BTC IS DUMPING... AGAIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNnCL0q3EuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY PLZ HIT 5900 PLZ HIT 5900 PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

>Sweet, Buttcoin is dead let me just check my gains from Bitcoin Ca-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS IS IT BOYS PREPARE YOUR ANUS'S BITFINEX ABOUT TO MAKE "OFFICIAL ANNOUNCMENT"

HOLY SHIT SELL SELL SELL SEEEEEEEEELLL

WHALES ARE CASHING OUT HOLY SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why are we dumping? I don't get it.

This time it's going to get real ugly real quick. According to my TA and calculations, we will hit 5400 in 3 days. SELL NOW!

OH MY FUCKING GOD I JUST GOT LIQUIDATED

Why didn't you listen Veeky Forums??

We're fucked Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Print more Tethers fast we need a quick heroin injection, just one more time

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh oh no i am so nervous aaahhhhh no please stop ahhh no my money ahhh

My dad works for bitcoin and he said bitcoin will correct to $4000 in a week, get out fast, screencap this post

blockstream save meeeeee

>Implying it won't make a new ATH by tomorrow.

Why?

no it's still at $8k....

he can't work for bitcoin because bitcoin isn't a company dipshit no one owns bitcoin... learn what bitcoin is before posting here

u must be new around here

NOOOOOOO WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?!!?!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Normie cuck stop getting baited

My dad works for Veeky Forums and he says I can post here

SELL NOW THIS IS THE LAST TIME WE ARE GOING TO SEE BITCOIN AT 8000 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

holy shit dumped 2000btc in 1 minute.

sure he does buddy

Thanks for the tip

Just did a complete 360 out of bitcoin

Two big drops in two consecutive days, someone knows something...

Still >$8000

If he doesn't work for bitcoin then how do we pay rent? fucking retard

tfw I've got my finger on the ejector button for if this gets ugly

Yep because 10k is coming

Reallyakes u think doesnt it

on bitfinex someone just bought 360btc

Big whale market sold...
He knew something

>still >5k

>couldn't even break 8k this time
it seems we're really heading above 10k on Christmas

>it's Roger Ver pumping bch

>He knew something
Step 1 sell and crash the market
Step 2 buy the dip
Step 3 profit

this is exactly what I am thinking...
better to lose out on a possible rally back up than to lose everything when this shit explodes, no?

Or trying to scare the market into selling before the next run.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.WHERE DID IT GO ITS GONE.ITS ALL GONE.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WTF WHY ARE WE GOING BACK UP? I JUST SOLD AT SUB 8K BECAUSE U TOLD ME WE WERE GOING DOWN TO 5400 WTF BIZ

MY INSIDES I FEEL THEM TWISTING AND CURLING AND ROTTING

Let's go to 10k....?

DON'T WORRY MAN WE ARE GOING DOWN AAAA

CUT MY LITECOIN INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST BLOCKREWARD

BUY BUY BUY QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought during the dip

>uses the default chart

OK JUSTB OUGHT FUCKING 3% ABOVE WHERE I SOLD FOR YOU FUCKING BIZ TWATS

if BTC crashes, what happens to BCH or BTG?

KEEP DROPPING, YOU WHORE

I'll give you an advice: Sell now or regret.

Don't listen to this faggot

11 million tether just got printed hahah wow are you fucking serious congrats on this. Seriously.

This is exactly what happened with Gox. In the days leading up the big crash there were a bunch of sudden sharp dips as whales were cashing out. It also had the effect of making everyone get complacent when the big crash finally did happen.

Thx
Converted BTC to USDT/
Bitconnect

Safe now

What happens to BCH if BTC crashes?

Um... Has Bitfinex ceased trading?

Holy fuck, when will it stop fucking falling!????

Please I've already lost my children!

>tfw got my btc out of Bitfinex just a few hours ago
>now get to sell at top
>will buy once it bottoms out
FeelsGlorious.jpg

its called "troll"

IT S FUCKING OVER

I think Bitfinex has stopped trading. I'm seeing trades on the other exchanges but the last one on Bitfinex was 30 minutes ago.

I hope so. All my alts are floored anyway. Come join me faggots!

YEAH! FUCK THE LATE ADOPTERS! TIME FOR ME TO BUY soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNnCL0q3EuI

Haha you already got me with that 15 hours ago, not again.

>BitConnect
>safe

user, I...

welp here we go again.

WHAT THE FUCK U TOLD ME TO BUY NOW IT'S GOING DOWN AGAIN FUCK SAKE WHATI S WRONG IWTH YOU STOP ELLING ME WRONG INFORMATION

Always do the opposite of whtlat Veeky Forums says.

what sub is that

*The price of Bitcoin is slightly less than it was a few moments ago.

There, I corrected that for you

>ceased trading

>mfw sold 5 btc at 8340

Fuark thats hella scary :|

Oh, also the denialists repeated this line over and over again during the Gox crash. This is all so predictable.

WOOOOOOOOOWWW WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE ! MTGOX ALL OVER AGAIN!!

good let me get some cheap bitcoin

>1% drop in 24 hours
>dumping

I'm just moving into alts until the crash finally does happen. Yeah I know they'll get hit too but I just can't take trying to time the crash and pulling out into fiat any more. Fuck it, I'll just take the long term dip.

guys, if we all buy powr bitcoin will crash

buy powr then buy btc at the dip

i'm not shilling i swear

or buy BCH

Not buying your bags pajeet

what?
these drops are tiny

OK IVE HAD IT UP TO HEAR JUST REBOUGHT FOR 2ND TIME IN THE PAST HOUR IF IT GOES DOWN ANYMORE I SWEAR I AM GONA LOSE IT

lmao, you deserve to get dipped on

first of all it's not dumping
but when it does
I will
smile

BTC down 3/4 of one percent
POWR down 13_percent

>no thinking in USD ok?

it's back to what it was like 2 days ago?
are you retarded?

Seriously though all the shit never forget that you're here for sport and to have a good time

IM FUCKING DONE ITS GONE DOWN FUCK U ALL IM SELLING AND NEVER COMING BACK U FUCKING SUTPID CUNTS MAKING ME INVEST AGAIN AND AGAIN AND IT GOES DOWN FUCK OFF YOU WASTERS

Buy the dip :^)

kek

it's dumping upward AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

10/10

I was gona do another LARP about giving you all "ONE LAST HANCEE NOW WERE IN THE FUCKING GREEN AGAIN BUT I SWEAR IF THIS FAILS IM BLOWING MY BRAINS OUT" but it's taking too long to go green so I cba. I'm sure you were all already aware it was LARP but just incase some new kid wasn't sure I'll just confirm for him that all posts under this id in this thread were for fun hope some of you enjoyed. xx

LMAO. Let's how BTC bounces back this time, without tether help. I say it won't happen unless another batch of USDT gets printed.

>BTC over $100? That bubble's gonna burst, lol
>BTC over $700? That bubble's gonna burst, lol
>BTC over $7000? That bubble's gonna burst, lol

I'm not doing pic related again, but thanks.