man Lightning Network was supposed to be here in 2016. Still not here and can you refute this math? medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

You're making the same mistake that most people make when you look at data like this. You're assuming that all variables affecting the network difficulty are not going to change. Think about all of the things that impact the difficulty and hashrate and think about how they might change in the next 3-9-24 months...Ill give you a hint

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore's_law

It doesn't matter if it goes down, even if it goes down considerably. If miners keep the difficultly high by mining it, then switch once the difficulty is locked in for the next 2016 blocks, Bitcoin still becomes almost completely unminable.

Don't you see the flaw in your logic?

>miners keep the difficultly high by mining it
>then switch
>miners keep the difficultly high by mining it
>then switch

So is OP yet people still try to engage in reasonable debate.

I'm not a paid shill, I just love what bitcoin represents, freedom from the current predatory financial system and inflationary currency. I read a lot of books about bitcoin and it is sad to see so much of what they talk about with regard to cheap transactions and how they could change the world just thrown in the garbage due to the Blockstream corporation.

>being this uninformed
Bitcoin doesn't have dynamic difficulty adjustment, it adjusts once every 2016 blocks. So once a given difficulty gets locked in, 2016 blocks have to be mined before it'll change again. If miners keep the difficulty about the same as it is now, then the big pools switch to Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Core will be almost unminable for the next 2016 blocks. Bitcoin Cash adjusts automatically so the inverse can't happen.

if you are bringing up Moore's Law...

Bitcoin v Bitcoin
>this is the same thing the government/TPTB does to its citizens
>infiltrate the movement, establish power on both sides, subvert the message and goals
Someone is sticking their dick in our crypto

Yes Cioan386, but the difference here is that once segwitcoin dies they lose their controlled opposition

I wonder who that could be? Dun dun dun it was Bitcoins enemy the bankers all along... And they would have got away with it too were it not for the forky kids
Roll on up with us to the bitcoin highway, no middle men aka non existent lightning network. It's gonna be the biggest wealth transfer in the history of mankind. Sort of like when they had to DDOS BITTHUMB when the fork was cancelled but this time it will be sustained due to broken segwitbankercoin

so....

BCASH not tether?

What are you trying to say retard?

Coinbase had only announced the ability to withdraw BCH. Anything more than that is shilling.

BCH trade volume is 3rd on cmc, I'm sure they want some of those juicy fees.

So you're speculating or in other words shilling

>Anything or anyone that may pose as an obstacle to my assets or interests is a shill.

He stated something as a fact in the OP that was not a fact. What do you call it when people say things that they know are not true?

I stocked up on BCH back when it was $600 thinking "HOLY SHIT THIS IS BITCOIN AT $600" One week later I'm sitting on double that profit and still continuing to stock up on BCH.

IT REALLY IS LIKE GETTING BITCOIN FOR CHEAP BECAUSE IT HAS THE SAME RARITY AS BITCOIN, AND THERE ARE NEW GROUPS OF PEOPLE SAYING BITCOIN CASH IS GOING TO BE THE NEW BITCOIN THAT REPLACES THE OLD BITCOIN CORECOIN.

The reason why it's so cheap is because its a coin for faggots who don't know shit about crypto. It has no fucking devs! link me 5 devs from Bcash. DO IT FAGGOT! YOU CAN'T. YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO IT.

IT'S A FORK OF BITCOIN

THEY DIDN'T WRITE THE CODE

THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT

I CAN FORK BITCOIN

MY BLIND DOG CAN FORK BITCOIN

TELL ME HOW MY BLIND DOG FORKING UBUNTU MAKES IT BETTER THAN ACTUAL UBUNTU!

YOU FAGGOTS ARE RETARDED

LITECOIN IS BETTER THAN BCASH

VERTCOIN IS BETTER THAN BTRASH

NAVCOIN IS BETTER THAN BTRASH

KOMODO IS BETTER THAN BTRASH.

DIGIBYTE IS BETTER THAN BCASH

BITBEAN IS BETTER THAN BTRASH

DOGE COIN IS BETTER THAN BTRASH

FUCKING CONFIDO IS BETTER THAN BTRASH BECUASE YOU'LL LOSE MORE MONEY ON BTRASH THAN YOU EVER COULD WITH THAT OTHER SHITCOIN.
KEEP SHILLING FAGGOTS.

Every time you talk like that, intelligent people block out everything you are saying.

You can't bully people into thinking like you by calling them faggots, cucks, etc. It's the first sign that your argument has no merit at all.

"For faggots who don't know shit about crypto" That's actually BTC because majority of BTC holders don't even do anything with it. With BCH, you need to trade other coins to get it but it's not available for USD or fiat right now.

It will be available on Bitstamp.com soon though forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/11/21/bitstamp-to-launch-bitcoin-cash-trading/

Coinbase soon

cryptothis.com/diff/

I think this one is most reliable.

man.. you guys are so smart!
Sweet! i can then use it....
say.. where can i use btrash?

>muh big blocks

who needs devs when you have a working coin?

acceptbitcoin.cash

retard

these days the world seems to be full of people being used and not even knowing it, like those pushing for bch and bigger blocks. also anti tether people.

I don't care bro, I'll use something else if bitcoin shits the bed. make some money in the mean time

>/thread
>diff going down not up

Can someone better explain what the "exploit" was and why segwit stops it from working?

medium.com/@WhalePanda/asicboost-the-reason-why-bitmain-blocked-segwit-901fd346ee9f

Pretty sure you have undiagnosed down syndrome.

That doesn't explain how it works at all. Or link to the patent.
It just says you get 30% work savings.