How to catch your wife cheating on you

Do you hate your job? Does everyone in your life think you're a loser? Is your wife likely cheating on you while you're at work? Here's how you can quit being a wagecuck, make a ton of money and make sure your wife never cheats on you again:

>Put your crypto into ETH
>Put your ETH onto EtherDelta
>Wait until Wednesday 10pm GMT
>Buy Publica (PBL)
>HODL
>Make life changing money, quit job and bang young models till you can't get it up anymore
Why Publica (PBL)?

>Very strong team: their CEO owns scandiweb (clients: Walmart, Thomson Reuters, The New York Times, Peugot, Sephora, AfterPay, Jysk, ..), he also led the launch of DirectTV and Verizon FIOS TV and has personal experience in publishing.

>Publica will be an extension to Scandiweb.

>Publica is not a dapp. It is a complete publishing platform, making, publicizing, reading, writing books. Decentralized automation of publishing industry. Authors will even be able to do tiny ICOs to fund their upcoming books from existing fans / supporters.

>Solution under experiment to connect IPFS, Storj, Sia, MaidSafe and upcoming Filecoin, EOS and eventually Swarm for Ethereum.

>First time ever ERC20 protocol will be used as an access key to replace EULA and various types of book Licenses.

>Microcap: Only 1M$. This means that it has a lot of room to grow and offer a huge return on your investment (you can potentially 10x-20x your money).

To make sure you don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, put your ETH on EtherDelta and be ready to buy PBL on Wednesday 10 PM GMT. In a short while, you too can join the moon mission and make life changing money!

>trying so hard not to be in the next dump ico
tfw you know it's gonna dump

PRICELESS SHIT OP!!!!! U SAYING IF I BUY PUBLICA...... I WILL MAKE IT??????? STFU & TAKE MY MONEY!!!!! WHEN MOON BIZ......WHEN 10x????????????REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The shill is stupid, but pbl is a good buy. They also have bigger exchanges confirmed, news aligned and actually his arguments are right. Check their tele and dyor

Despite user's memeworthy post Publica is a very strong buy and good company. I did not hear of their ico and read into later. I'm not the only since only 494 contributions were made to reach their hard cap. Publica no shitcoin, that's for sure. Read up on their team, partnerships and prospects. DYOR. $1m mcap and 10m tokens in circulation, what's there not to like about that. The team is also very responsive and open on their Telegram and social media in general. Infact most joined after the ico. The team is making real world connections and networking. Their CEO recently presented Publica at the d10e in Davos, Switzerland. They are also in talks with exchanges. I'm happy someone here led me to this undervalued gem. You're in for a real suprise. Buy or don't buy, no one is forcing you. DYOR.

Don’t listen to the shill posts itt

Is this cuckfido 2.0

THIS BOARD HAS MORE RUSSIAN TROLLS THEN THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

Keep this shit down so I can accumulate first

OP IS A CLASSIC SHILL...........B-BUT 10x THOUGH!!!! 1M MARKET CAP?????????????? THIS SHIT IS GONNA MOON IDC IF IT'S A SHITCOIN!!!! THAT SHIT IS PROB GONNA MOON!!! I'M IN!!!!!!!! SOON MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell are you on about? This shitcoin has what Scamfido will never: drumroll pls------ a real lawyer not name PAJEET PRAVIK! LMAO. Too legit to fail.

If this doesn't x10 then I don't know what whill!

didn't these guys present at d10e also? I think they were mentioned in a Huffington post

Nah publica has already presented at conferences and the team has legit linkedins. Way more legit than that fucker Joost

THIS GONNA BE GUD!!!!!! STRAPPED IN BIZ KEKS!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who ever compares this one with cfd is completely of out his mind.
Cfd had no fundamentals what so ever, this has a running business

Weds huh? I Bought Ether last month at 285$ i got 8.6 and am a little happy i got in before this pump.

Ive been looking for a long term hodl and I just narrowed it down to Verge, Golem, Request, HST, Power, And Ark.

I just want a million dollars to build my own (see earthship.org) house.

i got 8.6 Eth plus another 1000$ to invest. Help me pick where my funds go I just want one million dollars and to leave NJ

where can you buy publica? don't see it on CMC

BUY THIS SHIT KEK!!!!!! DUHHHHHHH

Wednesday 10pm GMT

i see READ on etherdelta. is that it? also, does anyone know circulating/total supply?

You could probably get some on etherdelta before the initial pump if you're fast enough. It should be on cryptopia soon too. this is already confirmed

WTF??????? CRYPTOPIA???? U SURE???? SAUCE!!!!!! MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, the token is PBL. It won't be on ED until after distribution.

yeah just realized that after re-reading the website, that was a close one lol

When moon? When Trex? When 10x?

Literally none of this explained how to catch my wife cheating on me

in fact, it only told me how to cheat on my wife

DUMP THAT ASS!!!! THAT WAS THE DAMN KEY!!! F BITCHES, GET MONEY!!!!!!! BUY PBL NOW KEK!!! LAMBOLAND AWAITS U!!!!!!!

I couldn't get in ICO before it ended! so this shit will probably moon x10

STAY POOR KEK!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE